Major prediction in the 2012 election

Charles, I will grant you that. For instance, Ronnie made a run at Gerald Ford and got made a fool of, so he sulked off to wait for the next time around. For her to be serious, something major would have to occur: a debilitating stroke that floored Obama, the Great Recession became the Second Great Depression, something like that. Short of it, she won't challenge him because she doesn't want her legacy being that the Dems rejected her twice.

Hillary is not going to run against Obama, period.

I told you why I felt she would run against. What reasoning do you have that she will not? She is a very evil politician that would turn against her own child to win if it would help her chances. She obviously hates Obama even though they share the same views on where to push the country.

Evil?

She's not evil in the slightest. She raised a wonderful daughter, put up with a philandering husband and stayed married, and has done a great deal of work for charity.

Add in..she was an effective Senator and great advocate for New York. She's been a great asset to this country as Secretary of State.

And if she "hated" President Obama, she never would have worked for him.

There is no way she's running against him.

Hillary is not going to run against Obama, period.

I told you why I felt she would run against. What reasoning do you have that she will not? She is a very evil politician that would turn against her own child to win if it would help her chances. She obviously hates Obama even though they share the same views on where to push the country.

Evil?

She's not evil in the slightest. She raised a wonderful daughter, put up with a philandering husband and stayed married, and has done a great deal of work for charity.

Add in..she was an effective Senator and great advocate for New York. She's been a great asset to this country as Secretary of State.

The view you have of Hillary is considerably different than what I have of her......"Evil" describes her very well. She is addicted to the idea of being president as much as any crack head and would sell her own daughter for the position.

Fourth she is not an ideologue. She would have been much more effective. Which is why I am glad she lost.

Exactly. The Clintons would not have ingested the Health Care Hemlock, especially after HillarCare failed so completely. They are shrewd political opportunists.

When Clinton was cornered by the GOP, instead of going even further left, he went hard right and cut social programs; then he cut the capital gains tax; then he completed Reagan's deregulatory movement; then he dumped Labor (see NAFTA) and started to cash crop traditional Republican money sources, like Wall Street.

Clinton needed to be destroyed not because he was going too far Left, but because he was going to far right.

When I saw a few prominent talk radio personalities warm up to Obama during the primaries, I was well aware that they were afraid of the Clintons.

Last edited:
When hell freezes over.

Had someone Posted that the GOP would take the House, 6 or 7 Senate Seats, so many Govs and State Legislatures as they just did, and posted it back when Barry was giving the Oath of Office, you probably would have Posted the same Response...

Think about it.

That Asswhippin' in the House was Historic...

Just 2 years after "DemocRAT Majorities for Generations"... :thup:

:)

peace...

We can add yet another loony Reichwinger to the list....

crazy.gif

Evil?

The view you have of Hillary is considerably different than what I have of her......"Evil" describes her very well. She is addicted to the idea of being president as much as any crack head and would sell her own daughter for the position.

Are you describing Sarah?

If she runs against him, she'll easily win the nomination. Most have had enough of O although there are still a few holdouts.

Think about it though...........could she really win? How many black votes would she get? Maybe a few thousand!!!:funnyface: Blacks simply would not vote because a huge majority will see it as being stolen from their guy........definately seen in that community as some kind of racial thing.............

Think about it..........most blacks in urban area's had no idea whether Sarah Palin was a Democrat or Republican. If somebody told them HIllary was a Tea Party person, theyd buy it hook line and stinker.

Last edited:
Hillary sure has been quite lately. I feel she will soon resign with Bill leading the way for her campaign in 2012. There is a poll out that shows her with a higher favorable rating than Obama. Obama should be more afraid of Hillary than Palin as he will have to beat Hillary first.

First, Obama would have to decide to NOT run for a second term. No sitting president gets challenged from inside his party. Ain't gonna happen. She'd have to run independent because the DNC would never endorse anyone but the incumbent.

Let seee--Ted Kennedy challenged Carter.

Reagan Challenged Ford.

No one challenged Reagan. nor GWHbush. Nor Clinton. Nor GWBush. But those guts came into their election with some wind to their backs. I wonder.

Personally I'm not to sure that OL'BO will run for a second term.

If he decides not to then it will be shoot em up in the Wild West as the Dems scramble to get a candidate.

Hilary comes to mind but I'm not sure that she will run either. If not Hilary. Then who???

Man. What a show that would be.

Hillary will not challenge Obama, simple as that, gang. But have fun with the predictions.

Hint: check her health out.

Assuming the 2010 election goes the way most feel that it is and it becomes a landslide for conservatives. What are the chances that Hillary will resign shortly after the election and turn on Obama in a big way? She will attempt to make herself look like the saviour of the democratic party and the country. If she slams him as hard as I think she is capable of, she will be on the ticket in 2012 instead of Obama. Personally I feel there is very little difference between the two of them.

I was just hoping to hear what some would think on this occuring.

Hillary has stated she will not run in 2012 or 2016. Which pretty much means she'll never run.

Forum List

Back