The KKK endorsed Hillary.
BULLSHIT!
The KKK officially endorsed Tramp.

crusader-kkk-trump.jpg
There seems to be a rend in the fabric of KKK unity:

blob:http://video.insider.foxnews.com/dc7dc365-34b9-4c88-9dc6-4df997e2fdd7
Fake link

See post #207. :)

You do realize doing a search for 'kkk grand dragon endorses hillary' will provide biased results, correct? You're so lazy you can't even defend your position and rely on bing search results. And you people call blacks lazy. :21:

Quigg is a fraud.
We people call blacks lazy? lol

Just the ones who are.

Interesting to note that you're calling USA Today liars, though.

Yeah, some idiot trying to drag her down.

Hail Trump, who endorsed him?
Not the head of the KKK. He endorsed Hillary.
He was the head of nothing and he lied about donating money to Hillary.
As opposed to the official head of the KKK through the official newspaper of the KKK endorsing Tramp.

crusader-kkk-trump.jpg

They must all be lying. Take your pick on who you want to call liars:

kkk grand dragon endorses hillary - Bing
From your link:
Although this information was widely disseminated on social media as straightforward fact, all sources pointed back to a 14 March 2016 article from the UK’s Telegraph in which Quigg had purportedly revealed his new pro-Clinton agenda. However, it didn’t take much of a skeptical eye to conclude that Quigg was likely pulling the news outlet’s leg:

He was unwilling to disclose how he learned of Mrs Clinton’s “hidden agenda”.

“I cannot reveal my sources,” he said. “It’s my opinion — if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”

Mr Quigg warmly endorsed the Republican candidate’s plan to ban Muslims from the US and to expel 11 million illegal immigrants … Asked why he was not therefore supporting Mr Trump, Mr Quigg replied: “We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee."
Right. wink-wink.

No, the KKK are famously CON$ervoFascist. CON$ervoFascists are famously Republican.
See post #189.
See post #191.
See post #200. :)

This is what is found from your link:

Something has gone wrong...
It seems you clicked on a bad link and stumbled upon our 404 page

Good job.

"
Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Klan’s California chapter and responsible for recruitment in the western United States, is less keen to give Mr Trump the dubious benefit of his support.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show."

"“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Will Quigg, the grand dragon of the KKK’s California chapter, said during an interview with The Telegraph.
"
KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president

Yeah, that all makes perfect sense. So, according to Quigg (who I'm not even sure is a Grand Dragon of his own domain) that pretending to be liberal to get people to vote for her has convinced you that liberals are actually conservative klansmen? That doesn't even work with your own argument let alone that it just sounds entirely stupid.

Ok, so the kkk has used the flag, yes that is true, but that doesn't mean that the flag itself is inherently racist. That is still being debated as to the origin of the flag. There are a lot if articles written on both sides of the argument.

There are two types of people who wave the rebel flag. Those morons who know it's racist and those morons who don't have a clue. By tee way, was it really necessary for me to throw up a picture of the klan holding the rebel flag giving nazi salutes for you to realize the rebel flag has been associated with the klan for like fucking ever? You're a waste of time.

Also, you make it seem that only people on the right have supported that flag. Are you saying there are no democrats that support it?

Probably a lot of conservative democrats who have waved the flag. Liberals by in large do not and for very good reasons. It's associated with the klan and it's a flag from the enemy of the United States.

False dichotomy fallacy, faggot. Proud Southerners whose ancestors fought in the Civil War also fly the Confederate flag, be they black or white.

The south is dumping the flag overwhelmingly blacks don't like it, conservative whites do. Stop fooling yourself.

Even in Georgia. Go mention Sherman in GA around older blacks and see what kind of reaction you get.

What does Sherman have to do with it? Are you defending the Confederate States?

Thank you for proving you have no clue.

I watched a PBS special on the Civil War just last night.

You never heard of Sherman or Sherman's march before last night? And you're saying I have no clue? I'm asking what Sherman's march has to do with flying a flag that represents slavery. You obviously have no answer.

