Major University demands students reject science, perpetuate lies

All you're capable of pinning, care bear is tail to donkey, a euphemistic reference no less for a much deeper descent into the nonexistent substrata of your moral abyss. Money, is the founding father and source of the transgender philosophic movement--the messiah of your so-called stated above scientific gender/sex statements. However, you have failed in knowing from where the fallacies you utter derive. The mouthpiece you ape is an unknown to your basis for the knowledge you claim to possess.
Can you not respond to a SIMPLE question?
Can you state exactly where I lied in my original post?

Parse better my last paragraph. Therein lies your answer.
Typical conservative deflection.
So, you cannot answer a SIMPLE question with a direct answer. Ok, nice try, but fail.

The Authoritarian Personality - Wikipedia
With lame responses like what you demonstrated, I suggest you don’t mess with me in the future. Haha!

The method of argument recommended and described in The Authoritarian Personality, for use by the Left to win arguments by the equivalent of dismissing the opposition for pseudo-scientific fallacy, is the method you here and now employ, against the case I have presented. I am not "messing" with you, you are messing with yourself. Is "hug a tree" an improper recommendation when making such to a, well, ah, a bear who does that by nature? Like the mighty Panda, please eats, shoots and leaves.

Can you not respond to a SIMPLE question?
Can you state exactly where I lied in my original post?

So, you cannot answer a SIMPLE question with a direct answer. Ok, nice try, but fail.

With lame responses like what you demonstrated, I suggest you don’t mess with me in the future. Haha!

The method of argument recommended and described in The Authoritarian Personality, for use by the Left to win arguments by the equivalent of dismissing the opposition for pseudo-scientific fallacy, is the method you here and now employ, against the case I have presented. I am not "messing" with you, you are messing with yourself. Is "hug a tree" an improper recommendation when making such to a, well, ah, a bear who does that by nature? Like the mighty Panda, please eats, shoots and leaves.
Why do you cite BS and try to relate it to my original post?
I simply cited two facts. That’s it.
Which fact do you deny?

Incorrect

You derive this misconception from the work of Dr. John Money, and perhaps his most infamous patient, David Reimer. Reimer was born with ineffective male genitalia, a problem Money attempted to solve by having Reimer's parents raise him as a girl. Ultimately, Reimer while growing up continued to exhibit male behaviors despite Money and his parents' essentially applying the equivalent of aversion shock therapy, psychologically, to make him change into a girl. Failure.

Further, what you are trying to do is to argue biological science using the humanities, with an academic nod toward clinical psychology to rope in some kind of scientific method to Money's philosophy that Sex and gender are independent. Fail again in the face of 100,000 plus years of biological human reproductive fact. You see, even though poor David Reimer's parents and witch Doctor tried to make him female, his biological MALE imperative continued to propel the behavior and instinct founded within his genetic makeup eons ago.

Please stop spreading lies based on opinion and extremely misleading philosophy. Enough damage has been done to our young minds hence.
What are you babbling about?
I do not know who John Money is and I don’t give crap about clinical psychology or psychiatry.
I was stating elementary FACTS in the sciences (biological and social) and definitions in your English language!

You gave a typical conservative response. If you don’t like the information, you call it “fake news” or “lies”.
Well then, please state exactly where I lied in my previous post?
Be careful, because I will pin your uneducated brain into your ass ...

Gender is not a scientific term.
Gender has a common definition.
Gender is used in the social sciences.

And that definition was never meant to replace “sex”.

The fact people misuse the word does not make it scientific.
Did you read my original post in this thread?
Sex is biological. Gender is used in the social sciences as an identity concept, not necessarily corresponding to sex at birth.

Correct. Which means the OP was false, no scientific facts are being ignored.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why do you cite BS and try to relate it to my original post?
I simply cited two facts. That’s it.
Which fact do you deny?

At long last: realization, that, I have been challenging a mistakenly identified as carnassial marsupial without any teeth.

Those folks in academia sure have far too much time on their hands. But then look what I'm here doing now. Oh well, fortunately it is only a draft and that computer science professor did well in being the devil's, no make that the "logical" advocate for some common sense.

Maybe they should require these gender confused assholes to have their preferred gender and associated pronouns tattooed across their forehead to avoid conflict.

Gender identities tend to be much less permanent than tattoos.

If they want to get people fired, they better damn well be committed.

It's not about commitment to cause .. it's about abuse of power to give the status quo a kick in the relative genitals.

Screw'em, I ain't buying it.

Left-wing ideology always ends in the collapse of civilization. Here we have a large university demanding that their students reject the scientific fact of a person's actual gender and instead perpetuate the lie of an alternate gender/reality.

Calling someone by wrong pronoun might get you fired or expelled, college’s gender policy draft says

What scientific fact are you referring to?

Reading problems? Have an adult explain it to ya.

nope, just giving you idiots a little bit more rope

Rope?

Left-wing ideology always ends in the collapse of civilization. Here we have a large university demanding that their students reject the scientific fact of a person's actual gender and instead perpetuate the lie of an alternate gender/reality.

