MAGA! Santa Fe shooter followed Donald Trump, Melania and Ivanka On Instagram

Spurned advances provoked Texas school shooting, victim's mother says

Sadie Rodriguez, the mother of Shana Fisher, 16, told the newspaper that her daughter rejected four months of aggressive advances from accused shooter Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17, at the Santa Fe high school.

Fisher finally stood up to him and embarrassed him in class, the newspaper quoted her mother as writing in a private message to the Times.

“A week later he opens fire on everyone he didn’t like,” she said. “Shana being the first one.”
And the left again trying to tie a mass shooting to someone other than the shooter.. You all are sad human beings. Why can’t it be as simple as your post?

And there are threads by the right analyzing the medallions he wore and trying to tie this to left wing ideology. What is your point?

There is nothing to indicate political ideology had anything to do with this. And the girl who rejected him was among the victims :(

Well, other than a fascination with guns. Don't think that's necessarily political but it does appear to be a cultural issue with this country.
Suuuure, again you lunatics can’t ever just accept humans are humans!

The KKK was formed to terrorize Republicans, black and white.

Did you say terrorize? The KKK is a right wing organization, are you calling them a right wing terrorist organization or are you going to play dumb and pretend they are liberals?
I see no kkk symbols in that photo.
He’s confused, doesn’t know kkk was democrats. Wow

It's 2018, where does the klan and liberals opinions converge? It's odd none of you morons can point that out.
It’s odd you can’t accept that kkk is Democrat. Why, you can’t follow history?

Why would it be odd if you're unable to identify where liberal and the klan agree with each other. I've already quite a few where conservatives are in agreement with the klan which puts them on the far right.

Do you want to do this one at a time?

Gay marriage - liberals are just fine with it. The klan and the far right not so much. How about you?

He was the head of nothing and he lied about donating money to Hillary.
As opposed to the official head of the KKK through the official newspaper of the KKK endorsing Tramp.

crusader-kkk-trump.jpg

They must all be lying. Take your pick on who you want to call liars:

kkk grand dragon endorses hillary - Bing
From your link:
Although this information was widely disseminated on social media as straightforward fact, all sources pointed back to a 14 March 2016 article from the UK’s Telegraph in which Quigg had purportedly revealed his new pro-Clinton agenda. However, it didn’t take much of a skeptical eye to conclude that Quigg was likely pulling the news outlet’s leg:

He was unwilling to disclose how he learned of Mrs Clinton’s “hidden agenda”.

“I cannot reveal my sources,” he said. “It’s my opinion — if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”

Mr Quigg warmly endorsed the Republican candidate’s plan to ban Muslims from the US and to expel 11 million illegal immigrants … Asked why he was not therefore supporting Mr Trump, Mr Quigg replied: “We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee."
Right. wink-wink.

So, I'm liberal. I agree there are bad elements on the far left. I think the difference is the far left is mostly shunned by liberals where as the right.....well with the right we get threads like this.
I mean how hard is it to just say these people are scum and don't represent conservative values. Instead it's some comical bullshit blaming others like the newest "deep state" meme. That guys a republican and I don't like what he is doing? Deep state

The kkk are a bunch of raving liberals and Mueller so is Mueller. They literally believe this and lie to each other and themselves in order to believe it. To be clear I am speaking of the stromfront cesspool that found it's way to USMB and not your run of the mill conservative, though that is still open for debate.
The KKK are famously Democrats.
You are also famously a moron.
You are famously ugly and I can learn.

Good stuff.

Doubtful.

Spurned advances provoked Texas school shooting, victim's mother says

Sadie Rodriguez, the mother of Shana Fisher, 16, told the newspaper that her daughter rejected four months of aggressive advances from accused shooter Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17, at the Santa Fe high school.

Fisher finally stood up to him and embarrassed him in class, the newspaper quoted her mother as writing in a private message to the Times.

“A week later he opens fire on everyone he didn’t like,” she said. “Shana being the first one.”
And the left again trying to tie a mass shooting to someone other than the shooter.. You all are sad human beings. Why can’t it be as simple as your post?

And there are threads by the right analyzing the medallions he wore and trying to tie this to left wing ideology. What is your point?
I’m done listening to the left excuses for bad humans! Can’t just accept it. Sad people

There is nothing to indicate political ideology had anything to do with this. And the girl who rejected him was among the victims :(

Well, other than a fascination with guns. Don't think that's necessarily political but it does appear to be a cultural issue with this country.

Yeah, sorry, I'm never going to accept mass shootings.

Did you say terrorize? The KKK is a right wing organization, are you calling them a right wing terrorist organization or are you going to play dumb and pretend they are liberals?

