Major University demands students reject science, perpetuate lies

Left-wing ideology always ends in the collapse of civilization. Here we have a large university demanding that their students reject the scientific fact of a person's actual gender and instead perpetuate the lie of an alternate gender/reality.

Calling someone by wrong pronoun might get you fired or expelled, college’s gender policy draft says
You pussies need to quit yer whining. The point is to prevent someone from deliberately and continuously calling a person something that offends them, not to fire people for making a mistake. It's no more out of the ordinary than rules against racial epithets. Now out on your big girl panties and deal with it.

To hell with what offends them.
To hell with what offends you.

That comparison doesn't work because one of you is trying to restrict fair and true speech while the other is not.
What? No. The rule is about insults and harassment. Free speech is not an issue here.

The point is to prevent someone from deliberately and continuously calling a person something that offends them
Sorry...my 1st Amendment right to accurately refer to you as “she” trumps your butthurt little feelings. Idiot.
Lol, there are limits you know. Ever heard of hate speech?
Yes, I have heard of “hate speech”. And it is 100% legal, you dumb dimwit. :lmao:

(Just ask the Nazi’s in Skokie, Illinois :eusa_dance:)
In general terms, yes it is. When directed against a specific individual repeatedly it's an assault.

This stuff isn't that hard kid.

Left-wing ideology always ends in the collapse of civilization. Here we have a large university demanding that their students reject the scientific fact of a person's actual gender and instead perpetuate the lie of an alternate gender/reality.

Calling someone by wrong pronoun might get you fired or expelled, college’s gender policy draft says

Homophobes like you are usually the self-loathing variety.

You lust for same sex love, but must hate yourself because of how you were raised.

You pussies need to quit yer whining. The point is to prevent someone from deliberately and continuously calling a person something that offends them, not to fire people for making a mistake. It's no more out of the ordinary than rules against racial epithets. Now out on your big girl panties and deal with it.

Yeah, but what about when some snowflakey little bitch starts getting pushy with a professor over it to the point the professor is simply tired of dealing with his/her/it/shits nonsense? Also, expelling other students? Maybe they should just ban use of gender pronouns all together.
People are able to think for themselves you know. Effort will be made to limit abuse of the rule.

I don't know man. If somebody politely asked me to accommodate their pronoun preference I'd probably oblige them because I am a nice guy like that, but telling me an education professional could lose their job or a student could be expelled for not accommodating non-truth at a higher learning institution? Fuck that shit.
Did you even read my earlier post?

Maybe they should require these gender confused assholes to have their preferred gender and associated pronouns tattooed across their forehead to avoid conflict.
I know the left is dumb on a level that mankind can’t even begin to comprehend yet - but even by those standards this is a special kind of stupid.

President Trump
was the ultimate rejection of left-wing lunacy. How the University of Minnesota didn’t figure out that the American people are done tolerating the rejection of science and the indulgence of fantasy is truly incredible. Talk about “tone deaf”.
more fake news from the right wing?

How about running massive federal budget surpluses.

You got your science mixed up.
Along with that, you have your vocabulary mixed up.
Why are USA conservatives not more educated?

Yes, in biological science, the person is usually born male or female. In this case, the concern is in the social science sphere, where the gender self-identity may not match the bio state one is born with.

There is a difference between “sex” & “gender”.
SEX:
Male or Female at birth w/ corresponding reproductive organs.
“the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).“
Incorrect

You derive this misconception from the work of Dr. John Money, and perhaps his most infamous patient, David Reimer. Reimer was born with ineffective male genitalia, a problem Money attempted to solve by having Reimer's parents raise him as a girl. Ultimately, Reimer while growing up continued to exhibit male behaviors despite Money and his parents' essentially applying the equivalent of aversion shock therapy, psychologically, to make him change into a girl. Failure.

Further, what you are trying to do is to argue biological science using the humanities, with an academic nod toward clinical psychology to rope in some kind of scientific method to Money's philosophy that Sex and gender are independent. Fail again in the face of 100,000 plus years of biological human reproductive fact. You see, even though poor David Reimer's parents and witch Doctor tried to make him female, his biological MALE imperative continued to propel the behavior and instinct founded within his genetic makeup eons ago.

Please stop spreading lies based on opinion and extremely misleading philosophy. Enough damage has been done to our young minds hence.
What are you babbling about?
I do not know who John Money is and I don’t give crap about clinical psychology or psychiatry.
I was stating elementary FACTS in the sciences (biological and social) and definitions in your English language!

You gave a typical conservative response. If you don’t like the information, you call it “fake news” or “lies”.
Well then, please state exactly where I lied in my previous post?
Be careful, because I will pin your uneducated brain into your ass ...

