MAGA: Federal deficit soars 32% to $895B. Glad CIC Bone Spur is on the Job. Obama did better, Btw!

There are other jobs you can do at 65
If you know you will not meet the physical demands when you are older, you should be putting more money in a 401k so you can retire early

As I said those people a lot of the time are in better shape than those with the “ass sitting” jobs
except they may have bad knees,bad back,shoulders,which just might hamper standing or sitting jobs....

Or they may not. Why are we guessing together?
i am not guessing....thats a reality for many who are out there actually doing hard physical jobs...

And many in office jobs are fat and out of shape. We need to raise the retirement age. Maybe not 75 but 73? IDK. It cannot be 65. That is a fact.
but they can still sit on their asses doing their job well past 65.....some people have jobs that when you get into your 60's it starts getting pretty tough to keep going...sure some can and will go until they drop,but many wont be able too....

you must be one of them who had a nice easy office job....i delivered mail to an over 55 complex,one of the biggest complaint the older retirees had was it was dam hard finding someone who would hire a 60 + year old....and not everyone can afford to put more into a 401k.....some people RW are just getting by....yea i know i was shocked too....
It is your career choice

If you choose a physically demanding profession, you need to make plans for what you will do when you can no longer work
RW how many 20 year olds getting a good paying physical job stop and say,"wait a minute,if i do this job into my 50's what will i be like physically,nope i better not do this 25 an hour job with good benefits,i better go work at target for 10"....you can tell how much shit you have been fed.....

Ignorance is not an excuse. Maybe our schools....trade schools too should tell these 20 years olds to think 50 years into the future?
when you have a family to feed and a great paying job with good benefits comes up you are not going to think about 50 years into the future......

But you should. In any job. It is not the country's prerogative to bail you out. You may retire early but receive lesser benefits than those retiring at 73. So what would your solution be? What we have now is not sustainable.
do you work a physical job outside or are you in the nice comfortable air conditioned indoors looking out at the snow or rain or 100 degree heat?....and no i dont know what the solution is but i do know that not everybody who works a physical job outdoors can continue well into their 60's.....

As I said those people a lot of the time are in better shape than those with the “ass sitting” jobs
except they may have bad knees,bad back,shoulders,which just might hamper standing or sitting jobs....

i am not guessing....thats a reality for many who are out there actually doing hard physical jobs...

And many in office jobs are fat and out of shape. We need to raise the retirement age. Maybe not 75 but 73? IDK. It cannot be 65. That is a fact.
but they can still sit on their asses doing their job well past 65.....some people have jobs that when you get into your 60's it starts getting pretty tough to keep going...sure some can and will go until they drop,but many wont be able too....

So they can be foreman or get office jobs, teach, etc.? plan for the future. Why is it up to the rest of the people? I don't get the argument.

It is your career choice

If you choose a physically demanding profession, you need to make plans for what you will do when you can no longer work
RW how many 20 year olds getting a good paying physical job stop and say,"wait a minute,if i do this job into my 50's what will i be like physically,nope i better not do this 25 an hour job with good benefits,i better go work at target for 10"....you can tell how much shit you have been fed.....

Ignorance is not an excuse. Maybe our schools....trade schools too should tell these 20 years olds to think 50 years into the future?
when you have a family to feed and a great paying job with good benefits comes up you are not going to think about 50 years into the future......

But you should. In any job. It is not the country's prerogative to bail you out. You may retire early but receive lesser benefits than those retiring at 73. So what would your solution be? What we have now is not sustainable.
do you work a physical job outside or are you in the nice comfortable air conditioned indoors looking out at the snow or rain or 100 degree heat?....and no i dont know what the solution is but i do know that not everybody who works a physical job outdoors can continue well into their 60's.....

I have my own business. It is physical but I work indoors mostly. So then when they get to that stage they need to find office work, bartend, etc. Plan for the future.

You can't stop an attack if you take no action. Bush failed. Miserably.
like i was saying....if gore was there and the same thing happened would you be saying the same thing or would there be an excuse as to the why it happened?
Gore would not have thrown the Hart Rudmsan report in the trash & he would have started improving security in March of 2001.
you dont know that.....
The Commission was put together under the Clinton/Gore administration./ Are you saying Gore would have ignored it???? Really.
did i say that?.....you dont know what he would have done,he may have said we will get to this later right now we have other things to get on and then it happens....you guys just cant accept the fact that bad shit sometimes happens like it did on that day.....politicians take care of their own agendas before anything else.....knowing Gore it would have been environmental issues first...and even if he did put that report first,would it have stopped it from happening?...you dont know that either....
Bad things do happen. Acting on that commission report could have stopped 9-11. A lot more than ignoring it.