You're an ignorant leftist shill putz, k?

"What does Sherman have to with it?" Indeed.

That you don't know, shows how you are clueless.

Still unclear why you're doing the klan's bidding of defending the rebel flag. I'll be more than generous but maybe it has something to do with ya'll being right of center.

Motherfucker, I've read 6-inch thick books on the Civil War before you were probably born.

I have actual era pictures taken by Matthew Brady somewhere around here.

Of a regiment with my relatives in it.

Rats got ahold of some of the edges.

Anyways, are you even American? Where you from, boy? Did you graduate High School yet? If so, how some you're so stupid?

The descendants of those that Sherman brutalized have no love for the Union army or Sherman.

People who defend or fly the confederate flag remind me of kids who wear Che Guevara shirts. They are either ignorant of the bloody history behind the imagery or they don’t care. The main difference is, most of those kids grow up and leave it behind them while many of those sporting the confederate flag ARE grown up.

Because you know, history.

iu

As for Che Geuvara T-shirt wearers, they should be rounded up and air-dropped into the middle of Hialeah.
Along with the confederate flaggots.

Only one of those groups is likely to be attacked by the locals. ;)

Confederates didn't murder their family, Che Guevara did.
The confederate flag is the symbol of “ strange fruit” hanging from the trees. You cannot excise the blood from the symbol.

Idk, he's a murderer of innocent people and past-due for his hanging time.

I think you just proved Seawythc's point. If it's a guy shouting 'alla akbar', it's an open and shut case.

If it's an racist piece of shit trying to start a race war you can't even admit he's on the right.

roof.jpg

He's holding his allah akbar.
Dude the Democrats were the south. Fk I hate it when you left don’t know your history

The KKK was formed to terrorize Republicans, black and white.

Did you say terrorize? The KKK is a right wing organization, are you calling them a right wing terrorist organization or are you going to play dumb and pretend they are liberals?
I see no kkk symbols in that photo.
He’s confused, doesn’t know kkk was democrats. Wow

People who defend or fly the confederate flag remind me of kids who wear Che Guevara shirts. They are either ignorant of the bloody history behind the imagery or they don’t care. The main difference is, most of those kids grow up and leave it behind them while many of those sporting the confederate flag ARE grown up.

Because you know, history.

iu

As for Che Geuvara T-shirt wearers, they should be rounded up and air-dropped into the middle of Hialeah.
Along with the confederate flaggots.

Only one of those groups is likely to be attacked by the locals. ;)

Confederates didn't murder their family, Che Guevara did.
The confederate flag is the symbol of “ strange fruit” hanging from the trees. You cannot excise the blood from the symbol.
Still democrats own it

I think you just proved Seawythc's point. If it's a guy shouting 'alla akbar', it's an open and shut case.

If it's an racist piece of shit trying to start a race war you can't even admit he's on the right.

roof.jpg

He's holding his allah akbar.
Dude the Democrats were the south. Fk I hate it when you left don’t know your history

Did you say terrorize? The KKK is a right wing organization, are you calling them a right wing terrorist organization or are you going to play dumb and pretend they are liberals?

It's 2018, where does the klan and liberals opinions converge? It's odd none of you morons can point that out.

Spurned advances provoked Texas school shooting, victim's mother says

Sadie Rodriguez, the mother of Shana Fisher, 16, told the newspaper that her daughter rejected four months of aggressive advances from accused shooter Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17, at the Santa Fe high school.

Fisher finally stood up to him and embarrassed him in class, the newspaper quoted her mother as writing in a private message to the Times.

“A week later he opens fire on everyone he didn’t like,” she said. “Shana being the first one.”

Sadie Rodriguez, the mother of Shana Fisher, 16, told the newspaper that her daughter rejected four months of aggressive advances from accused shooter Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17, at the Santa Fe high school.

Fisher finally stood up to him and embarrassed him in class, the newspaper quoted her mother as writing in a private message to the Times.

