Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I think many people discuss this policy without knowing its name or the provisions included. I think we need to because some if us just do not seem to understand just how much your were misled by events related to his plan.

On July 14, 2015, the P5+1 (China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States), the European Union (EU), and Iran reached a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) to ensure that Iran’s nuclear program will be exclusively peaceful. October 18, 2015 marked Adoption Day of the JCPOA, the date on which the JCPOA came into effect and participants began taking steps necessary to implement their JCPOA commitments. January 16, 2016, marks Implementation Day of the JCPOA. The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has verified that Iran has implemented its key nuclear-related measures described in the JCPOA, and the Secretary State has confirmed the IAEA’s verification. As a result of Iran verifiably meeting its nuclear commitments, the United States and the EU have lifted nuclear-related sanctions on Iran, as described in the JCPOA.

I think many people discuss this policy without knowing its name or the provisions included. I think we need to because some if us just do not seem to understand just how much your were misled by events related to his plan.

On July 14, 2015, the P5+1 (China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States), the European Union (EU), and Iran reached a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) to ensure that Iran’s nuclear program will be exclusively peaceful. October 18, 2015 marked Adoption Day of the JCPOA, the date on which the JCPOA came into effect and participants began taking steps necessary to implement their JCPOA commitments. January 16, 2016, marks Implementation Day of the JCPOA. The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has verified that Iran has implemented its key nuclear-related measures described in the JCPOA, and the Secretary State has confirmed the IAEA’s verification. As a result of Iran verifiably meeting its nuclear commitments, the United States and the EU have lifted nuclear-related sanctions on Iran, as described in the JCPOA.

What do joints have to do with Iran...…………………..Heroin perhaps, but pot needs a lot of water

So would you care to expand on your claim of misrepresentation or is everyone required to guess?

So would you care to expand on your claim of misrepresentation or is everyone required to guess?

Read the plan to know it's provisions.

Read the plan to know it's provisions.

Why, you haven't given anyone a reason to read it. Had you been paying attention that link has been posted before.

Like in this thread: The Iran Nuclear Deal Is ***The Law of the Land***

So if you want to direct the discussion the way an OP is suppose to, be my guest.

Forum List

Back