Lushbo - funny and completely predictable

Or maybe that lezzie next door will be better at rebuilding her engine and make you feel unmanly?

Hmmm. Anyone can make me feel unmanly. You make me feel unmanly. I feel unmanly every day and have since the day I was born.

It could be that I'm female and if I did feel manly, I would be the lezzie next door.

You could.

we banned poligamy quite some time ago and NO ONE is advocating it come back.

ahhh.. I see.

We are to use your redefiniton of marriage, then?

Why not somebody elses?

No we are to use the one the democracy desides is best for all.

Now the American people are pro gay marriage as a majority.

Your fear and stupidity will no longer rule the day

So the pro gay marriage majority in America passed a Constitutional amendment banning gay marriage in 30 states?
:wtf:

Still not one valid reason why polygamists shouldn't have 1,234 wives.

Or why you can't legally consummate the special relationship with your German Shepard.

Why does SniperFire not address the issue of Gay Marriage? Why does he have to go off topic? Anyone?

It's quite on topic.. it's about how society defines marriage.

Do try and keep up.

The topic is gay marriage. Why isn't Sniper addressing the reasons why he believes gay marriage should not be legal. Anyone? Anyone?

Still not one valid reason why a homosexual couple should not be allowed to marry each other.

Not at all.

Who says your redefinition of marriage is the one to use?

Be specific.
The topic is Gay Marriage. G A Y M A R R I A G E. You talking about something else altogether INSTEAD of addressing gay marriage is a Strawman. Apparently, you are doing that because you cannot successfully address the issue of Gay Marriage.

Laughable. The topic is redefining marriage to something YOU agree with to the exclusion of what somebody else agrees with.

So answer the question you have ducked about 5 times now.

Should we permit a man to have 4,231 wives, or not?

Why do YOU get to redifine it to exclude somebody else's 'rights' if we are to redefine it at all?

Yes, it IS laughable to watch someone avoid talking about Gay Marriage (the topic) like the plague. So...care to address the topic, or are you going to continue your Strawman dance of avoidance?

Why does SniperFire not address the issue of Gay Marriage? Why does he have to go off topic? Anyone?

Do try and keep up.

The topic is gay marriage. Why isn't Sniper addressing the reasons why he believes gay marriage should not be legal. Anyone? Anyone?

First, he has answered you. You just dont like the answer.

Second, this debate isnt whether gay marriage should be legal. There are no laws preventing homosexuals from enterting into a covenant relationship with one another. The debate is on whether the state should recognize those relationship.

Why exactly are you so eager to have the government interfer with your relationships anyway?

Do try and keep up.

For the same reason why when I answered his ridiculous questions he has ignored them. It's what he does....once he knows he has no argument left he ignores you, or makes some sort of reference to fellatio...and then ignores you.

It happens in pretty much every thread he participates in....which is a lot of them since he doesn't work and has no real purpose in life.

Do try and keep up.

The topic is gay marriage. Why isn't Sniper addressing the reasons why he believes gay marriage should not be legal.

How many times have I said that the definition of marriage, as has evolved over 3000 years of human history, means one man and one woman?

The topic is Gay Marriage. G A Y M A R R I A G E. You talking about something else altogether INSTEAD of addressing gay marriage is a Strawman. Apparently, you are doing that because you cannot successfully address the issue of Gay Marriage.

Laughable. The topic is redefining marriage to something YOU agree with to the exclusion of what somebody else agrees with.

So answer the question you have ducked about 5 times now.

Should we permit a man to have 4,231 wives, or not?

Why do YOU get to redifine it to exclude somebody else's 'rights' if we are to redefine it at all?

Yes, it IS laughable to watch someone avoid talking about Gay Marriage (the topic) like the plague. So...care to address the topic, or are you going to continue your Strawman dance of avoidance?

Answered many times, asshole.

I wonder what it is these people imgine about gays being married.

Once gays can marry do you think they will whisper to your spouses about what an little penis you have?

Thanks for the LOL... Fact is, homophobia is part of what drives the R effort to take basic rights away from some Americans. That and their desire for bigger and bigger government.

No way the rw's can deny that THAT is their goal.

Women, gays, minorities civil rights as guaranteed by our Constitution - its the Republican hit list.

I will never believe there is any place for government control of our most intimate and personal lives. Further, I believe it is un-Constitutionl and anti-American to want basic civil rights taken away from some groups of Americans.

Do try and keep up.

The topic is gay marriage. Why isn't Sniper addressing the reasons why he believes gay marriage should not be legal.

How many times have I said that the definition of marriage, as has evolved over 3000 years of human history, means one man and one woman?

Yammer all you want. Won't make it true. All it shows is astounding ignorance and fear.

Get government out of our bedrooms.

Yammer all you want. Won't make it true.

Not by your re-definition, of course.

But why should your redefiniton be used instead of the polygamist's?

Because ... because..... because ...... ?

LOL

Rush and all the Pub Propaganda Machine, a gigantic, bought off, hateful, racist, bigotted, stupid, xenophobis, irrational, anti-science BS machine for the dupes, panders nonstop to greedy megarich'polluting screw the workers corps. Pub voters were ALWAYS ignorant tools, but now they think they know everything from listening to WHATEVER, they're all peddling the same arrogant, hateful BS. see sig, ignorami/brainwashed- all FACT.:cuckoo:

We get it, you hate gays, and love arrogant, hateful lies:eusa_liar:. Change the channel, dupes. God will NOT be amused- willful ignorance is no excuse.:eusa_whistle::eusa_angel:

I will never believe there is any place for government control of our most intimate and personal lives.

You believe, then, that a man should be permitted to have 23,324 wives, then?

I just want to hear one of you libtards admit it.

:lol:

Stooopid non-argument.

Why are so afraid to own up to your fear and bigotry?

Or, are you saying you guarantee this will happen?

Just answer the question. No stooopid games that you always play.

Do you really think a man should have 18 wives in our society?
Strawman.

Strawman.

Or are we going to limit the re-definition of marriage to what YOU want it to be?

This is about government issued marriage licenses and those rights and privileges attached. In OUR country, the government cannot give such licenses to one group and not another without compelling reason....and to add to that, the government cannot discriminate based on gender.

So, give us the compelling reason that government can discriminate based on gender. I'm listening.

Give us a compelling reason that government can discriminate based on number of wives and husbands.

That compelling reason is that we have a definition of marriage, which is between one man and one woman.

Evolution, you know.

Now answer the question this time instead of ducking.

If we are to redefine it marriage, why should we use YOUR re-definition and not that of the sheepherder?

Although I agree that marriage is only between one man and one woman, I am not sure that you can legitimately make such a claim as "we have a definition of marriage". Such would assume that everyone agrees with that definition and I don't think you can say that.

Immie

Forum List

Back