Major Terror Attack On The Uk

Gabriella84 said:
I hope Bush walked in some of the London gore and realized (inwardly, at least) that is was his hateful policies and actions in the Middle East that led to what happened. Spain acknowledged it almost immediately. Hopefully, the British will as well.
What an idiot. Was it HIS policies that led to 911 too?

You really are just stupid aren't you?

spillmind said:
hye mr bugaboo who's he protecting me from? and why he isn't he posting from his contracting job over there, since he apparently feels so strongly about the cause?

When was the last time you were threatened by a terrorist?

Gabriella84 said:
I hope Bush walked in some of the London gore and realized (inwardly, at least) that is was his hateful policies and actions in the Middle East that led to what happened. Spain acknowledged it almost immediately. Hopefully, the British will as well.
jeeez what a stupid ass thing to say. How do you sleep?

ThomasPaine said:
jeeez what a stupid ass thing to say. How do you sleep?

I think all those "Brazilian Hot Waxes" burned her brain...after all it must be between her belly button and croutch on the back side............ :moon4:

Just read on sky news teletext here in the UK that a mosque was torched tonight in Leeds, west yorkshire and has heightened fears of a backlash against the muslim community over the London bombings.

taff said:
Just read on sky news teletext here in the UK that a mosque was torched tonight in Leeds, west yorkshire and has heightened fears of a backlash against the muslim community over the London bombings.
I hate to hear that, but here in the US media all they have been saying is how the English are "much more sophisticated" than us Americans and that they "would never resort to such tactics". I guess our liberal press is going to be eating some crow.

taff said:

If the Muslim Clerics would have put a stop to the radicals within... long ago...this may not have been the case...as it stands they set idle way to long and cheered from the sidelines...now they must pay the piper!

I have never heard one protest from the Muslim community over the burning of Christian churches in Serbia...so I feel no sorrow for them...sorry...not! :terror: ...breeds.... :terror: A fact of life!

I fully expect huge "revenge" attacks. I think about the passion and pride everyone shows their soccer (football) team, and how they (plus the hooligans) act when they win or lose.

Now.....combine that with an attack on their country and their "perception" of the enemy....

archangel said:
I have never heard one protest from the Muslim community over the burning of Christian churches in Serbia...so I feel no sorrow for them...sorry...not! :terror: ...breeds.... :terror: A fact of life!
Yes, but I believe Christians are better than muslims. I hope you would feel sad if Christians started beheading muslims in New York, wouldn't you?

spillmind said:
stop using tragedy to shamelessly whore our failed effort in iraq. the insurgency is as strong as ever and the bombing continue. what exactly are you saying is making your case stronger? you aren't taking them out, they are getting more polarized and stronger.

We haven't failed in Iraq. In fact, we are succeeding alot faster than we could have predicted before. It took years before the japanese and germans were ready for self government after WW2. Iraq is already in the transition. We are drawing more of the terror cells that would be hiding otherwise out to the open. How is this failing? We went in there to liberate Iraq and remake the political face of the middle east. And we have done an excellent job doing so so far. Plus we have excellent opportunity to enter Syria and Iran if the need arises. Plus we can put political pressure on both those nations for reform and possibly avoid force that we would have to use otherwise. How have we failed when we have so much going for us? Why are you so pessimistic?

it's a damn good thing you aren't a general.

I'd do a better job than you would. But you probably wouldnt want me as a general because my philosophy is clean the inward vessel then you can clean the outer one so Id be hanging you liberals up as the traitors you are for your efforts to undermine the troops and moralize the enemy.

and come to my house and call me a coward, buddy. you're really got some nerve. and you certainly aren't convincing anyone either.

Alright, whats your address? You are a coward. A self hating coward. How about you actually stand up for your country and your freedom instead of trying to undermine it? These people are trying to wipe us out and if you arent willing to stand up and fight them and support the effort for freedom you are part of the problem. Be grateful that there are people willing to bleed so you can undermine them.

Gabriella84 said:

Why would President Bush realize that his hateful policies and actions in the middle east led to this terrorist attack? He doesnt have hateful policies to begin with and he seems to be one of the few world leaders who is actually willing to stand up and fight these monsters.

