Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Racism

Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an email to LiveScience...

So, when liberals gravitated away from hierarchy and toward the change of Hitler Stalin and Mao was that an indication of high IQ??

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr. and M.D. (Oct 30, 2006)
(60 customer reviews)

Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an email to LiveScience...

So, when liberals gravitated away from hierarchy and toward the change of Hitler Stalin and Mao was that an indication of high IQ??

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr. and M.D. (Oct 30, 2006)
(60 customer reviews)

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

comment on this

But that is not what you said you liar, you said black people are too smart to vote republican. Not all black people vote dem.............you are being prejudiced, lumping all blacks into one group.

Didn't you know? Only dumb blacks like Dr. Condoleezza Rice vote Republican. :thup:

I never said black republicans were not smart.

that was you.

I said black people are smart for voting democratic.

How do you explain that black people are too smart to vote republican?

Name anybody white, black, brown, red, purple, etc. smarter than Condi. Go on. I'll wait.

you people cant even address the cold hard facts about your own party

Fanciful delusions coming from you are hardly facts honey. Here's some liberal factoids for ya:

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”
- Lyndon B. Johnson

“You f*cking Jew b@stard.”
- Hillary Clinton

‘Hymietown.’
- Jesse Jackson describing New York City

“Jews — that’s J-E-W-S.”
- State Senator Bill McKinney explaining why his daughter Cynthia lost in 2002

(60 customer reviews)

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

comment on this

The Constitution is all about having well qualified people vote and shape our country. People who don't know the issues and who vote for more money in their pockets should not vote. Its treasonous behavior that Democrats encourage. Democrats exist to buy votes with welfare. Its unconstitutional and should be illegal.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
-Benjamin Franklin

i've always found that true racism is due to either environment (being taught that way from your parents) or a need to find a group to blame for one's on problems. but that's just MHO.

Didn't you know? Only dumb blacks like Dr. Condoleezza Rice vote Republican. :thup:

I never said black republicans were not smart.

that was you.

I said black people are smart for voting democratic.

How do you explain that black people are too smart to vote republican?

Name anybody white, black, brown, red, purple, etc. smarter than Condi. Go on. I'll wait.

Tyson

Forum List

Back