Love sitting on my deck with a cold drink on a summer night.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20180920_201506.jpg

Life is good. Getting old is bad.

• Banned
View attachment 217651

you don't know the half of it gramps ,,,it's coming
I hear ya. Just turned 50 and I have pain in my elbows, knees, fingers and ankles already. And I'm fit. Swing a hammer every day.
I probably burn more calories than I take in.
The elbow pain is the worst and it came out of nowhere. Both arms but the left is the worst.
Bought some Glucosamine and hoping it helps.

Truthfully a bit concerned about my ability to keep it up for another 20 years but I LOVE my job.

View attachment 217651

I hear ya. Just turned 50 and I have pain in my elbows, knees, fingers and ankles already. And I'm fit. Swing a hammer every day.
The elbow pain is the worst and it came out of nowhere. Both arms but the left is the worst.

Truthfully a bit concerned about my ability to keep it up for another 20 years but I LOVE my job.
I'm 82 and only problem comes from smoking until 10 years ago COPD Sorry for your problems Ever try Aleve?

Fuzzy picture for a Galaxy S9, but I agree, it sure is nice. Especially this time of the year when it's late in the summer and on those cool nights when Fall is creepng in.

• Banned
Fuzzy picture for a Galaxy S9, but I agree, it sure is nice. Especially this time of the year when it's late in the summer and on those cool nights when Fall is creepng in.
How did you know the phone?

The lense probably is all gummed up from my work. I have an OtterBox system but the actual lense is still exposed

View attachment 217651

It is from swinging a hammer! See a dr. Of the orthopedic variety!

View attachment 217651

I'm 82 and only problem comes from smoking until 10 years ago COPD Sorry for your problems Ever try Aleve?
I still smoke. Been thinking about trying the vape thing but not sure is the initial cost is worth wasting my time

View attachment 217651

It is from swinging a hammer! See a dr. Of the orthopedic variety!
Already did that. Several times in fact. Had two shoulder surgeries and more cortisone shots than I can count.
Now they want to replace my knees.
Told them HELL NO because if that fails my career is over and I'm screwed

The lense probably is all gummed up from my work. I have an OtterBox system but the actual lense is still exposed

I pulled your NSA file. From there we were able to get a line on your creditors. We then got a list of recent transactions along with your IRS file, odd that they include that, then we able to get your service provider history, after pinpointing the phone purchase, we then tapped into it, gathered some data, along with geographical location. We managed to take a selfie and we ran that through the facial recognition database. We also tapped into the satellite as it came across the hemisphere, pure luck by the way, that it happened to be crossing your geo at that time, and so got a good look at you live.

Yoiu're okay, though. No need for swatted. Enjoy the view. It's nice, I checked it out

View attachment 217651

I still smoke. Been thinking about trying the vape thing but not sure is the initial cost is worth wasting my time
When you find yourself losing your breath just toweling off after a shower you'll know what I'm talking about QUIT TODAY not tomorrow Don't be stupid You'll thank me when you hit 80

I pulled your NSA file. From there we were able to get a line on your creditors. We then got a list of recent transactions along with your IRS file, odd that they include that, then we able to get your service provider history, after pinpointing the phone purchase, we then tapped into it, gathered some data, along with geographical location. We managed to take a selfie and we ran that through the facial recognition database. We also tapped into the satellite as it came across the hemisphere, pure luick by the way, that it happened to be crossing your geo at that time, and so got a good look at you live.

Yoiu're okay, though. No need for swatted. Enjoy the view. It's nice, I checked it out
Fucking Google

View attachment 217651

When you find yourself losing your breath just toweling off after a shower you'll know what I'm talking about QUIT TODAY not tomorrow Don't be stupid You'll thank me when you hit 80
MY bad I won't be here in 30 years

Don't have a deck.
But enjoy the same thing in my wooded yard around the firepit.

Lots to burn this fall, means lots of cocktails also. The cool fall nights are my favorite. Most of my leaves are gone already. It's here.

Forum List

Back