MAGA: Harley Davidson set to open plant in Thailand after closing Kansas City plant! GO Doosh!

"“The plant under construction in Thailand is a separate and unrelated issue. Part of our long-term strategy is to grow our international business to 50 percent of our annual volume by 2027. The Thailand facility will allow us to be competitive and provide riders greater access to our brand and our products in an expanding global marketplace,” the company said in a statement obtained by the Journal Sentinel."

So, they're increasing market overseas, for overseas sales, and it's Trumps fault?
Let me say first for the most part I am not a Trump fan but you can not blame every little occurence on the president. I hold Harley Responsible. Further more lets give old Trump some time to work on the situation and see if he can do any thing about it. I wonder when the left and the right started to believe you can solve problems over night. Can we at least give our elected officials some time to deal with the issue before running them over the coals?

don't remember blaming Trump in that post.

I pointed out that HD was opening a plant overseas to handle overseas sales
In OP title it sais go doosh. Typical term for the Donald!.

Harley Davidson set to open plant in Thailand after closing Kansas City plant Union claims Harley-Davidson sending jobs to Thailand after closing plant in Kansas City

tenor.gif

Gotta Love it, Rightie' DOPers! Too much WINNING!

btw:
View attachment 192945

DOPers,... DOPers,...DOPers! Have you tweeted the Great Douche and told IT,
IT Failed AGAIN!:113:
Sounds like you are one butthurt idiot.

DOPer = Democrat Original Peterpuffer.

Last edited:
"“The plant under construction in Thailand is a separate and unrelated issue. Part of our long-term strategy is to grow our international business to 50 percent of our annual volume by 2027. The Thailand facility will allow us to be competitive and provide riders greater access to our brand and our products in an expanding global marketplace,” the company said in a statement obtained by the Journal Sentinel."

So, they're increasing market overseas, for overseas sales, and it's Trumps fault?
Let me say first for the most part I am not a Trump fan but you can not blame every little occurence on the president. I hold Harley Responsible. Further more lets give old Trump some time to work on the situation and see if he can do any thing about it. I wonder when the left and the right started to believe you can solve problems over night. Can we at least give our elected officials some time to deal with the issue before running them over the coals?

i'm not the OP

i'm not the OP
Sorry

i'm not the OP
Sorry

No problem

Harley Davidson set to open plant in Thailand after closing Kansas City plant Union claims Harley-Davidson sending jobs to Thailand after closing plant in Kansas City

tenor.gif

btw:
View attachment 192945

Is it against the law to open a plant where people want your product, or are you seriously this stupid?
Harley chose this action not our governemnt. Hold them most responsible. You stay lawfull but not very loyal. If people do not like it send a message do it by not buying Harley's.

If they try to import those cycles to the US, we should tax the shit out of them.

tenor.gif

btw:
View attachment 192945

Is it against the law to open a plant where people want your product, or are you seriously this stupid?
Harley chose this action not our governemnt. Hold them most responsible. You stay lawfull but not very loyal. If people do not like it send a message do it by not buying Harley's.

Ford chooses China to build plant.

Ford to shift Focus production to China in 2019

tenor.gif

btw:
View attachment 192945

Nope! Sad try there.

It pure DOPer! Deplorable Old Party! 'ers

upload_2018-5-11_19-28-33.png

Buy yours NOW!

upload_2018-5-11_19-29-42.png

tenor.gif

btw:
View attachment 192945

Ford chooses China to build plant.

Ford to shift Focus production to China in 2019
Again if this pisses you off do not buy ford. I truly try to buy american. That is me. I think I am kind of over telling people what to do if you believe different I will not fault you.

tenor.gif

btw:
View attachment 192945

You seem way to happy that US citizens are losing their jobs. I wouldn't call other people a douche if I were you without taking a look in the mirror because you are a terrible person.

tenor.gif

btw:
View attachment 192945

Nope! Sad try there.

It pure DOPer! Deplorable Old Party! 'ers

View attachment 193125...

They aren't deplorable. They are ADorable!

What is the point you thought you made with that picture?

Forum List

Back