The truth about gun control

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Santa Fe High School shooting destroys all arguments for gun-control.
Video: The Truth About Gun Control

We can make assault weapons from anything
such as .

Assault pencil
Assault cars
Assault bottle
Assault chair
Assault brick

Are you getting the picture how MSM feeds you dumbasses all this BS on what an assault weapon is Jesus lmao.

And if one wants to go even deeper on the reasons of why so many school shootings....

here is another answer ....this is from William Cooper's "Behold a Pale Horse".

I'm not saying one thing or the other....just food for thought, my friends.

• Banned
And if one wants to go even deeper on the reasons of why so many school shootings....

Oh yes how well I know all about " behold a pale horse", funny how so many don't see it the proof before their eyes. How anyone can't connect the dots to this taking place now is beyond me...

You should check this one out too..
32597063_577917129240134_3390077000231157760_o.jpg

http://www.lovethetruth.com/books/ralph_epperson/new_world_order.pdf

There's something strange going on......if it's not evil then ......no....it HAS to be evil

But "evil" doesn't have to be some Satanic manifestation....it can live in the minds and hearts of common men. Bad men. Evil men. (meaning women too)
It seeks to deceive the weak and mislead the innocent.

Many people have surrendered to evil, and aren't even aware.

Oh yes how well I know all about " behold a pale horse", funny how so many don't see it the proof before their eyes. How anyone can't connect the dots to this taking place now is beyond me...

You will notice in all of these mass shootings, the perpetrator is generally an atheist on mind altering drugs, and the MSM does everything it can to obfuscate that fact.

Like every other case, the kids was more than likely on anti-depressants, SSRI's and had no faith in a higher power. i.e., an atheist and a materialist. Completely mind controlled.

• Banned

You will notice in all of these mass shootings, the perpetrator is generally an atheist on mind altering drugs, and the MSM does everything it can to obfuscate that fact.

Like every other case, the kids was more than likely on anti-depressants, SSRI's and had no faith in a higher power. i.e., an atheist and a materialist. Completely mind controlled.

That's another thing that kills me about these prescribed drugs when you tell the idiots that one of the side effects can be " the urge to kill" they say that's it fake meanwhile all any moron has to do is ask for the insert and read it themselves....... Gawd they are brain dead dumbasses.

such as .

Assault pencil
Assault cars
Assault bottle
Assault chair
Assault brick

Are you getting the picture how MSM feeds you dumbasses all this BS on what an assault weapon is Jesus lmao.

Which one of those allows you to kill and wound a couple dozen people in a matter of minutes from a distance?

• Banned

such as .

Assault pencil
Assault cars
Assault bottle
Assault chair
Assault brick

Which one of those allows you to kill and wound a couple dozen people in a matter of minutes from a distance?

=)

iu

• Banned

such as .

Assault pencil
Assault cars
Assault bottle
Assault chair
Assault brick

Or this . and the best part is the general population has no access to these types of guns.

iu

such as .

Assault pencil
Assault cars
Assault bottle
Assault chair
Assault brick

Bombs (McVeigh) and vehicles still excel at killing large groups of people from a distance (you can theoretically activate it with a cellphone from the other side of the globe) and the one part of that formula that you can't build at home is still far easier to get and use on a public road than a gun. And you know what else? Not too many of the bed-wetting liberals are arguing to ban those. It reveals and agenda: they fear "scary looking" black guns.

That's another thing that kills me about these prescribed drugs when you tell the idiots that one of the side effects can be " the urge to kill" they say that's it fake meanwhile all any moron has to do is ask for the insert and read it themselves....... Gawd they are brain dead dumbasses.
One of the posts that this latest shooter had on his Instagram was that he felt "numb," that is one of the overwhelming side effects of these SSRI type drugs.

If you combine that with the constant brainwashing that public schools and MSM drill into their heads about how evil and bad humanity is, and how the planet is over-populated, it is no wonder that it was only a matter of time before one of them "snapped." Nor was it at all surprising that the establishment basically programmed them to kill their own kind. . . . .

The TV glorifies the killers, the pop culture has these kids worshiping nihilism now. . . . What do they even care when they are bullied? The subculture encourages it as a viable solution to their ills, it makes it seem cool. ..

