Major prediction in the 2012 election

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Assuming the 2010 election goes the way most feel that it is and it becomes a landslide for conservatives. What are the chances that Hillary will resign shortly after the election and turn on Obama in a big way? She will attempt to make herself look like the saviour of the democratic party and the country. If she slams him as hard as I think she is capable of, she will be on the ticket in 2012 instead of Obama. Personally I feel there is very little difference between the two of them.

I was just hoping to hear what some would think on this occuring.

Assuming the 2010 election goes the way most feel that it is and it becomes a landslide for conservatives. What are the chances that Hillary will resign shortly after the election and turn on Obama in a big way? She will attempt to make herself look like the saviour of the democratic party and the country. If she slams him as hard as I think she is capable of, she will be on the ticket in 2012 instead of Obama. Personally I feel there is very little difference between the two of them.

Yes, she will leave the Administration and bide her time building support for a run against Obama with the party elders. She will point out how inept he is and how he will be a loser in the next election. Democrats like winners. The Clinton brand name has proven successful amd she is a hell of a campaigner and fund raiser.
There are major differences. First she is competent. Second she is experienced. Third she has generally good political instincts. Fourth she is not an ideologue. She would have been much more effective. Which is why I am glad she lost.

First, Obama would have to decide to NOT run for a second term. No sitting president gets challenged from inside his party. Ain't gonna happen. She'd have to run independent because the DNC would never endorse anyone but the incumbent.

First she is competent. Second she is experienced. Third she has generally good political instincts. Fourth she is not an ideologue. She would have been much more effective. Which is why I am glad she lost.

I have to assume you burned all the old talking point memos to the contrary before making those statements. :eusa_whistle:

First, Obama would have to decide to NOT run for a second term. No sitting president gets challenged from inside his party. Ain't gonna happen. She'd have to run independent because the DNC would never endorse anyone but the incumbent.

If the 2010 election goes extremely bad the democratic bosses will be begging for someone else in their party to step up.

Hillary is the one who got badly beat by him, when she was the anointed one that had all the cards.

When he beat her in the primaries and got the nomination, her presidential hopes were burnt to a crisp. Her big claims were 1) she was the brightest person in creation. 0bama made her look an idiot. 2) her victory was inevitable as the sunrise. When she got beat, her hopes had a sunset. 3) She was the only one who could get the agenda passed. He did it without her. She wasn't even part of the debate on the pro side.

She is crispy toast.

She knows where the toast is buttered. She will stay on the reservation and be a good little girl.

If Hillary bolts and loses to Obama again her political career will be over.

She will wait until 2016

Time will tell on this. If Republicans continue to act like Dem-lite, they will be given the booty boot asap.

Hillary is the one who got badly beat by him, when she was the anointed one that had all the cards.

When he beat her in the primaries and got the nomination, her presidential hopes were burnt to a crisp. Her big claims were 1) she was the brightest person in creation. 0bama made her look an idiot. 2) her victory was inevitable as the sunrise. When she got beat, her hopes had a sunset. 3) She was the only one who could get the agenda passed. He did it without her. She wasn't even part of the debate on the pro side.

She is crispy toast.

She knows where the toast is buttered. She will stay on the reservation and be a good little girl.

she won in the primaries!

Not true. Teddy made a run at getting the nomination away from the Peanut Farmer.

If the Dimocrats get their asses kicked bad enough in 26 days they can put the blame squarely on Barry's shoulders. Never mind all the Dims that voted for his insane programs. Their out is they were just supporting their president. Meanwhile, Hillary will take the high ground and let her surrogates remind the DNC and Dims everywhere that she tried to warn them all the guy wasn't ready for prime time, not ready for that 3am phone call, etc., but they chose him anyway. No hard feeling though. She's here to save the party now.

And the DNC would kick the community agitator under the bus in a nanosecond.

I believe Reagan challenged Ford in '76.
All that has to happen is for the party bulls to go to Obama and tell him for the good of the party etc etc.

First she is competent. Second she is experienced. Third she has generally good political instincts. Fourth she is not an ideologue. She would have been much more effective. Which is why I am glad she lost.

I have to assume you burned all the old talking point memos to the contrary before making those statements. :eusa_whistle:

Please post where I said anything different at any time. Competent is not the same thing as a good choice.

It's simple really... Palin quit as Goner and if Hilary does the same thing she will be absolutely unelectable. Hilary is not electable anyways as her being on a ticket will make many people come out simply to vote against her while at the same time I think her own party has a dislike for dynasty’s.

The Clintons have exploited their name at this point and are more disliked than liked if anything.

She is crispy toast.

she won in the primaries!

Afraid she didn't

Not true. Teddy made a run at getting the nomination away from the Peanut Farmer.

If the Dimocrats get their asses kicked bad enough in 26 days they can put the blame squarely on Barry's shoulders. Never mind all the Dims that voted for his insane programs. Their out is they were just supporting their president. Meanwhile, Hillary will take the high ground and let her surrogates remind the DNC and Dims everywhere that she tried to warn them all the guy wasn't ready for prime time, not ready for that 3am phone call, etc., but they chose him anyway. No hard feeling though. She's here to save the party now.

And the DNC would kick the community agitator under the bus in a nanosecond.

And how did that work out for Teddy? :eusa_think:

Teddy blew himself up. I think if someone else had stepped up to the plate, like Udal, Carter would have been knocked off

Teddy self destructed on TV during an interview with 60 minutes. They tossed softballs and he ducked.

Yes, she will leave the Administration and bide her time building support for a run against Obama with the party elders. She will point out how inept he is and how he will be a loser in the next election. Democrats like winners. The Clinton brand name has proven successful amd she is a hell of a campaigner and fund raiser.
There are major differences. First she is competent. Second she is experienced. Third she has generally good political instincts. Fourth she is not an ideologue. She would have been much more effective. Which is why I am glad she lost.
The color of BO's skin has done him wonders. He got free reign to run about like a bully his first year and a half.

Forum List

Back