“A week later he opens fire on everyone he didn’t like,” she said. “Shana being the first one.”
And the left again trying to tie a mass shooting to someone other than the shooter.. You all are sad human beings. Why can’t it be as simple as your post?

You know there are extremists on the left and the right but reading the absolutely moronic bullshit you righties spout on threads like this it makes it hard to not consider you all morons or partisan tools.
"Guys the left is KKK and Nazi its true herp derp"

So, I'm liberal. I agree there are bad elements on the far left. I think the difference is the far left is mostly shunned by liberals where as the right.....well with the right we get threads like this.
I mean how hard is it to just say these people are scum and don't represent conservative values. Instead it's some comical bullshit blaming others like the newest "deep state" meme. That guys a republican and I don't like what he is doing? Deep state

The kkk are a bunch of raving liberals and Mueller so is Mueller. They literally believe this and lie to each other and themselves in order to believe it. To be clear I am speaking of the stromfront cesspool that found it's way to USMB and not your run of the mill conservative, though that is still open for debate.
The KKK are famously Democrats.
You are also famously a moron.

Kid has issues. I'll be curious to hear what warning signs there were and what can be done to prevent this in the future.

There is nothing to indicate political ideology had anything to do with this. And the girl who rejected him was among the victims :(

It's 2018, where does the klan and liberals opinions converge? It's odd none of you morons can point that out.
It’s odd you can’t accept that kkk is Democrat. Why, you can’t follow history?

Kid has issues. I'll be curious to hear what warning signs there were and what can be done to prevent this in the future.
Not sure you can trust anything his lawyer says...but he is saipying his client seems confused and out of it.

Oh but here you left are tying him to a party. You’re fking sad dude!

There is nothing to indicate political ideology had anything to do with this. And the girl who rejected him was among the victims :(

Well, other than a fascination with guns. Don't think that's necessarily political but it does appear to be a cultural issue with this country.

Not the head of the KKK. He endorsed Hillary.
He was the head of nothing and he lied about donating money to Hillary.
As opposed to the official head of the KKK through the official newspaper of the KKK endorsing Tramp.

crusader-kkk-trump.jpg

They must all be lying. Take your pick on who you want to call liars:

kkk grand dragon endorses hillary - Bing
From your link:
Although this information was widely disseminated on social media as straightforward fact, all sources pointed back to a 14 March 2016 article from the UK’s Telegraph in which Quigg had purportedly revealed his new pro-Clinton agenda. However, it didn’t take much of a skeptical eye to conclude that Quigg was likely pulling the news outlet’s leg:

He was unwilling to disclose how he learned of Mrs Clinton’s “hidden agenda”.

“I cannot reveal my sources,” he said. “It’s my opinion — if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”

Mr Quigg warmly endorsed the Republican candidate’s plan to ban Muslims from the US and to expel 11 million illegal immigrants … Asked why he was not therefore supporting Mr Trump, Mr Quigg replied: “We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee."
Right. wink-wink.

You know there are extremists on the left and the right but reading the absolutely moronic bullshit you righties spout on threads like this it makes it hard to not consider you all morons or partisan tools.
"Guys the left is KKK and Nazi its true herp derp"

So, I'm liberal. I agree there are bad elements on the far left. I think the difference is the far left is mostly shunned by liberals where as the right.....well with the right we get threads like this.
I mean how hard is it to just say these people are scum and don't represent conservative values. Instead it's some comical bullshit blaming others like the newest "deep state" meme. That guys a republican and I don't like what he is doing? Deep state

The kkk are a bunch of raving liberals and Mueller so is Mueller. They literally believe this and lie to each other and themselves in order to believe it. To be clear I am speaking of the stromfront cesspool that found it's way to USMB and not your run of the mill conservative, though that is still open for debate.
The KKK are famously Democrats.
You are also famously a moron.
You are famously ugly and I can learn.

Good stuff.

Forum List

Back