Shit like this goes around. ..
30516565_1637171336397819_1295759154660507648_n.jpg

30516053_1637087569739529_6916459237186994176_n.png

29540962_1622234581224828_1610053739038895575_n.png
29662788_1622221894559430_4557558847878250152_o.png
28782649_1599884376793182_8338605849006047232_n.png

etc. etc. etc.

I could post hundreds of these. We could be so lucky to have these kids tuned into being either "conservative" or "liberal." They aren't.

When there were these massive gun control protests? These were orchestrated by the administrations of the various liberal schools, the youth generation (collectively) has no hope for the future, they just don't care. They are mostly apolitical, and acultural. They are nihilistic, material, and hedonistic. They are watchers, not participants in their own story.

31301648_10215470254807673_7165833396399112192_n.jpg

The question that really needs to be being asked is, since the DEMOCRATS CONTROL virtually ALL of ACADEMIA, just what in the HELL are they TEACHING these kids that makes them feel as though they have to come to the school and SHOOT THE PLACE UP?

This is a DEMOCRAT RUN SCHOOL SYSTEM PROBLEM... NOT a GUN PROBLEM.

The question that really needs to be being asked is, since the DEMOCRATS CONTROL virtually ALL of ACADEMIA, just what in the HELL are they TEACHING these kids that makes them feel as though they have to come to the school and SHOOT THE PLACE UP?

This is a DEMOCRAT RUN SCHOOL SYSTEM PROBLEM... NOT a GUN PROBLEM.
I bet some of those shooters were bullied, though I doubt you'd hear the lying liberal kids admit to it after the event. I wonder how much liberal policies to keep violent negroes in school (to avoid disparities in rates blacks suspended despite obvious behavioral disparities deserving such suspensions) help to increase bullying.

such as .

Assault pencil
Assault cars
Assault bottle
Assault chair
Assault brick

A rental truck is deadlier than a rifle. This killer in Santa Fe killed 10, the muslim terrorist in France used a Rental truck to kill 86 people and wound 435 in 5 minutes. The muslim terrorist in Toronto killed 10 and injured 15 with a truck.

Bees and Wasps kill more people every year than rifles, or mass public shooters using all types of guns.

Lawn mowers kill more people each year than mass shooters with all types of guns, and far more than mass shooters with rifles.

Do you or do you not understand the difference between an actual ATHEIST, and someone who is simply irreligious?

such as .

Assault pencil
Assault cars
Assault bottle
Assault chair
Assault brick

A rental truck is deadlier than a rifle. This killer in Santa Fe killed 10, the muslim terrorist in France used a Rental truck to kill 86 people and wound 435 in 5 minutes. The muslim terrorist in Toronto killed 10 and injured 15 with a truck.

Bees and Wasps kill more people every year than rifles, or mass public shooters using all types of guns.

Lawn mowers kill more people each year than mass shooters with all types of guns, and far more than mass shooters with rifles.

So? The last Vegas shooter killed and injured almost 500.

Lawnmower accidents are just that. Accidents and not a part of this discussion.

Now back to my question:

Which one of those allows you to kindly or wound a couple dozen people in a matter of minutes from a distance?

such as .

Assault pencil
Assault cars
Assault bottle
Assault chair
Assault brick

=)

iu

Even the dumbest redneck ain't got one of those in his pocket.

such as .

Assault pencil
Assault cars
Assault bottle
Assault chair
Assault brick

Bombs (McVeigh) and vehicles still excel at killing large groups of people from a distance (you can theoretically activate it with a cellphone from the other side of the globe) and the one part of that formula that you can't build at home is still far easier to get and use on a public road than a gun. And you know what else? Not too many of the bed-wetting liberals are arguing to ban those. It reveals and agenda: they fear "scary looking" black guns.

And the frequency of large scale bombins in the US?

Compaired to mass shootings with 4 or more victims?

Big difference.

Might be because bombs are illegal.

This class of antidepressants carries the FDA black box warning and their use on youth has been banned in England, except in extreme cases.

such as .

Assault pencil
Assault cars
Assault bottle
Assault chair
Assault brick

And the frequency of large scale bombins in the US?

Compaired to mass shootings with 4 or more victims?

Big difference.

Might be because bombs are illegal.

Cars are used to kill more people than guns. You're in favor of banning cars to cut the premature death rates down?

Forum List

Back