Here you are assuming Gore had little interest in this commission, an idea straight out of your ass.

Bad shit happened in PR. Are you saying that it makes all responsres equal?
Bif shit was happening in Iraq, does that make Bush's war the best route to take?

This "Oh well, bad shit happens" & walk away process is fucking ignorant & stupid.

The transition from the Clinton administration to a Gore administration would not be like Clinton to Bush.

Bush threw that report in the trash & then later started a new commission to study the same shit & put his campaign manager & dick Cheney in charge. Their first meeting was to be late September of 2001. .So Yes Bush had an opportunity & he did NOTHING

you must be one of them who had a nice easy office job....i delivered mail to an over 55 complex,one of the biggest complaint the older retirees had was it was dam hard finding someone who would hire a 60 + year old....and not everyone can afford to put more into a 401k.....some people RW are just getting by....yea i know i was shocked too....
It is your career choice

The solution is NOT to raise the retirement age. Raise the upper ceiling of when contributions are made. Raise the tax rate. But raising the age hurts most people whose work involve physical activity.

So they can be foreman or get office jobs, teach, etc.? plan for the future. Why is it up to the rest of the people? I don't get the argument.
So, you are saying these people with office skills & teaching certifications are the ones doing physical work?

I have my own business. It is physical but I work indoors mostly. So then when they get to that stage they need to find office work, bartend, etc. Plan for the future.
I used to work in 120 degree heat in the shade of an Aircraft hanger in Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years. During that time I had put a LOT of money into my retirement so when I got to 62 I wouldn't have to rely on Hitlery's SS lockbox to take care of me. This here is why many people(mostly democrats) don't have any future life after work. So instead or working for their future, they want the government to PUNISH those that worked hard and save for their own future....

i can tell you cant relate to people who work outdoors and what they do....you seem to think its just so easy to quit a good paying job to take a minimum wage job with no benefits.....old people still have bills to pay....

like i was saying....if gore was there and the same thing happened would you be saying the same thing or would there be an excuse as to the why it happened?
Gore would not have thrown the Hart Rudmsan report in the trash & he would have started improving security in March of 2001.
you dont know that.....
The Commission was put together under the Clinton/Gore administration./ Are you saying Gore would have ignored it???? Really.
did i say that?.....you dont know what he would have done,he may have said we will get to this later right now we have other things to get on and then it happens....you guys just cant accept the fact that bad shit sometimes happens like it did on that day.....politicians take care of their own agendas before anything else.....knowing Gore it would have been environmental issues first...and even if he did put that report first,would it have stopped it from happening?...you dont know that either....
Bad things do happen. Acting on that commission report could have stopped 9-11. A lot more than ignoring it.

Here you are assuming Gore had little interest in this commission, an idea straight out of your ass.

Bif shit was happening in Iraq, does that make Bush's war the best route to take?

This "Oh well, bad shit happens" & walk away process is fucking ignorant & stupid.

The transition from the Clinton administration to a Gore administration would not be like Clinton to Bush.

Bush threw that report in the trash & then later started a new commission to study the same shit & put his campaign manager & dick Cheney in charge. Their first meeting was to be late September of 2001. .So Yes Bush had an opportunity & he did NOTHING
seems to me dave you are just a big clinton /gore fan and you are assuming much yourself....is that straight out of your ass?..

It is your career choice

The solution is NOT to raise the retirement age. Raise the upper ceiling of when contributions are made. Raise the tax rate. But raising the age hurts most people whose work involve physical activity.
yep.....some cant relate to the toll that some physical jobs have on the body.....its so easy to go find a decent paying job when you are 65...

G.W. Bush should have been doing his goddamn job; then 9/11 would not have happened on HIS WATCH.
caddo i dont give a fuck who was president that day.....it still would of happened,sometimes the bad guys get one...
Who knows? Maybe if we had a president in office and not a retard, he would have raised airport security and possibly could have thwarted the attack.
yea hindsight a wonderful thing...the same security people at those airports who were there when clinton was in were there when bush was in....im sure they did their best.....if gore had won and the same shit happened you people would be saying what im saying right now....sometimes the bad guys get one....and the righties would be here calling gore the retard for allowing it to happen....
That’s speculation sans proof. Clinton subverted such a plot; it’s possible Gore would have too. But all such speculation is meaningless in the reality that Bush took no action in the face the warnings and the results were cataclysmic.

