Majority of Republicans favors racial profiling at airports, while Dems, indys oppose

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
The Plum Line - Majority of Republicans favors racial profiling at airports, while Dems, indys oppose

We've really gotten over the race problem in America :rolleyes: and you wonder why Michelle Obama says this is the first time she's proud of her country. Lets see the sick Repugs come up with excuses for why racial profiling in necessary while at the same time being pissed off with TSA pat downs because they, and not just non-whites are being treated like the people who are racially profiled. If TSa pat downs mostly 'victimized' non-whites there would be an outcry against the TSA.

Yemen_-_O%27Reilly_on_racial_profiling.jpg

I was listening to the local radio host here in my town. Obviously a conservative because its the only radio that can survive but I digress.

She was talking about how we should profile and not be concerned with the terrorist feelings. Like I give two shits about their feelings, its alienating people of arab decent that have no ties to terrorism at all.

Al-queda isn't stupid, they recruit whites and blacks too. So who are we suppose to racially profile? All can be suspected.

Has the TSA maybe gone too far? Sure. But just profiling Muslims or Arabs isn't going to make us safer, they already know they are going to be under more scritiny. We can do it better without racial profiling.

Behavoral profiling, better intelligence, and other things like that are better than racial profiling.

From the Racist Moron, Fail&Go's link:

Republicans are the only group that favors racial profiling at airports, with a majority of them supporting the policy, while Democrats and independents are strongly opposed to it, according to internals of the new Washington Post/ABC News poll that were sent my way.

It's a fucking news poll. Only a clueless fool would take that seriously.

The only think the OP 'proves' is that he is a totally clueless idiot. He's related to Charlie Bass. Evidence suggests an hereditary lack of intellect.

FAILO? It isn't racial profiling. Go buy a clue and wake the Hell up and stop being a shill for Huffpoo. The profiling is by behaviour.

Fifty three percent of Republicans think race "should be included in a passenger's security profile," while 45 percent think it shouldn't.

* Only 39 percent of independents think race should be included, while 59 percent think it shouldn't.

* Only 31 percent of Dems think race should be included, while 68 percent think it shouldn't.

Does that help?

lol

FAILO? It isn't racial profiling. Go buy a clue and wake the Hell up and stop being a shill for Huffpoo. The profiling is by behaviour.

Fifty three percent of Republicans think race "should be included in a passenger's security profile," while 45 percent think it shouldn't.

* Only 39 percent of independents think race should be included, while 59 percent think it shouldn't.

* Only 31 percent of Dems think race should be included, while 68 percent think it shouldn't.

Does that help?

lol

I stand by my post. Sorry. Ain't buyin' what yer sellin'...

lol yerself carbonated.

Does that help?

lol

I'll tell you what would help me..... if idiots would understand that a poll conducted on a media outlet's website is NOT scientifically valid. If this was a Fox News poll, you'd be howling at anyone who took it seriously... and you would be correct. Have some fucking backbone and recognize your own partisan idiocy.

Does that help?

lol

I'll tell you what would help me..... if idiots would understand that a poll conducted on a media outlet's website is NOT scientifically valid. If this was a Fox News poll, you'd be howling at anyone who took it seriously... and you would be correct. Have some fucking backbone and recognize your own partisan idiocy.

This is from the transcript of the poll itself:

Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Social Science Research Solutions of Media, PA.

Apparently you have information that this organization is incapable of producing 'scientifically valid' research. Could you share that with us, please?

Does that help?

lol

lol yerself carbonated.

You stand by your post that a poll about racial profiling isn't about racial profiling.

OK.

I'm all for racial profiling. If some asshole is trying to get on the plane and he's got a table cloth wrapped around his noggin, I think he should be strip searched. Give 'em the pork sandwich test... If they won't eat it, search 'em good.

Does that help?

lol

Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Social Science Research Solutions of Media, PA.

Apparently you have information that this organization is incapable of producing 'scientifically valid' research. Could you share that with us, please?

I guess that won't be forthcoming anytime soon. :lol:

I guess that won't be forthcoming anytime soon. :lol:

They are being paid for their work - sorry, I don't accept anything as 'scientifically valid' if it being funded by a party with an agenda. If it was commissioned by Fox, you would be saying the exact same thing.... so would I... the difference is that I question the validity - no matter who is paying for it.

Last edited:

Does that help?

lol

lol yerself carbonated.

You stand by your post that a poll about racial profiling isn't about racial profiling.

OK.

Thank you. And it is valid. Happy Thanksgiving.

Does that help?

lol
Works for leftists, when they're determining who should get into college or get certain jobs, with their affirmative discrimination programs.

Y'know the argument....It's A factor, not THE overriding one.

Cuts both ways.

Does that help?

lol

"News" poll is not the same as an internet poll.

I don't trust any polling that much, but most media polls are just as valid as Gallup or Rassmussen - they're dedicated phone polling, not internet polling.

Does that help?

lol
Works for leftists, when they're determining who should get into college or get certain jobs, with their affirmative discrimination programs.

Y'know the argument....It's A factor, not THE overriding one.

Cuts both ways.

Badda-bing.

1. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by:
a. Olga Corbitt
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzeneger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1979, the U.S. embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

3. During the 1980′s a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts
4. In 1983, the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

5. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year-old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
a. The Smurfs
b. Davy Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

6. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a U.S. Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

7. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid

8. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

9. In 1998, the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill’s women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

10. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean

11. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

12. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

Nope, I really don’t see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?

Forum List

Back