Lynch says she ‘regrets’ meeting Bill

She only regrets getting caught.

I totally agree. o_O

It's like when criminals are found guilty in a court of law, and start crying

It's not because they feel remorse for their crimes, but because they were caught.

Sorry, but it doesn't cut the mustard Loretta! You are guilty as hell.

It amazes me that just about every time a progressive gets caught doing something sleazy that they just ignore their behavior... Most Conservatives that get caught sleek off into the night, never to be seen again... Hell progressives wear their flagrant unethical or illegal behavior like a badge of honor... This must stop or we will eventually become a banana republic...

What's to regret? It was just a chance meeting, two people unexpectedly in the same place at the same time, as we were led to believe. Oops...or was that just another line of dimocrat bullshit? Oh, well. Loretta can watch the inauguration on TV instead of in person.

Wait...Lynch regrets meeting Bill to talk about grandchildren?

LOL Demoquacks are literally too stupid too live

Wait...Lynch regrets meeting Bill to talk about grandchildren?

LOL Demoquacks are literally too stupid too live

You'd think that...

But there are still so many....

I blame excessive safety precautions.

For instance the words "Not For Human Consumption" on jars of fish bait. Let the bed wetters buy up jars of fish eggs and eat them believing they got a great deal on caviar.

These people are a liability and going queer isn't keeping their numbers down enough.

What's really really stupid is the alt-Left whackos thinking we buy their BS.

Never make that mistake.

You're not talking about people who have the capacity to "think"

They have paralyzed frontal lobes. You will understand the enemy better when you realize these are parrots, not sentient people.

Forum List

Back