Last edited:
caddo i dont give a fuck who was president that day.....it still would of happened,sometimes the bad guys get one...
Who knows? Maybe if we had a president in office and not a retard, he would have raised airport security and possibly could have thwarted the attack.
yea hindsight a wonderful thing...the same security people at those airports who were there when clinton was in were there when bush was in....im sure they did their best.....if gore had won and the same shit happened you people would be saying what im saying right now....sometimes the bad guys get one....and the righties would be here calling gore the retard for allowing it to happen....
That’s speculation sans proof. Clinton subverted such a plot; it’s possible Gore would have too. But all such speculation is meaningless in the reality that Bush took no action in the face the warnings and the results were cataclysmic.
love how you people dance around the question....are you guys afraid to say that this may have happened even if Clinton was still there?...

you dont know that.....

seems to me dave you are just a big clinton /gore fan and you are assuming much yourself....is that straight out of your ass?..

Just stating the truth about the Hart Rudmsn report & common sense that Gore would continue with Clinton efforts like securing agaist terror attacks.

You are just totally illogical & assume that since Bush did nothing that Gore would do nothing. That is stupid since Gore would have been apart of the discussions forming that committee.

love how you people dance around the question....are you guys afraid to say that this may have happened even if Clinton was still there?...
It was OBVIOUSLY said. I clearly stated "Could have prevented" Pull your head out of yoir ass. So lets hear you admit Bush might have prevented 9-11 if he read & abided by that report, Or you admit Gore would have more likely than not paid attention to that reporty.

Or are you the only one who can assume Gore would be as fucking stupid as Bush?

you dont know that.....

Just stating the truth about the Hart Rudmsn report & common sense that Gore would continue with Clinton efforts like securing agaist terror attacks.

You are just totally illogical & assume that since Bush did nothing that Gore would do nothing. That is stupid since Gore would have been apart of the discussions forming that committee.
and you are just assuming what you think gore would have done....and like i said even if he did say lets take a look at this....it doesnt mean he would have prevented it from happening...see i can say that,you apparently not....

It was OBVIOUSLY said. I clearly stated "Could have prevented" Pull your head out of yoir ass. So lets hear you admit Bush might have prevented 9-11 if he read & abided by that report, Or you admit Gore would have more likely than not paid attention to that reporty.

Or are you the only one who can assume Gore would be as fucking stupid as Bush?
nice dance dave...you have lunch with your buddy dean,he dances a lot too....the same security people at those airports for clinton were there with bush....in another thread here this poster put up a thread saying how an FBI agent named O'Neil was the the guy who knew what was going to happen and was not listened too,so he quit the FBI and got a job as head of security for the towers....he died at the towers....so even he,the guy who knew,apparently,did not know were the planes would end up....

Dick Trumpka said he didnt fight for the minimum wage because Obama didnt fight for it. Obama failed to rally the troops!

That the dems denied were a problem over and over, and whom their members were overseeing.
Yep; offer those TAX CUTS to the wealthiest & tax receipts GO DOWN. But the GOP guys already know this FACT.

Yes; we ALL knew this would happen except the beneficiaries of the current fiscal abomination are,
1. the top 0.001% of the wealthiest individual Americans
2. corporations
Anyone that was paying attention KNEW that the GOP would (again) offer the GOP donor class everything they wanted.
Well, they are getting it.
All while they profit, what is left of the 'middle class,' the working stiffs, and the working poor, the top 0.0001% will make out like bandits, until which time the GOP machine AGAIN tanks the economy, as Bush did in late 2008, and everything will go to Hell, once again.
We have seen this movie before & we all know how it ends; WORSE than last time.
MAGA
Yeah sure.....The economy has always gone up and down, liberals love it when it tanks, so then they can save the day with socialist policies.

and isn't it strange that when the GOP is in control of government the economy goes to Hell, all over again
You know that Nancy Pelosi was in charge of the house when the Housing bubble burst?
So? The housing bubble burst due to loans made years before Pelosi got her hands on the House gavel.

How fucked in the head are you to think her being in charge of the House had anything to do with the utter collapse of the housing markets? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back