It's 2018, where does the klan and liberals opinions converge? It's odd none of you morons can point that out.

Why would it be odd if you're unable to identify where liberal and the klan agree with each other. I've already quite a few where conservatives are in agreement with the klan which puts them on the far right.

Gay marriage - liberals are just fine with it. The klan and the far right not so much. How about you?
Dude, everyday the black people are enslaved by leftist. Ask Kanye! What has changed?

I don’t accept them either. I blame the shooter, not you. So, I don’t believe you

Dude, everyday the black people are enslaved by leftist. Ask Kanye! What has changed?

Round about way of sayng you agree with the klan on gay marriage.

Ok, let's move to affirmitive action, are you for or against?

From your link:
Although this information was widely disseminated on social media as straightforward fact, all sources pointed back to a 14 March 2016 article from the UK’s Telegraph in which Quigg had purportedly revealed his new pro-Clinton agenda. However, it didn’t take much of a skeptical eye to conclude that Quigg was likely pulling the news outlet’s leg:

“I cannot reveal my sources,” he said. “It’s my opinion — if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”

Mr Quigg warmly endorsed the Republican candidate’s plan to ban Muslims from the US and to expel 11 million illegal immigrants … Asked why he was not therefore supporting Mr Trump, Mr Quigg replied: “We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee."
Right. wink-wink.

I mean how hard is it to just say these people are scum and don't represent conservative values. Instead it's some comical bullshit blaming others like the newest "deep state" meme. That guys a republican and I don't like what he is doing? Deep state

The kkk are a bunch of raving liberals and Mueller so is Mueller. They literally believe this and lie to each other and themselves in order to believe it. To be clear I am speaking of the stromfront cesspool that found it's way to USMB and not your run of the mill conservative, though that is still open for debate.

Good stuff.

Doubtful.

I taught you how ugly you were. Or did you know that already.

Round about way of sayng you agree with the klan on gay marriage.

Ok, let's move to affirmitive action, are you for or against?
Huh? How does gay marriage have any thing to do with suppressing blacks like your side loves to do? Remember what the kkk was created by you leftists punks!

He was the head of nothing and he lied about donating money to Hillary.
As opposed to the official head of the KKK through the official newspaper of the KKK endorsing Tramp.

crusader-kkk-trump.jpg

From your link:

Right. wink-wink.

So, I'm liberal. I agree there are bad elements on the far left. I think the difference is the far left is mostly shunned by liberals where as the right.....well with the right we get threads like this.

Good stuff.

It's true man, there were very few girls that liked me and they only did because I raced GNCC a few times.

I don’t accept them either. I blame the shooter, not you. So, I don’t believe you

Of course, everyone should and does blame the shooter. However this guy had an unhealthy appreciation for guns, he posted them on Insragram, he followed about a dozen firearm fansites and he you know, used them to try to solve his problems. Lot's of people do, so much so that I think it's safe to say this country has a problem with it's gun culture, something unique to us.

People who defend or fly the confederate flag remind me of kids who wear Che Guevara shirts. They are either ignorant of the bloody history behind the imagery or they don’t care. The main difference is, most of those kids grow up and leave it behind them while many of those sporting the confederate flag ARE grown up.

Because you know, history.

iu

As for Che Geuvara T-shirt wearers, they should be rounded up and air-dropped into the middle of Hialeah.
Along with the confederate flaggots.

Only one of those groups is likely to be attacked by the locals. ;)

Confederates didn't murder their family, Che Guevara did.
The confederate flag is the symbol of “ strange fruit” hanging from the trees. You cannot excise the blood from the symbol.

I disagree. No, those boys that went off to fight for their region, and never came back, their blood is in there. The negro troops, too.

As well as those civilians slaughtered by Sherman.

The war ended because Lee couldn't bear anymore slaughter of GA civilians. His army could have held out, innocents in GA could not.

Of course, everyone should and does blame the shooter. However this guy had an unhealthy appreciation for guns, he posted them on Insragram, he followed about a dozen firearm fansites and he you know, used them to try to solve his problems. Lot's of people do, so much so that I think it's safe to say this country has a problem with it's gun culture, something unique to us.
And there you go! HAHA trying to tie him to something other than who he is! Tell you what, you post one link of someone telling him what to do! I’ll wait

Kanye has spoken guys.

From your link:

Right. wink-wink.

Good stuff.

It's true man, there were very few girls that liked me and they only did because I raced GNCC a few times.

Can't imagine why.

From your link:

Right. wink-wink.

Good stuff.

Doubtful.

I taught you how ugly you were. Or did you know that already.

What a pathetic response, you lose the debate and are now just throwing a hissy fit of personal insults.

Forum List

Back