MAGA, Trump trying to save Chinese jobs....

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Trump turns his attention to jobs in China as ZTE struggles with ban

"
When US President Donald Trump talks about saving jobs, it is usually American jobs he is making promises about.

But in a surprise move, Mr Trump has said he wants to help Chinese telecoms company ZTE Corp get "back into business", as too many jobs in China are at risk.

As US officials prepared for talks in Washington with China this week, Mr Trump wrote on Twitter: "President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast."

Yep, another Trump flip flop.

"
When US President Donald Trump talks about saving jobs, it is usually American jobs he is making promises about.

But in a surprise move, Mr Trump has said he wants to help Chinese telecoms company ZTE Corp get "back into business", as too many jobs in China are at risk.

As US officials prepared for talks in Washington with China this week, Mr Trump wrote on Twitter: "President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast."

You have no clue to what is going on.
Trump put the screws to China to help force NK to capitulate.
NK capitulated and so now the screws are being loosened.

Art of the Deal.

MAGA.

And you give a fuck why? We don't manufacture cell phones in this country, and, due to past incompetent trade deals, we owe China over a trillion dollars. If Trump is making a deal to relieve some of this debt, why not?

"

Art of the Deal.

MAGA.

Oh, I seem to have more of a clue than you do.

China hasn't capitulated. Trump has been playing chicken and is losing, so he's worried if he puts this company out of business, he'll have problems.

China might be North Korea's closest ally, however China has been rather angry at NK for a while. North Korea does its antics in order to get world attention, got that, and in order to get money. Trump's offered to give North Korea a shit load of money. And if it wants to continue nuclear weapons development, it can do it at a later date when it has more money.

Trump is being played.

And if it wants to continue nuclear weapons development, it can do it at a later date when it has more money.

Trump is being played.
Apparently NK already has nukes so does not need desperately to develop them. There is no talk from NK of de-nuclearisation entailing getting rid of current nuke stocks. Trump is being groomed like a pet with flattery.

'Who's a good boy who deserves all the credit? Trump's a good boy.'

And you give a fuck why? We don't manufacture cell phones in this country, and, due to past incompetent trade deals, we owe China over a trillion dollars. If Trump is making a deal to relieve some of this debt, why not?
How is this deal going to reduce the debt?

Most big companies are multinational companies there are not really any American only corporations anymore.

As far as Trump helping he again shows his favoritism for certain manufacturers and products. He clearly crosses the ethics line all the time..

Trump probably thinks he can treat the country's debt like his personal finances! He's already promised not to sign another one of those omnibus bills as before! What will he say to the Chinese, "I'll tell you what; I'll give you 49 cents on the dollar!" When will this all blow up in our faces with this jackarse? What a situation we're in! :114: :14: :206: :ack-1:

Trump probably thinks he can treat the country's debt like his personal finances! He's already promised not to sign another one of those omnibus bills as before! What will he say to the Chinese, "I'll tell you what; I'll give you 49 cents on the dollar!" When will this all blow up in our faces with this jackarse? What a situation we're in! :114: :14: :206: :ack-1:
That's not how US T-bills operate.

Tell that to Trump! He's the one that's clueless when it comes to economics, the deficit, and The Nat'l Debt! :102:

"

Art of the Deal.

MAGA.

China hasn't capitulated. Trump has been playing chicken and is losing, so he's worried if he puts this company out of business, he'll have problems.

China might be North Korea's closest ally, however China has been rather angry at NK for a while. North Korea does its antics in order to get world attention, got that, and in order to get money. Trump's offered to give North Korea a shit load of money. And if it wants to continue nuclear weapons development, it can do it at a later date when it has more money.

Trump is being played.

Yeah, you got a link for that?

"

Art of the Deal.

MAGA.

Trump is being played.
Of course China capitulated. They ordered Rocket Man to shut up and play with his neighbors.

Tell that to Trump! He's the one that's clueless when it comes to economics, the deficit, and The Nat'l Debt! :102:
Is that why every segment of the economy is humming?

And if it wants to continue nuclear weapons development, it can do it at a later date when it has more money.

Trump is being played.
Apparently NK already has nukes so does not need desperately to develop them. There is no talk from NK of de-nuclearisation entailing getting rid of current nuke stocks. Trump is being groomed like a pet with flattery.

'Who's a good boy who deserves all the credit? Trump's a good boy.'
Ignoramus.

The leaders of North and South Korea have agreed to work to rid the peninsula of nuclear weapons, after holding a historic summit.

Koreas make nuclear pledge after summit

"ZTE, the large Chinese phone company, buys a big percentage of individual parts from U.S. companies. This is also reflective of the larger trade deal we are negotiating with China and my personal relationship with President Xi." - President Trump

"

And yet another example of how Trump supporters got conned by Trump.

"

And yet another example of how Trump supporters got conned by Trump.

They're searching for excuses all the time.

"

Art of the Deal.

MAGA.

Trump is being played.
Of course China capitulated. They ordered Rocket Man to shut up and play with his neighbors.

Not necessarily.

In 2007 North Korea agreed to shut down its nuclear program.

Six-party talks - Wikipedia

"North Korea agreed to shut down its nuclear facilities in exchange for fuel aid and steps towards the normalization of relations with the United States and Japan."

Two years later and North Korea conducted another test.

Kim knows what he's doing. He knows he can't do anything, knows he can ride through a period of being unable to test his nukes. So why not try and get sanctions taken away. Calm the waters for a few years, and then start again in 2020?

Forum List

Back