More examples of Mitt being a compassionless rich man

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNJZrJVDpbY&feature=share]Mitt Romney Gives Service to Fire Victims in San Diego - YouTube[/ame]

Or not...

Doesnt seem like a guy who doesn't care.

ya. ya ..nice guy and I am sure there is no chance the guy he helped is a republican Mormon but anyhow a guy that needs a prophet to tell him blacks and woman should be treated equally is not the independent thinking and love of liberty for all type of person we need in the presidency

we ain't voting for obama dipshit.

ya. ya ..nice guy and I am sure there is no chance the guy he helped is a republican Mormon but anyhow a guy that needs a prophet to tell him blacks and woman should be treated equally is not the independent thinking and love of liberty for all type of person we need in the presidency

we ain't voting for obama dipshit.

Thats great..awful man

I love it when you tell Liberals how much he gives to Charity and they reply "2/3rds of it was to the Mormon Church" as if giving to Churches is not Charity, As if Churches on not in fact responsible for Feeding more Poor, and Protecting more Battered Women than any other form of Charity on Earth.

Guess it comes from their Irrational Hatred of Organized Religion in General. Whether it be the Roman Catholic, Mormon, Muslim, or some other "Church" They all give a lot of Charity to the Very poor Among us.

At least until Obama get's his way and eliminates the Charitable Contribution Deduction, then of course their Funding will Dry Up.

I guarentee you that you will continue to see rabid anti-romney posters claiming that the man has no compassion or empathy for people despite the evidence to the contrary.

You can disagree with him on his positions. You can vote for anyone else, but you cant deny that the man works hard in serving others and helping others.

Forum List

Back