Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Racism

this doesnt evern make sense.

There are NOT many black people who vote republican smart or not.

But that is not what you said you liar, you said black people are too smart to vote republican. Not all black people vote dem.............you are being prejudiced, lumping all blacks into one group.

Yes I did say blacks are too smart to vote republican.

Do you claim they are not smart for voting democratic?

Well yea, I'd say all blacks, whites, pinks, purples and greens are not smart for voting Democrat. I'm not singling out a race, why are you??

So that sums up Rush Limbaugh & talk-radio, George W. Bush, and the Tea-Party nicely.

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice - Yahoo! News

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an email to LiveScience...

Appears making friends is not your strong suite nut sack.

In any event - good luck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

like you are a real warm guy.

Why be warm to clump of dead brain cells?

so then why in your estimation do blacks vote for republicans in such tiny numbers?

Two fold:

1) Democrats have destroyed the inner city schools where most of the black communities are.
2) Democrats have lied to them.

so you think blacks are badly educated and cant tell lies from facts?

Democrats have purposesly destroyed the public education of the inner city specificially for that purpose. They realized they couldn't keep blacks enslaved the way they did, so they switched tactics.

Id also argue that the policy to break down the family has also contributed to this.

And when I say Democrats i mean more specifically Progressives.

Last edited:
But that is not what you said you liar, you said black people are too smart to vote republican. Not all black people vote dem.............you are being prejudiced, lumping all blacks into one group.

Well yea, I'd say all blacks, whites, pinks, purples and greens are not smart for voting Democrat. I'm not singling out a race, why are you??

Because they are cold hard facts.

Black people vote overwhelmingly for dems.

I think that is an indication they are a smart people

Because they are cold hard facts.

Black people vote overwhelmingly for dems.

I think that is an indication they are a smart people

But, you totally contradict your own premise....

Oh, the irony.

:lol:

No I believe there are many smart black people that actually vote republican, by your theory you see them as smart because you are to prejudiced to believe a black person can make decisions on their own, not because they are black but because they are human.

White people are not the only racists even if you choose to believe that.

Didn't you know? Only dumb blacks like Dr. Condoleezza Rice vote Republican. :thup:

Last edited:

Wow, another Republicans are racist thread. Very creative, how did you come up with that idea?

Two fold:

1) Democrats have destroyed the inner city schools where most of the black communities are.
2) Democrats have lied to them.

Democrats have purposesly destroyed the public education of the inner city specificially for that purpose. They realized they couldn't keep blacks enslaved the way they did, so they switched tactics.

Id also argue that the policy to break down the family has also contributed to this.

But that is pretty stupid crap with no facts to back it.

But that is pretty stupid crap with no facts to back it.

Yes, your assumption definitely is pretty stupid crap with no facts to back it.

Didn't you know? Only dumb blacks like Dr. Condoleeza Rice vote Republican. :thup:

I never said black republicans were not smart.

that was you.

I said black people are smart for voting democratic.

race baiting?

discussing the intelligent choice that black voters make to overwhelmingly vote democratic is race baiting?

I cannot take credit for this:

People who get their news from Yahoo News and don't read the whole article have low IQ's.

:lol:

Quite clearly the headline is misleading as the study clearly states individual with social conservative values.

I like this. Liberals who are not particularly educated and also showing a bias against certain groups.

Again I would say you can also find liberals that also show the same characteristics, not particularly educated, and also showing a bias against certain groups.

In fact the article goes on to support that conclusion:

A study of averages

Hodson was quick to note that the despite the link found between low intelligence and social conservatism, the researchers aren't implying that all liberals are brilliant and all conservatives stupid. The research is a study of averages over large groups, he said.

"There are multiple examples of very bright conservatives and not-so-bright liberals, and many examples of very principled conservatives and very intolerant liberals," Hodson said.

Forum List

Back