MAGA Republicans $30 billion in budget cuts to veterans programs threaten health care, housing services, mental health & support for homeless veterans

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
America has a sacred obligation to care for our veterans. The Dem budget honors that commitment. The Republicans hate our vets and hurt them with their drastic cuts in services

Biden just cut out all of the good things Trump did for the VA... from being able to fire bad VA employees to now we can't go to a non VA doctor anymore.... there is plenty of money for the VA now if Biden would stop sending it to Ukraine... you found fake exaggerated news my friend....
Dems want to send more troops and money to fight Russia but they don't want to care for the veterans we have now....

America has a sacred obligation to care for our veterans. The Dem budget honors that commitment. The Republicans hate our vets and hurt them with their drastic cuts in services

MAGAts don't really care about our vets.

No one "hates" our vets, dumb ass.
Do you not understand that this is an opinion piece written by 3 Democrats?
Apparently not.

Walk into any veterans clinic or hospital and go around to any office or work space. Count how many VA employees are actually performing any work. Then come back and give your report. Spend the whole day there and I'll bet your tune will change. The VA is the biggest waste of money than any other government function I have ever seen.

I doubt I'd support very much what the GOP proposes but the fact is, I don't support a "clean" raise of the debt ceiling either.

The GOP has made a proposal. The Democrats need to do the same.

I'm going to address something here right now... there are no MAGA republicans... there are republicans who voted for Trump along with millions of democrats... using Biden's words (MAGA republican) to describe a section of the republican party is dishonest and short sighted and is a way the dems can divide the party...

Biden just cut out all of the good things Trump did for the VA... from being able to fire bad VA employees to now we can't go to a non VA doctor anymore.... there is plenty of money for the VA now if Biden would stop sending it to Ukraine... you found fake exaggerated news my friend....
Dems want to send more troops and money to fight Russia but they don't want to care for the veterans we have now....
Define "bad employees".

Walk into any veterans clinic or hospital and go around to any office or work space. Count how many VA employees are actually performing any work. Then come back and give your report. Spend the whole day there and I'll bet your tune will change. The VA is the biggest waste of money than any other government function I have ever seen.

As the husband of a VA nurse I would strongly disagree with you.

If you were telling the truth about where your wife works you would have been up to speed on the changes made last week you sir are a liar....

You really think something that changed last week would already be rolling down to the rank and file?

You clearly have no clue how the Govt works

Forum List

Back