Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Racism

So that sums up Rush Limbaugh & talk-radio, George W. Bush, and the Tea-Party nicely.

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice - Yahoo! News

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an email to LiveScience...

Wow, somebody was actually dumb enough to post this.

GOTCHA!

LOL... and I love it! :lol:

So that sums up Rush Limbaugh & talk-radio, George W. Bush, and the Tea-Party nicely.

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an email to LiveScience...

GOTCHA!

WHERE...did YOU do that exactly? :eusa_eh:

GOTCHA!

Got who? I used to be in MENSA, Rush scored 1537 on his SAT score, which puts his IQ high enough to join also. That makes both of us smarter than Clinton or Gore. Looks to me like the only person you got was the person you see in the mirror every day.

Did these so called 'researchers' quantify what was 'low': 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180? Just so I know where I fit in.

Anyway, that particular yahoo article made the 'Weekly Race Card Use Winners' awards in one article along with Congressman Clyburn and the others..

90% of black voters can plainly see through the GOP. 9 out of 10 black voters reject the GOP and vote Democrat. Now, do you think that 90% 'dumb' also?

Yeah, I considered that you might be TruthMatters, but the fact that you seem to comprehend what a period and a comma are, dispelled that notion.

I'm going with Shallow - you're entirely dishonest and virtually shameless, so a Shallow sock makes sense.

90% of black voters can plainly see through the GOP. 9 out of 10 black voters reject the GOP and vote Democrat. Now, do you think that 90% 'dumb' also?

Yeah, I considered that you might be TruthMatters, but the fact that you seem to comprehend what a period and a comma are, dispelled that notion.

I'm going with Shallow - you're entirely dishonest and virtually shameless, so a Shallow sock makes sense.

Got nothing... do ya? You are dismissed.

Forum List

Back