MAGA: Federal deficit soars 32% to $895B. Glad CIC Bone Spur is on the Job. Obama did better, Btw!

Neither party has the balls to address entitlements. Until that happens the deficit will continue.
Which ones?

Medicare and Medicaid. Also need to raise the retirement age for SSI collection to 75.
what if you happen to have a job were you dont sit on your ass all day in an office and are outside doing a physical job that just might take a toll on your body?.....many of those people would have a hard time making it to 65 doing those jobs.......
There are other jobs you can do at 65
If you know you will not meet the physical demands when you are older, you should be putting more money in a 401k so you can retire early
you must be one of them who had a nice easy office job....i delivered mail to an over 55 complex,one of the biggest complaint the older retirees had was it was dam hard finding someone who would hire a 60 + year old....and not everyone can afford to put more into a 401k.....some people RW are just getting by....yea i know i was shocked too....

G.W. Bush should have been doing his goddamn job; then 9/11 would not have happened on HIS WATCH.
caddo i dont give a fuck who was president that day.....it still would of happened,sometimes the bad guys get one...
Who knows? Maybe if we had a president in office and not a retard, he would have raised airport security and possibly could have thwarted the attack.
yea hindsight a wonderful thing...the same security people at those airports who were there when clinton was in were there when bush was in....im sure they did their best.....if gore had won and the same shit happened you people would be saying what im saying right now....sometimes the bad guys get one....and the righties would be here calling gore the retard for allowing it to happen....
You can't stop an attack if you take no action. Bush failed. Miserably.
like i was saying....if gore was there and the same thing happened would you be saying the same thing or would there be an excuse as to the why it happened?
Gore would not have thrown the Hart Rudmsan report in the trash & he would have started improving security in March of 2001.

G.W. Bush should have been doing his goddamn job; then 9/11 would not have happened on HIS WATCH.
caddo i dont give a fuck who was president that day.....it still would of happened,sometimes the bad guys get one...
Who knows? Maybe if we had a president in office and not a retard, he would have raised airport security and possibly could have thwarted the attack.
yea hindsight a wonderful thing...the same security people at those airports who were there when clinton was in were there when bush was in....im sure they did their best.....if gore had won and the same shit happened you people would be saying what im saying right now....sometimes the bad guys get one....and the righties would be here calling gore the retard for allowing it to happen....
like i was saying....if gore was there and the same thing happened would you be saying the same thing or would there be an excuse as to the why it happened?
Gore would have never used the attacks as an excuse to invade Iraq

Neither party has the balls to address entitlements. Until that happens the deficit will continue.
Which ones?

Medicare and Medicaid. Also need to raise the retirement age for SSI collection to 75.
what if you happen to have a job were you dont sit on your ass all day in an office and are outside doing a physical job that just might take a toll on your body?.....many of those people would have a hard time making it to 65 doing those jobs.......
If you know you will not meet the physical demands when you are older, you should be putting more money in a 401k so you can retire early

As I said those people a lot of the time are in better shape than those with the “ass sitting” jobs
except they may have bad knees,bad back,shoulders,which just might hamper standing or sitting jobs....

Bullcrap. The drop in 2008/2009 was larger than in 2001.

In 2008, Obama was not President in 2008 so how the fuck was that his crash???? Are you that fucking stupid.

BTW, I saw your slur you bigoted fuck.

Fuck you bed wetter.

The day after your meat puppet faggot messiah was elected the market dove hundreds of points, a direct result of people with any money left after the DNC's CRA scheme caused the initial decline, pulling their money out knowing full well what a leftwing sociopath moonbat he is. Everyone I knew weathered the storm in 2008, in 2001 everyone I knew was suffering as a result.

BTW, pieces of shit like you celebrate stock market crashes because you're programmed to hate "the rich" or "The %1" or "The Jews" or whomever the cult of personality you lemmings are following currently tell you to hate. There are no more sinister examples of intolerant bigotry than that which parasitic pieces of vermin shit like you demonstrate.