Calling someone by wrong pronoun might get you fired or expelled, college’s gender policy draft says
Trump’s EPA not only rejects science but they’ve removed all the scientists and replaced them with fossil fuel CEO’S yet I don’t hear a peep out of you.

Maybe they should require these gender confused assholes to have their preferred gender and associated pronouns tattooed across their forehead to avoid conflict.

/——/ They would need washable sharpies instead of tattoos since their genders change at a moments notice.

So gender is not only changeable, it's also situational, who knew? Sounds like crap to me.

It depends on who's the last person in the bar at closing time.

That's called desperation.

/——/ They would need washable sharpies instead of tattoos since their genders change at a moments notice.

So gender is not only changeable, it's also situational, who knew? Sounds like crap to me.

But it gives the crazy SJW's a choice,male or female it's all good to them.

But it gives the crazy SJW's a choice,male or female it's all good to them.

Might be good to them, not normal people.

Rope?

You know, more rope to hang yourself.

Have your figured out yet gender is not a scientific term or concept?

Rope?

I figured out you're free to pretend what ever you want, how ever you're aren't free to force your pretense on me.

Rope?

I figured out you're free to pretend what ever you want, how ever you're aren't free to force your pretense on me.

I am not pretending anything, I am just pointing out the facts, and the FACT is that gender is not a scientific term or concept.

Rope?

I am not pretending anything, I am just pointing out the facts, and the FACT is that gender is not a scientific term or concept.

It was for millions of years, sex and gender have always been interchangeable terms until you commies decided to rewrite the dictionary.

Rope?

It was for millions of years, sex and gender have always been interchangeable terms until you commies decided to rewrite the dictionary.

No, actually you are wrong, again.

Gender was never a scientific term or idea.

Gender is a literary term that only recently was substituted for the word "sex". My guess is it was the prudish Conservatives that were offended by the word sex that pushed drove the switch.

That's a violation of the 1st Amendment. Public universities should be prohibited from implementing any policy that restricts a student's freedom of speech.

You pussies need to quit yer whining. The point is to prevent someone from deliberately and continuously calling a person something that offends them, not to fire people for making a mistake. It's no more out of the ordinary than rules against racial epithets. Now out on your big girl panties and deal with it.

To hell with what offends them.
To hell with what offends you.

That comparison doesn't work because one of you is trying to restrict fair and true speech while the other is not.
What? No. The rule is about insults and harassment. Free speech is not an issue here.

Wrong. Receiving insults is an inseparable part of coexistence. We deal with it and move on. No identity group is more deserving of extra rights or protections than another, except for our children. Forced or coerced or compelled speech, is not. What it is, is unconstitutional.
No, it's not "unconstitutional". It's just like the rules against racial epethits.

… Did you read my original post in this thread?
Sex is biological. Gender is used in the social sciences as n identity concept, not necessarily corresponding to sex at birth.

Or with other words: A man is a man and a woman a woman. Both are able to be homosexual. A homosexual woman is sometimes able to become a heterosexual woman again. A homosexual man will always stay to be a homosexual man.

For our societies it is perhaps better to eliminate the male sex in total. In this case the very heavy amoral behavior will not happen to implant into a poor woman the genetical structure of two men and to replace her maternal mitochondrial DNA with another one and to see in her only a kind of bearing machine - indeed she is the mother of her child - and to force her directly or indirectly to have to sell her child (No woman would do so, if she would be a millionaire.).

What is your pseudo-knowledge, your ideology, and your "moral" really? "Tolerance" (insensibleness) for all forms of perversions? If someone says "Darwinism is wrong" - by thinking "Darwinism is morally wrong" - then this one is right. Darwinism and humanity will always be a titanic problem. And lots of people who argue with correct facts in this context are often totally wrong, because they self-produce this facts. But a real mother will always miss her child - completely independent from any scientific question about DNA and also completely independent from spiritless laws made by technocrats, by machine-men.

Last edited:
… Did you read my original post in this thread?
Sex is biological. Gender is used in the social sciences as n identity concept, not necessarily corresponding to sex at birth.
Or with other words: A man is a man and a woman a woman. Both are able to be homosexual. A homosexual woman is sometimes able to become a heterosexual woman again. A homosexual man will always stay to be a homosexual man.
It’s not that complicated.
Males & females are born with sexual organs for their half of future reproduction.
Normally, males develop sexual interest in females, and vice-versa. There are exceptions (10%?), e.g., homosexuals.

In social science, individual behavior within its population is often measured statistically across a “normal distribution”. There are extremes/exceptions to behavioral patterns.

You may be correct. Homosexual females are less likely to maintain their sexual “interest” to one sex/gender. Homosexual men are sometimes bisexual, but i understand they usually have a preference.

And of course, heterosexual men in prison can become bisexual to suit their sexual needs, etc.

I’m just being objective here.
As an ethical Libertarian, i say “live & let live” and be socially responsible.

Forum List

Back