MAGA, Trump trying to save Chinese jobs....

Trump turns his attention to jobs in China as ZTE struggles with ban

"
When US President Donald Trump talks about saving jobs, it is usually American jobs he is making promises about.

But in a surprise move, Mr Trump has said he wants to help Chinese telecoms company ZTE Corp get "back into business", as too many jobs in China are at risk.

As US officials prepared for talks in Washington with China this week, Mr Trump wrote on Twitter: "President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast."

Yep, another Trump flip flop.
Funny how you don't include his FOLLOW UP tweet as to WHY he is doing this which is because ZTE buys TONS of parts from US based companies ZTE goes out of business those companies lose a LOT of money and lay off workers.

"
When US President Donald Trump talks about saving jobs, it is usually American jobs he is making promises about.

But in a surprise move, Mr Trump has said he wants to help Chinese telecoms company ZTE Corp get "back into business", as too many jobs in China are at risk.

As US officials prepared for talks in Washington with China this week, Mr Trump wrote on Twitter: "President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast."

How is it a flip flop? Don't you liberals have a clue how to compromise/ negotiate? Oh yea I forgot the boy king dictator with a pen and a phone was your idol. .

"

Funny how you don't include his FOLLOW UP tweet as to WHY he is doing this which is because ZTE buys TONS of parts from US based companies ZTE goes out of business those companies lose a LOT of money and lay off workers.

Funny how you're looking for excuses.

Firstly, "MAGA" and all that shit isn't about doing the right thing, it's about doing what looks good. Then he goes and does things that don't look good.

So, he makes a law which doesn't benefit the US. Only, it looks good. He acts tough on China.

All the people opposed to Trump have been saying for ages that such a trade war will HURT the US. Pro-Trump people have been saying they'd win the trade war.

Trade war starts and then Trump's like "shit, it might hurt America" like his opponents have been saying for ages. So he then makes exception after exception until his trade war is no longer a trade war. Only, his idiot supporters think there's a trade war and they think, somehow (maybe think is the wrong word) Trump has been a success.

All the while nothing has changed, except Trump has taken credit for shit that didn't happen, and he's taken credit for trying to fix the problems he caused and only put the US back where it started.

And you're looking for excuses to make Trump look good.

Either you have a trade war, or you don't.

"

Firstly, "MAGA" and all that shit isn't about doing the right thing, it's about doing what looks good. Then he goes and does things that don't look good.

So, he makes a law which doesn't benefit the US. Only, it looks good. He acts tough on China.

All the people opposed to Trump have been saying for ages that such a trade war will HURT the US. Pro-Trump people have been saying they'd win the trade war.

Trade war starts and then Trump's like "shit, it might hurt America" like his opponents have been saying for ages. So he then makes exception after exception until his trade war is no longer a trade war. Only, his idiot supporters think there's a trade war and they think, somehow (maybe think is the wrong word) Trump has been a success.

All the while nothing has changed, except Trump has taken credit for shit that didn't happen, and he's taken credit for trying to fix the problems he caused and only put the US back where it started.

Keep whining. We know you hate America and American workers. Its as simple as that. Like I said its EXACTLY why you didn't bring up his tweet AFTER that.

"

Keep whining. We know you hate America and American workers. Its as simple as that. Like I said its EXACTLY why you didn't bring up his tweet AFTER that.

This isn't whinging for fuck's sake.

This is stating THE TRUTH.

Your "Keep whining" shows you won't see reality for what it is. You want so desperately for Trump to be right, but your argument is weaken that water passing as tea. Which is why you come up with things like "Keep whining".

I didn't bring up some fucking tweet after that because I made MY FUCKING ARGUMENT.

"

How is it a flip flop? Don't you liberals have a clue how to compromise/ negotiate? Oh yea I forgot the boy king dictator with a pen and a phone was your idol. .

Trump: I'm going to do this.
Opponents: But it won't work
Trump supporters: You're just anti-Trump

Trump: It's not working, I'm going to change it
Opponents: We told you so
Trump supporters: This is how a negotiator works

Incredible.

