MAGA Republicans $30 billion in budget cuts to veterans programs threaten health care, housing services, mental health & support for homeless veterans

Biden just cut out all of the good things Trump did for the VA... from being able to fire bad VA employees to now we can't go to a non VA doctor anymore.... there is plenty of money for the VA now if Biden would stop sending it to Ukraine... you found fake exaggerated news my friend....
Dems want to send more troops and money to fight Russia but they don't want to care for the veterans we have now....
Bullshit, GOP budget cuts Biden's vetran benefits by 30 billion.
Don't sell the vetrans down the drain in support of McCarthy and Trump. TRAITOR.

Trump Administration Diverts $3.8 Billion In Pentagon ...​

NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2020/02/13 › trump-administratio...

Feb 13, 2020 — President Trump tours a section of the southern border wall in 2019, ... diverted from military construction and counternarcotic operations.

The Trump administration has notified Congress that it plans to divert $3.8 billion from the Defense Department's budget to build the border wall.

This is in addition to more than $11 billion that's already been identified to construct more than 500 miles of new barriers along the southern U.S. border with Mexico. That includes money that Congress has appropriated and funding that was previously diverted from military construction and counternarcotic operations.

The latest funding diversion takes $1.5 billion originally allocated for buying equipment for National Guard and Reserve units, such as trucks, generators and spare parts, as well as fighter jets and ships.

Trump's border wall reportedly in severe disrepair in Arizona​

1682930017470.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › aug › trump...

Aug 23, 2021 — Photographs published by Gizmodo appear to show sections of the partially constructed wall torn apart by monsoon rains.

Trump's border wall falls over from high winds in California ...​

1682930054467.png
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › nation › 2020/01/30 › tru...

Jan 30, 2020 — A portion of President Donald Trump's border wall blew over from gusty winds Wednesday, falling on the Mexican side of the border.

America has a sacred obligation to care for our veterans. The Dem budget honors that commitment. The Republicans hate our vets and hurt them with their drastic cuts in services

tRump only viewed them as suckers!

Bullshit... Trump made it universal no matter where you lived the VA would pay your bill from your doctor Biden just rolled it all back....
No he didn't Ram, he changed it to 30 miles away instead of 40, from all I've read? Which the hubby a d I never knew...since we've always been over 40.

Please supply a link to your claims.

No he didn't Ram, he changed it to 30 miles away instead of 40, from all I've read? Which the hubby a d I never knew...since we've always been over 40.

Please supply a link to your claims.
You are wrong... I'm a veteran and I have the letters from the VA that shows you are wrong... Trump made it universal regardless of distance.... Biden just changed it back and he made firing bad VA employees impossible again....

600,000 kicked off Medicaid
80,000 jobs cut from the VA
30,000 less veteran doctor visits per year

Just some of the cuts the GOP are demanding in order to increase the debt limit. The GOP doesn’t care about veterans, seniors, the poor, infirm, the economy. They will sink us all!

Threatens Medical Care for Vets
Undermines Access to Telehealth
Worsens Wait Times for Benefits
Prevents Construction on the Health Care Facilities that Vets need
Cuts Housing for Veterans Deprive Veterans of mental health and other health services

Using Veterans as political pawns and then lying about cutting our benefits is EGREGIOUS. We must vote out Republicans who prioritize their own extreme agenda over the welfare of those who served our country!

Forum List

Back