!! We Must Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide!!

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
This chemical is so deadly, breathing the tiniest amount of it causes chronic choking fits and breathing large amounts will kill you by suffocation. Also, in dihydrogen monoxide's solid form, it has killed a giganjtic number of people through hypothermia. This substance was even instrumental in the sinking of the Titanic. It's also been known to completely annihilate pristine coastal habitats and coastal human civilizations from time to time. In its gaseous form it causes dry-rot in wooden houses. If I'm not mistaken it's also a "greenhouse gas" I'm sure plays a role in our planet's climate.

Yep, I'm positive we must rid the world of this dihydrogen monoxide danger! Who's with me?

This chemical is so deadly, breathing the tiniest amount of it causes chronic choking fits and breathing large amounts will kill you by suffocation. Also, in dihydrogen monoxide's solid form, it has killed a giganjtic number of people through hypothermia. This substance was even instrumental in the sinking of the Titanic. It's also been known to completely annihilate pristine coastal habitats and coastal human civilizations from time to time. In its gaseous form it causes dry-rot in wooden houses. If I'm not mistaken it's also a "greenhouse gas" I'm sure plays a role in our planet's climate.

Yep, I'm positive we must rid the world of this dihydrogen monoxide danger! Who's with me?

You're tricking right wingers and junior high students who failed science all over the country. Everybody else is just embarrassed for such a childish attempt at a joke.

Oldy but goodie!

You're tricking right wingers and junior high students who failed science all over the country. Everybody else is just embarrassed for such a childish attempt at a joke.
LOL at my self! Thanks for the heads up.

Little Willie was a chemist
Little Willie is no more
What he thought was H2O
Was H2SO4.

--- from my childhood about age 8

Welcome to my ignore list, you nasty, loathsome, vile humorless testament to everything mankind has ever done wrong. Jesus Christ, you are one of the most malicious human beings I've ever seen online.

Little Willie is no more
What he thought was H2O
Was H2SO4.

My "mad scientist" chemistry teacher in high school loved to repeat that poem when we were experimenting with all sorts of chemical reactions.

I'm such a badass, a little while ago I streamed this substance all over my body.
Then I drank some. :eek:

Last weekend it was LITERALLY falling from the sky.

Little Willie is no more
What he thought was H2O
Was H2SO4.

My "mad scientist" chemistry teacher in high school loved to repeat that poem when we were experimenting with all sorts of chemical reactions.
Was his name Walter White

My wife told her liberal friend that the damn stuff can be used to induce abortion and now there's a group gathering at the local social hall to bombard Congress with letters demanding gubbmint make it available for free!

I'm such a badass, a little while ago I poured this substance all over my body.
Then I drank some. :eek:

Last weekend it was LITERALLY falling from the sky.

it's ok-----it's completely saturated

Little Willie is no more
What he thought was H2O
Was H2SO4.

Was his name Walter White

:wtf:

I don't git it. :dunno:

Make it tri-hydrogen and sell it to the towel heads.

Is anyone aware that every mass-murdering dictator in human history has consumed dihydrogen monoxide? Further proof that liberal do-gooders need to ban this highly mercurial, dangerous substance.

Make it tri-hydrogen and sell it to the towel heads.

If muslims think they're good at self-detonating explosions, I'm sure there are hydrogen compounds out there that will redefine the word "explosion" for them.

This miracle product neutralizes the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide, making it safe for human consumption.

glvob.12yov1.jpg

Welcome to my ignore list, you nasty, loathsome, vile humorless testament to everything mankind has ever done wrong. Jesus Christ, you are one of the most malicious human beings I've ever seen online.

And it's good to hear from you too.

Forum List

Back