MAGA Republicans $30 billion in budget cuts to veterans programs threaten health care, housing services, mental health & support for homeless veterans

So you think Biden did a good thing here?... is that what you are suggesting because I'd love to hear you explain that one... you are a lying POS you know that?....

No, I think Trump's way was better.

One more reason why I do not use the VA or vote for Biden

Last edited:
No, I think Trump's way was better.

One more reason why I do not use the VA
Donut-give-up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

not all services for vets are through the VA. they need medicare, they need medicaid, they need a lot of other things that are being cut

Not only does the GOP budget bill NOT protect Veterans health, it also TAKES BACK $2 billion dollars given to the VA under the American Rescue Plan. Enough with the lies. If you care about Veterans, stop trying to take away our healthcare.

Only if you are out of range from a VA medical facility asshole just like its always been.... I did not lie and you know it... you are so dumb that you posted the very link that proved what I said....
So now if you live near a VA hospital that's your only choice to get covered care... from the pro choice party... more choices taken away...
Nothing has changed RAM, it has always been that way since created...you have to be 40 miles or farther to be able to see a private doctor or get surgery, outside of the VA system.

Nothing has changed RAM, it has always been that way since created...you have to be 40 miles or farther to be able to see a private doctor or get surgery, outside of the VA system.
You are 100% wrong... I'm a combat vet with injuries sustained in Afghanistan... I was delighted when Trump made it universal for vets to receive care from the doctor of their choice and have it covered by the VA... now I have to find a new doctor because of this change....
it was unnecessary to make this change other than the fact that it hurts veterans who are largely Trump supporters...

Have you ever been in a VA building.... look at it like this... its ten times worse than any DMV... with employees sitting around as hundreds wait to go to two open windows...

That's not my experience and I get 100% of my healthcare through the VA. And my DMV gives you an appointment online, it's a quick in and out. And the free license they issued me is good for more than 8 years.

You are 100% wrong... I'm a combat vet with injuries sustained in Afghanistan... I was delighted when Trump made it universal for vets to receive care from the doctor of their choice and have it covered by the VA... now I have to find a new doctor because of this change....
it was unnecessary to make this change other than the fact that it hurts veterans who are largely Trump supporters...
There was no change.

Please link to the change that you believe happened. My husband is a disabled vet as well.

There was no change.

Please link to the change that you believe happened. My husband is a disabled vet as well.

It seems he is correct...

Compare those results to the MISSION Act, which President Trump signed in order to fix these problems. The MISSION Act created the Veterans Community Care program, which is permanent and more comprehensive than the Veterans Choice Program. It allows Veterans to elect to receive care at non-VA facilities when they aren’t close to a VA facility, have to wait too long for VA care, or when it’s in their best medical interest.

It seems he is correct...

Compare those results to the MISSION Act, which President Trump signed in order to fix these problems. The MISSION Act created the Veterans Community Care program, which is permanent and more comprehensive than the Veterans Choice Program. It allows Veterans to elect to receive care at non-VA facilities when they aren’t close to a VA facility, have to wait too long for VA care, or when it’s in their best medical interest.
Didn't the bill passed in 2014, do the same? Those with time waits and distance get/got, this from the choice act?

Didn't the bill passed in 2014, do the same? Those with time waits and distance get/got, this from the choice act?

The "when it’s in their best medical interest." seems to be the difference. But that is pretty damn vague.

Forum List

Back