Macy’s Transgender Parade

Back to you denying science we are done there is no help for you. Stay stupid
What science you dumb bitch? Your claim that science calls trans brains improper is just something you pulled right out of your cosplaying ass. It's the equivalent of you putting on your Spiderman costume and trying to convince me you're Peter Parker. You're just a delusional little boy.

What science you dumb bitch? Your claim that science calls trans brains improper is just something you pulled right out of your cosplaying ass. It's the equivalent of you putting on your Spiderman costume and trying to convince me you're Peter Parker. You're just a delusional little boy.
The problem is you believe someone is a Spider-Man costume is Peter Park. Have a nice night fucking off

Trannies buy a lot of expensive clothes, I can see where Macy's would want to cater to them.

The business model has changed a lot in the department store racket since the miracle on 34th Street.

Most trannies are young, uneducated, low rent people who work menial jobs. Looking at them goodwill, hot topic and 2nd hand stores are where most of them shop for clothes.

Trannies on the whole are not high end society with jobs where they can afford much. Most of them are just trashy folks.

No, macys like every other company panders to trannies so they can increase their esg scores which nets then investability.

The problem is you believe someone is a Spider-Man costume is Peter Park. Have a nice night fucking off
Are you going somewhere? Are you running away like the little bitch that you are? Why would science call trans brains improper anymore than it would can left handedness improper? That's an emotional judgment you dumb Bingo, not an scientifically objective one.

Forum List

Back