"

Incredible.

Now your just trolling...

"

Your "Keep whining" shows you won't see reality for what it is. You want so desperately for Trump to be right, but your argument is weaken that water passing as tea. Which is why you come up with things like "Keep whining".

I didn't bring up some fucking tweet after that because I made MY FUCKING ARGUMENT.
And you are WRONG. ZTE uses parts from USA companies if ZTE goes out of business THOSE AMERICAN COMPANIES LOSE WORKERS!

"

Incredible.
Ahh! So THAT'S how negotiations work.

I thought it was: You give me a half billion dollars and I don't give a fuk how many Americans lose their jobs?

Trump rallies to save jobs in .........CHINA!! Its MCGA hat time!!

"

Incredible.
Ahh! So THAT'S how negotiations work.

I thought it was: You give me a half billion dollars and I don't give a fuk how many Americans lose their jobs?

Trump rallies to save jobs in .........CHINA!! Its MCGA hat time!!
Other countries bribing the president makes America great again.
All this whining about $145 million uranium one, from 10 years ago.
Now $500 million... crickets.

And if it wants to continue nuclear weapons development, it can do it at a later date when it has more money.

Trump is being played.
Apparently NK already has nukes so does not need desperately to develop them. There is no talk from NK of de-nuclearisation entailing getting rid of current nuke stocks. Trump is being groomed like a pet with flattery.

'Who's a good boy who deserves all the credit? Trump's a good boy.'
Ignoramus.

The leaders of North and South Korea have agreed to work to rid the peninsula of nuclear weapons, after holding a historic summit.

Koreas make nuclear pledge after summit

Apparently, you missed the news this afternoon..........................

N Korea abruptly cancels talks with South

North Korea has cancelled Wednesday's high-level talks with South Korea because of anger over its joint military exercises with the US.

The North's official KCNA news agency said the exercises were a "provocation" and a rehearsal for an invasion.

It also warned the US over the fate of the historic summit between Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump that is scheduled for 12 June in Singapore.

In March, Mr Trump stunned the world by accepting an invitation to meet Mr Kim.

"We will both try to make it a very special moment for World Peace!" the US leader later tweeted.

The US state department said it was continuing to prepare for the Trump-Kim summit and that it was not aware of any changes in the North Korean position.

Give the freaking guy a break. Nobody on the left even blinked when Barry Hussein shipped billions of U.S. dollars in freaking boxcar pallets to a country that promotes terrorism and we didn't even get our captive back. President Trump says he wants to help China get a telecom company back on it's feet and the angry crazy nearly psychotic left has a hissy fit.

"

And you are WRONG. ZTE uses parts from USA companies if ZTE goes out of business THOSE AMERICAN COMPANIES LOSE WORKERS!
Wow...who knew that global trade could be so complicated?

WASHINGTON – A mere 72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker.

“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump Orders Help For Chinese Phone-Maker After China Approves Money For Trump Project | HuffPost

Why should China give a crap about saving American jobs if we don't reciprocate? The supplier in question can't operate IN CHINA without our components....Trump embargoed them. So China yelps and Trump relents and sends them the stuff they need to stay in business IN CHINA, not here. Our leftist nitwits don't have a clue about commerce...they are either government clerks, call-center stooges, or unemployed.

Kim knows what he's doing. He knows he can't do anything, knows he can ride through a period of being unable to test his nukes. So why not try and get sanctions taken away. Calm the waters for a few years, and then start again in 2020?

Because Trump will be re-elected in 2020. By then our missile defense shield will be impervious to anything NK can come up with from an abandoned program. This isn't Hillary or Lurch sitting across from them at the table...they are terrified of Trump and rightly so....he'll blow their shit away for the least provocation.

WASHINGTON – A mere 72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker.

“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump Orders Help For Chinese Phone-Maker After China Approves Money For Trump Project | HuffPost
LOL HuffPo...not legit source AND President Trump doesn't run ANY of his companies anymore he is busy fixing 8 years of Hussein Obama's mess.

Forum List

Back