Maryland church ordered to evict homeless or pay $12,000 Fine

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Maryland church ordered to evict homeless or pay $12,000 fine
When Rev. Katie Grover arrived on a recent morning at Patapsco United Methodist Church, one of two congregations she pastors in the Baltimore area, she was surprised to find a $12,000 citation attached to the door. According to the citation, the church, located on a busy street in Dundalk, Md., had violated a county regulation that prohibits “non-permitted
----------------------
One never knows when they may become homeless. One never should have no concern because when the Governments can blackmail the churches who help others in need you know never know when you might have that need.

That's what happens when premises are used for a homeless village. The area becomes a dangerous disease ridden blight.

• Banned
That's what happens when premises are used for a homeless village. The area becomes a dangerous disease ridden blight.

But hey lets keep those border open and let disease ridden illegals into the Country and while we are at it they can go to school with all of our American kids. No harm there lol.

Maryland church ordered to evict homeless or pay $12,000 fine
When Rev. Katie Grover arrived on a recent morning at Patapsco United Methodist Church, one of two congregations she pastors in the Baltimore area, she was surprised to find a $12,000 citation attached to the door. According to the citation, the church, located on a busy street in Dundalk, Md., had violated a county regulation that prohibits “non-permitted
----------------------
One never knows when they may become homeless. One never should have no concern because when the Governments can blackmail the churches who help others in need you know never know when you might have that need.

So-called United Methodist 'Church' is a dead church.Only some Independent Fundamental Baptist Churches are still alive.

3 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Revelation 3:1-6

Forum List

Back