The terrorists have been attacking us long before President Bush started his effort to change the world. Heck they started before he was even President. Our previous President refused to stand up to them. Which made them bolder. The spanish turned around and fled after the 311 bombing. What do you think that told the terrorists? It told them if they use terrorism they will win.

If anyone other than the terrorists should be blamed for causing these attacks its those on the left who refuse to unite and make a strong front against them. The only action the left wants to do is run away from the terrorists. Guess what. That means they win. If they win that means they will continue their attacks until we are dead.

We didn't start the war on terror, but we are sure as hell going to finish it. Running away from them, pulling out of Iraq or even the entire middle east wont end the war on terror. It will continue whether we fight them or not. And if we dont fight them we will be oppressed or dead. That is a Guaruntee. The only way to peace is through victory. Why is that so hard to understand for you people?

Why would President Bush realize that his hateful policies and actions in the middle east led to this terrorist attack? He doesnt have hateful policies to begin with and he seems to be one of the few world leaders who is actually willing to stand up and fight these monsters.

The terrorists have been attacking us long before President Bush started his effort to change the world. Heck they started before he was even President. Our previous President refused to stand up to them. Which made them bolder. The spanish turned around and fled after the 311 bombing. What do you think that told the terrorists? It told them if they use terrorism they will win.

If anyone other than the terrorists should be blamed for causing these attacks its those on the left who refuse to unite and make a strong front against them. The only action the left wants to do is run away from the terrorists. Guess what. That means they win. If they win that means they will continue their attacks until we are dead.

We didn't start the war on terror, but we are sure as hell going to finish it. Running away from them, pulling out of Iraq or even the entire middle east wont end the war on terror. It will continue whether we fight them or not. And if we dont fight them we will be oppressed or dead. That is a Guaruntee. The only way to peace is through victory. Why is that so hard to understand for you people?

Avatar, before you waist anymore time typing up long, impeccably phrased replies to moonbats like this one, I would ask one question to you:

Do you really get the feeling, from Gabby's posts, that she actually wants the US to win the war?

theim said:
Avatar, before you waist anymore time typing up long, impeccably phrased replies to moonbats like this one, I would ask one question to you:

Do you really get the feeling, from Gabby's posts, that she actually wants the US to win the war?
Add one more...

Do you really think gabby and spilly have the intellectual capacity to understand what is happening in the world?

spillmind said:
it's actually ended since i racked up -12 points and basically dispelled all that was limp wristed volleyed at me. no one's got an answer for the loving relationship between bush and the prince, and all the hypocrisies from fighting and funding terror to women's rights.

this is old news to the rest of the world, but apparently a shocking revelation for some here.

Well lets see Spilly, Saudi is the major controlling member of OPEC who controls most of the worlds oil, America depends on oil, now shouldn't we be careful? Its the same in this business has it is in any other business, you may not like who you are dealing with but they've got what you want so you tolerate them. I'm sorry if you lack a fundamental understanding of commerce, should've studied harder instead of partying so much.

Anyway let me see if you can go 1 month without oil in your life, bet ya can't. And yeah i'm admitting with the Saudis its all about oil, nowhere else is this the case.

spillmind said:
it's actually ended since i racked up -12 points and basically dispelled all that was limp wristed volleyed at me. no one's got an answer for the loving relationship between bush and the prince, and all the hypocrisies from fighting and funding terror to women's rights.

this is old news to the rest of the world, but apparently a shocking revelation for some here.

Also you haven't dispelled shit, all your empty declarations of victory are just hollow duds on the battlefield. You've been fucked up here like a loanshark collecting from a broke degenerate gambler.

HorhayAtAMD said:
Yes, but I believe Christians are better than muslims. I hope you would feel sad if Christians started beheading muslims in New York, wouldn't you?

Your point is moot because this would never happen....so I have nothing to feel sad about! :coffee3: <<< you really need some...take a break!

Police are currently evacuating Birmingham city centre,In thr broad street area after recieving intelligence of a new bomb threat in the area.

taff said:
Police are currently evacuating Birmingham city centre,In thr broad street area after recieving intelligence of a new bomb threat in the area.

I hope it's only a copycat threat. So far, they've never followed up days after...

Forum List

Back