Lushbo - funny and completely predictable

ahhh.. I see.

We are to use your redefiniton of marriage, then?

Why not somebody elses?

No we are to use the one the democracy desides is best for all.

Now the American people are pro gay marriage as a majority.

Your fear and stupidity will no longer rule the day

And the retard chimes in....

Two straight solid posts yet again from you. Do you ever contribute anything that isn't an insult or complete drivel?

No we are to use the one the democracy desides is best for all.

Now the American people are pro gay marriage as a majority.

Your fear and stupidity will no longer rule the day

Two straight solid posts yet again from you. Do you ever contribute anything that isn't an insult or complete drivel?

Why don't you take a stab at the real question here. Contribute.

Should we have laws against a man having 2,456 wives, or not?

Do you really think a man should have 18 wives in our society?
Strawman.

Not at all.

Who says your redefinition of marriage is the one to use?

Be specific.
The topic is Gay Marriage. G A Y M A R R I A G E. You talking about something else altogether INSTEAD of addressing gay marriage is a Strawman. Apparently, you are doing that because you cannot successfully address the issue of Gay Marriage.

STILL not one valid reason why homosexuals should not be able to marry each other.

Still not one valid reason why polygamists shouldn't have 1,234 wives.

Or why you can't legally consummate the special relationship with your German Shepard.

Why does SniperFire not address the issue of Gay Marriage? Why does he have to go off topic? Anyone?

Or maybe that lezzie next door will be better at rebuilding her engine and make you feel unmanly?

Hmmm. Anyone can make me feel unmanly. You make me feel unmanly. I feel unmanly every day and have since the day I was born.

It could be that I'm female and if I did feel manly, I would be the lezzie next door.

Why don't you take a stab at the real question here. Contribute.

Should we have laws against a man having 2,456 wives, or not?

I already answered that. If you weren't always frothing at the mouth and eager to make another reference to dick sucking, you probably would have seen that.

Thank you for making it clear that the ONLY war on women that is happening right now if coming from Democrat operatives LIKE YOU!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ah yes...because if gay marriage is legally allowed, women will leave their husbands in droves to marry each other.

Nobody is making such a strawman argument.

Do you know what a strawman argument is?
Actually CWA (Conservative Women of America) made that very argument is being against legalized Gay Marriage.

STILL not one valid reason why homosexuals should not be able to marry each other.

Or why you can't legally consummate the special relationship with your German Shepard.

Why does SniperFire not address the issue of Gay Marriage? Why does he have to go off topic? Anyone?

It's quite on topic.. it's about how society defines marriage.

Do try and keep up.

Why did YOU go off topic in your first post of the thread by addressing HIS marriage?

Sez President Obama has declared war on marriage. Meanwhile, Ann Romney appeared on one of the morning talk shows wearing a $190 t-shirt. And how about those cute scooters they got so they can zip around the new 57 room mansion? Can't expect them to hike all the way to the car elevators.

Obviously, the romneys are just like the rest of us and have a perfect understanding of the day to day problems and issues we face.

Comforting, ain't it.

You do realize that neither of those points are at all related, right?

You also realize that the Obama's wear expensive clothing as well. The only difference is that Romney pays for his with his money. Obama pays for his with our money.

Strawman.

Not at all.

Who says your redefinition of marriage is the one to use?

Be specific.
The topic is Gay Marriage. G A Y M A R R I A G E. You talking about something else altogether INSTEAD of addressing gay marriage is a Strawman. Apparently, you are doing that because you cannot successfully address the issue of Gay Marriage.

Laughable. The topic is redefining marriage to something YOU agree with to the exclusion of what somebody else agrees with.

So answer the question you have ducked about 5 times now.

Should we permit a man to have 4,231 wives, or not?

Why do YOU get to redifine it to exclude somebody else's 'rights' if we are to redefine it at all?

Actually, Obama has declared war on civilization, in general.

Chickenlittlemcgiposter.jpg

Forum List

Back