Maybe they should require these gender confused assholes to have their preferred gender and associated pronouns tattooed across their forehead to avoid conflict.

/——/ They would need washable sharpies instead of tattoos since their genders change at a moments notice.

So gender is not only changeable, it's also situational, who knew? Sounds like crap to me.

It depends on who's the last person in the bar at closing time.

To hell with what offends them.
To hell with what offends you.

That comparison doesn't work because one of you is trying to restrict fair and true speech while the other is not.
What? No. The rule is about insults and harassment. Free speech is not an issue here.

Wrong. Receiving insults is an inseparable part of coexistence. We deal with it and move on. No identity group is more deserving of extra rights or protections than another, except for our children. Forced or coerced or compelled speech, is not. What it is, is unconstitutional.

Yes, in biological science, the person is usually born male or female. In this case, the concern is in the social science sphere, where the gender self-identity may not match the bio state one is born with.

SEX:
“the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).“
Incorrect

You derive this misconception from the work of Dr. John Money, and perhaps his most infamous patient, David Reimer. Reimer was born with ineffective male genitalia, a problem Money attempted to solve by having Reimer's parents raise him as a girl. Ultimately, Reimer while growing up continued to exhibit male behaviors despite Money and his parents' essentially applying the equivalent of aversion shock therapy, psychologically, to make him change into a girl. Failure.

Further, what you are trying to do is to argue biological science using the humanities, with an academic nod toward clinical psychology to rope in some kind of scientific method to Money's philosophy that Sex and gender are independent. Fail again in the face of 100,000 plus years of biological human reproductive fact. You see, even though poor David Reimer's parents and witch Doctor tried to make him female, his biological MALE imperative continued to propel the behavior and instinct founded within his genetic makeup eons ago.

Please stop spreading lies based on opinion and extremely misleading philosophy. Enough damage has been done to our young minds hence.
I do not know who John Money is and I don’t give crap about clinical psychology or psychiatry.
I was stating elementary FACTS in the sciences (biological and social) and definitions in your English language!

You gave a typical conservative response. If you don’t like the information, you call it “fake news” or “lies”.

All you're capable of pinning, care bear is tail to donkey, a euphemistic reference no less for a much deeper descent into the nonexistent substrata of your moral abyss. Money, is the founding father and source of the transgender philosophic movement--the messiah of your so-called stated above scientific gender/sex statements. However, you have failed in knowing from where the fallacies you utter derive. The mouthpiece you ape is an unknown to your basis for the knowledge you claim to possess.

SEX:
Incorrect

All you're capable of pinning, care bear is tail to donkey, a euphemistic reference no less for a much deeper descent into the nonexistent substrata of your moral abyss. Money, is the founding father and source of the transgender philosophic movement--the messiah of your so-called stated above scientific gender/sex statements. However, you have failed in knowing from where the fallacies you utter derive. The mouthpiece you ape is an unknown to your basis for the knowledge you claim to possess.
Can you not respond to a SIMPLE question?
Can you state exactly where I lied in my original post?

Homophobes like you are usually the self-loathing variety.

You lust for same sex love, but must hate yourself because of how you were raised.

What you are doing here is called transference; transferring guilt for perceived wrong onto the individual who disagrees with you, and further, by means of a very shallow pejorative assault. What is needed, is taking personal responsibility for your own behaviors, accepting the consequences of those behaviors, and then realizing fault for those behaviors cannot be transferred to others who object to your lifestyle. No other person has to accept alternate lifestyles verbally, or publicly, just as you do not have to accept theirs. All we must do is coexist peaceably in society according to society's laws. You cannot force acceptance; doing so infringes upon the rights of others who do not agree with your particular beliefs. Ease down, so we all can live in peace, together.

SEX:
Incorrect

Parse better my last paragraph. Therein lies your answer.

SEX:
Incorrect

Typical conservative deflection.
So, you cannot answer a SIMPLE question with a direct answer. Ok, nice try, but fail.

SEX:
Incorrect

Gender is not a scientific term.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Incorrect

So, you cannot answer a SIMPLE question with a direct answer. Ok, nice try, but fail.

The Authoritarian Personality - Wikipedia

SEX:
Incorrect

Gender has a common definition.
Gender is used in the social sciences.

The Authoritarian Personality - Wikipedia
With lame responses like what you demonstrated, I suggest you don’t mess with me in the future. Haha!

SEX:
Incorrect

And that definition was never meant to replace “sex”.

The fact people misuse the word does not make it scientific.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

SEX:
Incorrect

And that definition was never meant to replace “sex”.

The fact people misuse the word does not make it scientific.
Did you read my original post in this thread?
Sex is biological. Gender is used in the social sciences as an identity concept, not necessarily corresponding to sex at birth.

Forum List

Back