Trump/Sessions/GOP Opioid ~Addiction / Mental Health Lies, they Cut all of the Programs

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Many watch them go on about how they are going to fight it, while they cut the programs that help with Addiction and Mental Health.

It's all bullshit in front of the cameras folks..

He is going to tell us how he is requesting money for the mental health/ opioid addiction..but in reality he is cutting the the funds.

The proposed 2019 budget requests $68.4 billion for HHS, which is a $17.9 billion — or 21% — decrease from the 2017 enacted level, according to budget documents...

GOP's Cuts To Medicaid Threaten Treatment For Opioid Addiction

Trump & Republicans talk say mental health care can stop mass shootings: So why do they slash funds for psychological services?

Trump stopped a program in use since 1989 to help the professionals SAMSAH

Trump Calls For Mental Health Action After Shooting; His Budget Would Cut Programs
http://mainepublic.org/post/proposed-federal-budget-would
-cut-many-mental-health-services

And of course Not Replacing Obamacare

AR-301119386.jpg

Good. Heroin addiction is more likely to be a problem in rural areas. Where the Trump supporters live. Their suffering and misery brings me joy.

Good. Heroin addiction is more likely to be a problem in rural areas. Where the Trump supporters live. Their suffering and misery brings me joy.

And the addicts...

Not the ones voting for Trump. Suffering of your own brings your joy. Brilliant guy!

And the addicts...

Not the ones voting for Trump. Suffering of your own brings your joy. Brilliant guy!

Okay so the addiction is most rampant in the poor, rural, white areas, but for some reason you assume they vote democrat (thought I am not a democrat)? Hmm. They probably don't vote much at all, but their loved ones do!

$45 billion added to health care bill for opioid treatment

Amid continuing party turmoil over the lack of support of the latest version of the Republican Senate health bill, additional funds have been added to the Better Care Reconciliation Act for opioid treatment, as well as new language to allow for Health Spending Accounts (HSA) funds to be used for insurance premiums to quell members' concerns, CBS News has confirmed.

CBS News' Major Garrett reports that Trump administration officials confirm $45 billion was added at the request of various Republican members, including Senator Rob Portman of Ohio and Senator Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia.

And the addicts...

Okay so the addiction is most rampant in the poor, rural, white areas, but for some reason you assume they vote democrat (thought I am not a democrat)? Hmm. They probably don't vote much at all, but their loved ones do!

Norman needs to know that Meth labs has been a problem everywhere ..But look at the map..

o-METH-LABS-900.jpg

Amid continuing party turmoil over the lack of support of the latest version of the Republican Senate health bill, additional funds have been added to the Better Care Reconciliation Act for opioid treatment, as well as new language to allow for Health Spending Accounts (HSA) funds to be used for insurance premiums to quell members' concerns, CBS News has confirmed.

CBS News' Major Garrett reports that Trump administration officials confirm $45 billion was added at the request of various Republican members, including Senator Rob Portman of Ohio and Senator Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia.

The proposed 2019 budget requests $68.4 billion for HHS, which is a $17.9 billion — or 21% — decrease from the 2017 enacted level, according to budget documents...

And that story is old..did you see the video on your link that people will be happy with his Healthcare plan..yeah right he is a liar.

Yeah? Large parts of Illinois are conservative. Of course, if you don't live in Illinois, you probably wouldn't realize that.

And the rest of those states went red in 2016, according to the electoral map I'm looking at.

And the addicts...

Norman needs to know that Meth labs has been a problem everywhere ..But look at the map..

o-METH-LABS-900.jpg

I never specified any information regarding the locations.

Hillary voters exist all throughout the States.

Have you ever heard of moving money from one area where it is not needed to areas where it is? Why is throwing more money, rather than using money more wisely where it is needed, always your answer. HHS is a big place.

Trump Budget Ups Funds to Fight Opioids, Cuts HHS - Medscape
Medscape › viewarticle

5 days ago · The budget takes a four-pronged approach, according to the new HHS secretary, with the fight against opioid abuse gaining some funding, while other departments may take some hits for 2019.

Many watch them go on about how they are going to fight it, while they cut the programs that help with Addiction and Mental Health.

He is going to tell us how he is requesting money for the mental health/ opioid addiction..but in reality he is cutting the the funds.

Trump & Republicans talk say mental health care can stop mass shootings: So why do they slash funds for psychological services?

Trump Calls For Mental Health Action After Shooting; His Budget Would Cut Programs

AR-301119386.jpg

Nearly 70 billion budgeted. That's BILLION how much do you need? Do you know how much a billion is?

What a class act you are.

I am not being serious. Well, only partially serious; people who stick their heads in a hornet's nest deserve a few stings.

Not going to lie, sometimes I wish all leftists would just up and die.

I'd be surprised if you even know what a leftist is.

AR-301119386.jpg

Nearly 70 billion budgeted. That's BILLION how much do you need? Do you know how much a billion is?

Forum List

Back