Lushbo - funny and completely predictable

You should read up on it instead of making yourself look foolish on the topic.

why its not my religion and I dont have to follow its tenents huh?

I don't know the first thing about Chinese algebra, but that doesn't mean I plan to comment on it and come across looking like a total asshole on a subject I know nothing about on a message board.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Too late Chinese Algebra is the same as English Algebra and if you were not an idiot you would know that.:cuckoo: Mathematics is a universal language.

just using your logic, you idiots walked into it.

Romney's wife can't talk about the economy because she doesn't work in the economy, but Obamination and his females must have all that experience in regards to lesbos....

I would love to see his reaction in a press conference if someone showed the comparison...:eusa_whistle:

Lesbos and liberals....funny and predictable.

Obamination can rely on his wife and little girls for info on lesbos and gay men, but of course Romney's wife needs to keep her mouth shut about the economy.

Maybe Obamination's wife and girls have a lot of experience as lesbos....

You keep that Right wing classiness up, GB. It's what makes you guys so electable.

Actually, no one I know has said that Mrs. Romney "needs to keep her mouth shut about the economy." Can you point those people out please?

Furthermore, when has the First Lady and our President's children expressed experience about lesbians? Can you point that stuff out please?

why its not my religion and I dont have to follow its tenents huh?

I don't know the first thing about Chinese algebra, but that doesn't mean I plan to comment on it and come across looking like a total asshole on a subject I know nothing about on a message board.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Too late Chinese Algebra is the same as English Algebra and if you were not an idiot you would know that.:cuckoo: Mathematics is a universal language.

SniperFire sure has a developed skill for Fail posts, hasn't he? :lol::lol::lol:

just using your logic, you idiots walked into it.

Romney's wife can't talk about the economy because she doesn't work in the economy, but Obamination and his females must have all that experience in regards to lesbos....

I would love to see his reaction in a press conference if someone showed the comparison...:eusa_whistle:

Lesbos and liberals....funny and predictable.

Obamination can rely on his wife and little girls for info on lesbos and gay men, but of course Romney's wife needs to keep her mouth shut about the economy.

Maybe Obamination's wife and girls have a lot of experience as lesbos....

You keep that Right wing classiness up, GB. It's what makes you guys so electable.
Who said Ann Romney can't talk about the economy? Seriously, I misses that. Please post a link.

Oh, I get it. What GoneBerzerk means is the remark made by the CNN reporter about Ann Romney never having a job.

BFD

Is your marriage frightened? Timid? About to fail over this?

Do you really think a man should have 18 wives in our society?
Strawman.

Or that he can marry his Iguana?
Strawman.

Or are we going to limit the re-definition of marriage to what YOU want it to be?

This is about government issued marriage licenses and those rights and privileges attached. In OUR country, the government cannot give such licenses to one group and not another without compelling reason....and to add to that, the government cannot discriminate based on gender.

So, give us the compelling reason that government can discriminate based on gender. I'm listening.

Gee, and I thought is was all about love.

It's quite on topic.. it's about how society defines marriage.

Do try and keep up.

The topic is gay marriage. Why isn't Sniper addressing the reasons why he believes gay marriage should not be legal. Anyone? Anyone?

For the same reason why when I answered his ridiculous questions he has ignored them. It's what he does....once he knows he has no argument left he ignores you, or makes some sort of reference to fellatio...and then ignores you.

It happens in pretty much every thread he participates in....which is a lot of them since he doesn't work and has no real purpose in life.

Second that.

You believe, then, that a man should be permitted to have 23,324 wives, then?

I just want to hear one of you libtards admit it.

:lol:

Stooopid non-argument.

Why are so afraid to own up to your fear and bigotry?

Or, are you saying you guarantee this will happen?

Just answer the question. No stooopid games that you always play.

It's a perfectly viable argument. You are seeking to redefine marriage. Why do the rights of gays matter more than my right to have 907 wives?
You will likely call me stupid now too, but the truth is, you can't answer the question and calling others stupid won't change that.
To "redefine" marriage implies that marriage was originally defined in the Constitution, please quote it.

If you can't, then marriage can be defined as anything.

Regarding the definition of marry:

Word Origin & History

marry
c.1300, from O.Fr. marier, from L. maritare "to wed, marry, give in marriage," from maritus "married man, husband," of uncertain origin, perhaps ult. from "provided with a *mari," a young woman, from PIE base *meri- "young wife," akin to *meryo- "young man" (cf. Skt. marya- "young man, suitor"). Said
from 1530 of the priest, etc., who performs the rite. Related: Married; marrying.

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
Cite This Source
Marry | Define Marry at Dictionary.com

Does anybody really imagine that the definition of "marry" or of "marriage" was understood in the time of our Founding as anything other than the bonding of a husband and a wife?

Last edited:
Regarding the definition of marry:

Word Origin & History

marry
c.1300, from O.Fr. marier, from L. maritare "to wed, marry, give in marriage," from maritus "married man, husband," of uncertain origin, perhaps ult. from "provided with a *mari," a young woman, from PIE base *meri- "young wife," akin to *meryo- "young man" (cf. Skt. marya- "young man, suitor"). Said
from 1530 of the priest, etc., who performs the rite. Related: Married; marrying.

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
Cite This Source
Marry | Define Marry at Dictionary.com

Does anybody really imagine that the definition of "marry" or of "marriage" was understood in the time of our Founding as anything other than the bonding of a husband and a wife?

Well, if you can provide documentation from our Founding fathers as to their understanding of marriage, we would be clearer on it, wouldn't we?

Of course...that MAY include discussion on "women as chattel" and "how to beat your wife" and "women cannot own property beyond her husband's"....it must MAY.

Forum List

Back