Major University demands students reject science, perpetuate lies

… Did you read my original post in this thread?
Sex is biological. Gender is used in the social sciences as n identity concept, not necessarily corresponding to sex at birth.
Or with other words: A man is a man and a woman a woman. Both are able to be homosexual. A homosexual woman is sometimes able to become a heterosexual woman again. A homosexual man will always stay to be a homosexual man.
It’s not that complicated.

Complicate? That's the most easy way. What is complicate here?

Males & females are born with sexual organs for their half of future reproduction.
Normally, males develop sexual interest in females, and vice-versa. There are exceptions (10%?), e.g., homosexuals.

10%? Nonsense.

In social science,

Biology and psychology are from my point of view not social sciences. They are for me natural sciences.

individual behavior within its population is often measured statistically across a “normal distribution”. There are extremes/exceptions to behavioral patterns.

What?

You may be correct. Homosexual females are less likely to maintain their sexual “interest” to one sex/gender. Homosexual men are sometimes bisexual, but i understand they usually have a preference.

Why do you not say a heterosexual man is also sometimes bisexual?

And of course, heterosexual men in prison can become bisexual to suit their sexual needs, etc.

Oh damn. If I say now what I think, then I will be in conflict with the taboos of the English speaking world. How to say it? … Shortest way: "Anal sex simulates a woman", so anal sex is not an indicator for homosexuality - it is an indicator for a latent heterosexual behavior. A totally wrong form of sexuality. Extremely dangerous.

I’m just being objective here.

In my eyes you are a member of the ideology "mainstream-genderism".

As an ethical Libertarian, i say “live & let live” and be socially responsible.

"Live and let live" is the motto of my traditional conservative Christian country Bavaria. I remember now in this context: A German infected once for example intentionally 50 whores in Thailand with aids. I thought they will execute him. Unfortunately they are a civilized nation. But okay - we also don't execute anyone on very good moral reasons. Nevertheless sometimes to agree with moral laws produces a bitter feeling too.

Last edited:
And that's admirable of you, truly, to speak in defense of any fellow American. However, let us ask ourselves why it is permissible to allow sexual identity...

Okay, buddy, you are babbling. I'm sorry you wasted your time writing all this crap out and that I wasted my time reading it.

This university has set down gender Identity as a protected class. That's their prerogative. Don't like it, get yourself elected to the board of regents and convince the other regents this is a bad idea. Then self-fund all the lawsuits that will follow when trans people are harassed by homophobes on campus.

It was for millions of years, sex and gender have always been interchangeable terms until you commies decided to rewrite the dictionary.

Um, not really. For millions of years, we didn't have words for gender. Language is a relatively recent invention.

Heck, some languages like Japanese are gender neutral.

Here's the thing, there have always been gay and trans people. It's just now we are understanding of it, rather than much of recorded history where the bible thumping morons oppressed people.

“There are exceptions (10%?), e.g., homosexuals.”

10%? Nonsense.

Biology and psychology are from my point of view not social sciences. They are for me natural sciences.
According to Pew Research:
About 10 million people, or 4.1% of the U.S. adult population, identified as LGBT in 2016, according to the latest estimates from Gallup. This represents a modest but significant increase from 8.3 million people (3.5% of adults) who said they were LGBT in 2012.“

Obviously, many LGBT people don’t “come out”, so the real figure may be double or triple the 4% figure.

I would classify the sciences into 3 main categories:

PHYSICAL: Physics & Chemistry;
BIOLOGICAL: When cells & DNA replicate;
SOCIAL: When organisms adapt to each other as well as their physical/biological ecology, with “conscious processes” involved.

Maybe they should require these gender confused assholes to have their preferred gender and associated pronouns tattooed across their forehead to avoid conflict.

Maybe so, because I can assure you that I, for one, do not give enough of a crap about strangers to bother trying to find out their personal little quirks and requirements, let alone to cater to them. I dare anyone to get their panties in a ruffle and come at me with, "Excuse me, I answer only to 'zhe'." The response is going to be, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't care."

Maybe they should require these gender confused assholes to have their preferred gender and associated pronouns tattooed across their forehead to avoid conflict.
I know the left is dumb on a level that mankind can’t even begin to comprehend yet - but even by those standards this is a special kind of stupid.

President Trump
was the ultimate rejection of left-wing lunacy. How the University of Minnesota didn’t figure out that the American people are done tolerating the rejection of science and the indulgence of fantasy is truly incredible. Talk about “tone deaf”.

With it being a public school, hopefully the State legislature will step in and tell them to cut that shit out. It's time the regressives get bitch slapped big time.

I'm guessing with the first couple of lawsuits over this, the Board of Trustees might decide it wasn't such a bright plan, after all.

For that matter, they might not be all that impressed right now with the negative publicity.

Left-wing ideology always ends in the collapse of civilization. Here we have a large university demanding that their students reject the scientific fact of a person's actual gender and instead perpetuate the lie of an alternate gender/reality.

