Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Racism

It is my own personal belief.

Black people are too smart to vote for republicans for the most part.

I have NEVER seen any fact that disputes this fact.

do you disagree?

There should really be a sub-forum for all these stupid liberal circle-jerk troll threads.

So that sums up Rush Limbaugh & talk-radio, George W. Bush, and the Tea-Party nicely.

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice - Yahoo! News

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an email to LiveScience...

From the article you cited:

the researchers didn't conclusively prove that the low intelligence caused the later prejudice. To do that, you'd have to somehow randomly assign otherwise identical people to be smart or dumb, liberal or conservative. Those sorts of studies obviously aren't possible.

:lol:

So that sums up Rush Limbaugh & talk-radio, George W. Bush, and the Tea-Party nicely.

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice - Yahoo! News

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an email to LiveScience...

Oh lookee, another wormy little bastard has joined the board.. You like the color red huh? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

come on you guys how many of you believe blacks are too smart to vote republican?

Its one of my theories and I have yet to find any facts to dispute it.

Got nothing?

There's a ton of research that shows your 'theory' to be bullshit. Ignore those and pretend you're not stupid.

goody goody, go get them please

See, this is what astonishes me about you. You are too fucking lazy to study a subject, you just read some crappy partisan bullshit and accept it. And when someone says the research doesn't back up your dumbassed opinions, you demand that they teach you. Fucking learn for yourself. There is research from around the world on social issues... do you even know what those studies are?

Your faux intellectualism is fucking laughable.

so then why in your estimation do blacks vote for republicans in such tiny numbers?

There's a ton of research that shows your 'theory' to be bullshit. Ignore those and pretend you're not stupid.

goody goody, go get them please

See, this is what astonishes me about you. You are too fucking lazy to study a subject, you just read some crappy partisan bullshit and accept it. And when someone says the research doesn't back up your dumbassed opinions, you demand that they teach you. Fucking learn for yourself. There is research from around the world on social issues... do you even know what those studies are?

Your faux intellectualism is fucking laughable.

It's well know that TM has the IQ of a houseplant... no offense to houseplants. TM isn't capable of rational or independent thought.

New Topics

Forum List

Back