Love sitting on my deck with a cold drink on a summer night.

Don't have a deck.
But enjoy the same thing in my wooded yard around the firepit.

Lots to burn this fall, means lots of cocktails also. The cool fall nights are my favorite. Most of my leaves are gone already. It's here.
Are you a writer? Because what you described, I could feel the soon to be chilling air with a burning firepit. Pretty cools stuff. Enjoy, p.

Screenshot_20180920-211941_StarTracker_1537496399903.jpg
In case anyone wondered what the one random star was.

View attachment 217651

Life is good. Getting old is bad.
you don't know the half of it gramps ,,,it's coming
I hear ya. Just turned 50 and I have pain in my elbows, knees, fingers and ankles already. And I'm fit. Swing a hammer every day.
I probably burn more calories than I take in.
The elbow pain is the worst and it came out of nowhere. Both arms but the left is the worst.
Bought some Glucosamine and hoping it helps.

Truthfully a bit concerned about my ability to keep it up for another 20 years but I LOVE my job.
I'm 82 and only problem comes from smoking until 10 years ago COPD Sorry for your problems Ever try Aleve?
View attachment 217651

Is drunk Christine with you?

View attachment 217651

I hear ya. Just turned 50 and I have pain in my elbows, knees, fingers and ankles already. And I'm fit. Swing a hammer every day.
The elbow pain is the worst and it came out of nowhere. Both arms but the left is the worst.

Truthfully a bit concerned about my ability to keep it up for another 20 years but I LOVE my job.
I'm 82 and only problem comes from smoking until 10 years ago COPD Sorry for your problems Ever try Aleve?
View attachment 217651

Why ask bear? She's your sister, you know where she is. Right?

View attachment 217651

View attachment 217651

I'm either too young or I just never saw the movie cause I have no idea what he is referring to.

View attachment 217651

I'm either too young or I just never saw the movie cause I have no idea what he is referring to.
I'm guessing the Stephen King novel made into a movie, Christine. Both are really bad.

View attachment 217651

I'm guessing the Stephen King novel made into a movie, Christine. Both are really bad.
King is a great novelist. His movies generally suck ass.

I do have a badass telescope that is computer operated. All I have to do is level it and it somehow finds anything I want to see just by typing the name in.
Problem is by the time I think to get it out I'm either too tired or too drunk to operate it

View attachment 217651

That will eat your liver away. or Kidenys take your pick.

View attachment 217651

I still smoke. Been thinking about trying the vape thing but not sure is the initial cost is worth wasting my time

vaping is good, it is waaaay cheaper than smoking cigarettes , it last a hell of a long time.

You can get nicotine in it and slowly drop the amount.

Forum List

Back