Calling someone by wrong pronoun might get you fired or expelled, college’s gender policy draft says

What scientific fact are you referring to?

You are familiar with things like DNA, chromosomes, all that genetic stuff, right? You've heard of them?

Yeah, the gender stuff is getting stupid. The right denies science too, though. Anybody feel like having a conversation about evolution? Any Republicans here think the Earth is 6,000 years old? Noah's Arc?

Yeah, demanding more proof before accepting theories about things no one was around to witness is JUST like denying cold, hard, definitive DNA evidence that's staring you in the face. :rolleyes:

It surprises me not at all that leftists only cling to "Science!" when it's something that's open to speculation.

Left-wing ideology always ends in the collapse of civilization. Here we have a large university demanding that their students reject the scientific fact of a person's actual gender and instead perpetuate the lie of an alternate gender/reality.

Calling someone by wrong pronoun might get you fired or expelled, college’s gender policy draft says

What scientific fact are you referring to?

You are familiar with things like DNA, chromosomes, all that genetic stuff, right? You've heard of them?

Yes, yes I have. And none of those things make a person's gender, as gender is a literary term and not a scientist term. There is no scientific fact of a "gender". In science there is sex, not gender. Somewhere along the line the word "sex" offended some prudes sensibilities and people started to use the word gender in a manner it was not intended to be used.

/——/ They would need washable sharpies instead of tattoos since their genders change at a moments notice.

They could get signs to pin to the fronts of their shirts. Just pick the sign that reflects the "reality" you feelz today.

Or hey, hang dry-erase boards around their necks. That way, they're prepared if they suddenly feelz something else after lunch. Or, y'know, if the line in one bathroom is too long and they suddenly feelz they are whichever gender will let them pee sooner.

Yeah, the gender stuff is getting stupid. The right denies science too, though. Anybody feel like having a conversation about evolution? Any Republicans here think the Earth is 6,000 years old? Noah's Arc?

Yeah, demanding more proof before accepting theories about things no one was around to witness is JUST like denying cold, hard, definitive DNA evidence that's staring you in the face. :rolleyes:

It surprises me not at all that leftists only cling to "Science!" when it's something that's open to speculation.

I love that you're willing to call evolution a theory. I know that's only because you don't really understand the difference between a theory and a hypothesis, but it's all good.

You pussies need to quit yer whining. The point is to prevent someone from deliberately and continuously calling a person something that offends them, not to fire people for making a mistake. It's no more out of the ordinary than rules against racial epithets. Now out on your big girl panties and deal with it.

Hey! Panties?! You don't know that I feelz female today! How dare you try to impose your patriarchal categories on me! Micro-agression!!!!

You pussies need to quit yer whining. The point is to prevent someone from deliberately and continuously calling a person something that offends them, not to fire people for making a mistake. It's no more out of the ordinary than rules against racial epithets. Now out on your big girl panties and deal with it.

Yeah, but what about when some snowflakey little punk starts getting pushy with a professor over it to the point the professor is simply tired of dealing with his/her/its nonsense? Also, expelling other students? Maybe they should just ban use of gender pronouns all together.

Or just give them more homework, so they don't have time to sit around pouting and making up bullshit like this.

No one has a right not to be offended, snowflakes need to learn the old sticks and stones adage. It will make life much easier for them.

Gandhi said, "No one can hurt me without my permission." Maybe these snowflakes should look to why they're giving other people that kind of power.

Science, philosophy (logic), epistemology, and practicality, aka common sense.
No need to fantasize, unless you want to entertain yourself.

To hell with what offends them.
To hell with what offends you.

How very hypocritical of you. You think WE should "deal with it", so that THEY don't have to "deal with it".

Maybe YOU should put on YOUR big-girl panties.

And your average liberal intellectual will actually dare to argue from 'higher' moral ground against our President. This denial of human fact is of course sponsored by the radical Left cultural revolution.
Yes how terrible that people are educated. Loons

Boys are girls, girls are boys, up is down and down is up.

Education.

And if you've got a problem with it you're fucking fired.
Why do you care what people call themselves. It’s none of your business

People can call themselves anything they like, the problem is forcing other people (their business) to call them that, even if it is nonsense.

The point is to prevent someone from deliberately and continuously calling a person something that offends them
Sorry...my 1st Amendment right to accurately refer to you as “she” trumps your butthurt little feelings. Idiot.
Lol, there are limits you know. Ever heard of hate speech?

I don't know what Trump's butthurt little feeling have to do with this though.

BTW ma'am, while I appreciate your consideration, I am and always have been a man. Unlike you whiney little pussies who get bent outta shape at the drop of a hat.

I consider it hate speech to tell me I have to say things that are scientifically and/or grammatically incorrect.

I'm trying to follow the "logic" of you applauding people who demand firing/expulsion for others on the basis of "You used the wrong pronoun for me!" by calling OTHER people "whiney [sic] little pussies", but the irony keeps catching me.

Perhaps you should look for the whiny little pussies a little closer to home . . . like your own mirror.

Forum List

Back