Lushbo - funny and completely predictable

Or maybe that lezzie next door will be better at rebuilding her engine and make you feel unmanly?

On marches the right into their favorite position.

The WRONG side of history

STILL not one valid reason why homosexuals should not be able to marry each other.

I wonder what it is these people imgine about gays being married.

Once gays can marry do you think they will whisper to your spouses about what an little penis you have?

Since you broadbrushed I can answer this. It means nothing to me if gays get married or don't get married, it has ZERO impact on my life.

See! Like I said, this is not a republican/democrat issue. This is a difference between people who use their brains and people who don't. Simple as that.

we banned poligamy quite some time ago and NO ONE is advocating it come back.

Once gays can marry do you think they will whisper to your spouses about what an little penis you have?

Since you broadbrushed I can answer this. It means nothing to me if gays get married or don't get married, it has ZERO impact on my life.

where was your name in that statement of mine?

Sez President Obama has declared war on marriage. Meanwhile, Ann Romney appeared on one of the morning talk shows wearing a $190 t-shirt. And how about those cute scooters they got so they can zip around the new 57 room mansion? Can't expect them to hike all the way to the car elevators.

Obviously, the romneys are just like the rest of us and have a perfect understanding of the day to day problems and issues we face.

Comforting, ain't it.

You do realize that Ann Romney has multiple sclerosis, don't you? Perhaps "those cute scooters" help her be more mobile.

STILL not one valid reason why homosexuals should not be able to marry each other.

Still not one valid reason why polygamists shouldn't have 1,234 wives.
You're right, I can't think of one. Hence why I don't care how many wives someone has.

Or why you can't legally consummate the special relationship with your German Shepard.

Sure there is. A dog can't give consent.

Any other ridiculous statements you'd like for me to shoot down. Your posts are so easy to disprove, it's almost too easy at this point.

ahhh.. I see.

We are to use your redefiniton of marriage, then?

Why not somebody elses?

No we are to use the one the democracy desides is best for all.

Now the American people are pro gay marriage as a majority.

Your fear and stupidity will no longer rule the day

where was your name in that statement of mine?

You said "these people" in reference to people posting here and i'm one these people posting here.

You need to relax.

ahhh.. I see.

We are to use your redefiniton of marriage, then?

Why not somebody elses?

No we are to use the one the democracy desides is best for all.

ah... So vote on it like they did in California?

But aren't most Libtards arguing that 'rights' are not something to be voted upon?

Are you confused or just slightly retarded?

Forum List

Back