1fa7f8d5041045467660dfd2d33b1d85.jpg

Which ones?

you must be one of them who had a nice easy office job....i delivered mail to an over 55 complex,one of the biggest complaint the older retirees had was it was dam hard finding someone who would hire a 60 + year old....and not everyone can afford to put more into a 401k.....some people RW are just getting by....yea i know i was shocked too....
It is your career choice

If you choose a physically demanding profession, you need to make plans for what you will do when you can no longer work

Gore would not have thrown the Hart Rudmsan report in the trash & he would have started improving security in March of 2001.
you dont know that.....

Gore would have never used the attacks as an excuse to invade Iraq
we were not talking about Iraq we were talking about what happened on 9/11....

you dont know that.....
The Commission was put together under the Clinton/Gore administration./ Are you saying Gore would have ignored it???? Really.

Which ones?

It is your career choice

If you choose a physically demanding profession, you need to make plans for what you will do when you can no longer work
RW how many 20 year olds getting a good paying physical job stop and say,"wait a minute,if i do this job into my 50's what will i be like physically,nope i better not do this 25 an hour job with good benefits,i better go work at target for 10"....you can tell how much shit you have been fed.....

Bullcrap. The drop in 2008/2009 was larger than in 2001.

In 2008, Obama was not President in 2008 so how the fuck was that his crash???? Are you that fucking stupid.

BTW, I saw your slur you bigoted fuck.

Fuck you bed wetter.

The day after your meat puppet faggot messiah was elected the market dove hundreds of points, a direct result of people with any money left after the DNC's CRA scheme caused the initial decline, pulling their money out knowing full well what a leftwing sociopath moonbat he is. Everyone I knew weathered the storm in 2008, in 2001 everyone I knew was suffering as a result.

BTW, pieces of shit like you celebrate stock market crashes because you're programmed to hate "the rich" or "The %1" or "The Jews" or whomever the cult of personality you lemmings are following currently tell you to hate. There are no more sinister examples of intolerant bigotry than that which parasitic pieces of vermin shit like you demonstrate.

1fa7f8d5041045467660dfd2d33b1d85.jpg
What a total ass. The market had already started falling from the Bush recession that started 4th quarter of 2007/.

What kind of a dumbass blames the effects on a person who took office in January of 2009?

Any storm you weathered in 2008, Bush was when Bush was President you fucking idiot.

Which ones?

As I said those people a lot of the time are in better shape than those with the “ass sitting” jobs
except they may have bad knees,bad back,shoulders,which just might hamper standing or sitting jobs....

Or they may not. Why are we guessing together?

It is your career choice

RW how many 20 year olds getting a good paying physical job stop and say,"wait a minute,if i do this job into my 50's what will i be like physically,nope i better not do this 25 an hour job with good benefits,i better go work at target for 10"....you can tell how much shit you have been fed.....

Ignorance is not an excuse. Maybe our schools....trade schools too should tell these 20 years olds to think 50 years into the future?

you dont know that.....
The Commission was put together under the Clinton/Gore administration./ Are you saying Gore would have ignored it???? Really.
did i say that?.....you dont know what he would have done,he may have said we will get to this later right now we have other things to get on and then it happens....you guys just cant accept the fact that bad shit sometimes happens like it did on that day.....politicians take care of their own agendas before anything else.....knowing Gore it would have been environmental issues first...and even if he did put that report first,would it have stopped it from happening?...you dont know that either....

i am not guessing....thats a reality for many who are out there actually doing hard physical jobs...

i am not guessing....thats a reality for many who are out there actually doing hard physical jobs...

And many in office jobs are fat and out of shape. We need to raise the retirement age. Maybe not 75 but 73? IDK. It cannot be 65. That is a fact.

It is your career choice

Ignorance is not an excuse. Maybe our schools....trade schools too should tell these 20 years olds to think 50 years into the future?
when you have a family to feed and a great paying job with good benefits comes up you are not going to think about 50 years into the future......

It is your career choice

when you have a family to feed and a great paying job with good benefits comes up you are not going to think about 50 years into the future......

But you should. In any job. It is not the country's prerogative to bail you out. You may retire early but receive lesser benefits than those retiring at 73. So what would your solution be? What we have now is not sustainable.

Forum List

Back