Brown aide suggests calling Whitman a Whore, Brown agrees to go with it.

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Brown aide suggests calling Whitman a Whore, Brown agrees to go with it.

They thought the connection was severed after leaving a voicemail, but they did not hang up the phone, Brown's office confirms the tape is of him and his aide.

He is pissed because Whitman agreeded to allow the police to keep their pensions.

In a private conversation that was inadvertently taped by a voicemail machine, an associate of California Democratic gubernatorial candidate Jerry Brown can be heard referring to his Republican opponent Meg Whitman as a "whore" for cutting a deal protecting law enforcement pensions as the two candidates competed for police endorsements.

Read more: Brown associate calls Whitman a whore' over pension reform - Sacramento Living - Sacramento Food and Wine, Home, Health | Sacramento Bee

"Do we want to put an ad out? ... That I have been warned if I crack down on pensions, I will be - that they'll go to Whitman, and that's where they'll go because they know Whitman will give 'em, will cut them a deal, but I won't," Brown said.

At that point, what appears to be a second voice interjects: "What about saying she's a whore?"

"Well, I'm going to use that," Brown responds. "It proves you've cut a secret deal to protect the pensions."

Read more: Brown associate calls Whitman a whore' over pension reform - Sacramento Living - Sacramento Food and Wine, Home, Health | Sacramento Bee

cause like Bird she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down?

What a Douchebag. I just don't understand why anyone in California would vote for Brown. He's an old & corrupt Democrat retread. I'm not surprised by this stuff. The Democrats have dragged politics down to all-new lows. When in doubt just call your opponent a "Witch" or a Whore. Hopefully Whitman will win out there. The Dems gotta go.

She doesn't want to cut police pensions? Doesn't sound very Republican.

Did she change her position?

Wouldn't it be kind of cool if we focused on which candidate is the best person for the job instead of age, race, looks, some past 'transgressions', or half true comments taken out of context?

Nah.... it's only government.... No need to look past the crap and focus. Carry on bullshitting.

The Democrats have no platform to run on. They only have vicious personal smears at this point. I guess we'll see if that works in November. Many people in this country really do enjoy vicious personal smears. Publicly many will say they only care about the issues but privately many just love those personal attacks. A result of the dumbing-down of America no doubt. The Democrats are definitely out of gas. Calling your opponents "Witches" and Whores really is all they have left. Hopefully that stuff wont be enough for them on Election Day. I guess we'll see though.

I predict this being an interesting story, not because of what was overheard on the tape but because of the clear quid pro quo between Whitman and that Police Association...."I'll exempt YOUR pension from any reform if you endorse me." That smells to high heaven.

So...which is more important for you as a voter, that someone's aid is overheard calling the opponent a bad word?

Or, that the opponent is cutting back room deals with unions in order to get their endorsement while stating the opposite in their campaign promises?

I know what the Republicans in CA want you to focus on.....

So...which is more important for you as a voter, that someone's aid is overheard calling the opponent a bad word?

Or, that the opponent is cutting back room deals with unions in order to get their endorsement while stating the opposite in their campaign promises?

I know what the Republicans in CA want you to focus on.....
Always great to watch the hard left push women with the temerity to carry that (R) by their names to the back of the bus. :lol::lol::lol:

Jerry Brown is a burned out retread with no class and no ideas. He will lose this election because people are not as stupid as he thinks. First the transparent and obvious smear with Gloria Allred, and now this classless display of imprecation - it shows that he is still an immature simpleton (even at age 72!) that cannot debate the real issues that matter to the people of California. She is going to ride this all the way to Sacramento....

Forum List

Back