Love America More than Israel!

Sniffer, post the source of the money and a link that Bacile lied about the source originally.

You mean repost, don't you Princess?
Now it's your turn. You've been claiming you posted proof of the source of the funding but I have seen no such proof.

Repost- You're a raging idiot, PBrain, but you have yet to post any proof "that 100 American Jews in NYC DONATED the money."
We have only Nakoula Basseley Nakoula's claims when he first was confronted about being Sam Bacile but he obviously was lying in an attempt to protect his true identity, the Copt community, and perhaps the source of the film's funding. The lies rolled off his tongue just as easily as they roll from your keyboard ... the Jooooos did it!
The following facts were first reported by CNN 3 days ago yet you continue to ignore the fact that Nakoula was lying and instead you choose to post your baseless hate:

"When news of his movie first broke, the filmmaker identified himself as Sam Bacile and told the Wall Street Journal that he was a 52-year-old Israeli-American real estate developer from California. He said Jewish donors had financed his film."

Redirect Notice

Sniffer, post the source of the money and a link that Bacile lied about the source originally.

Now it's your turn. You've been claiming you posted proof of the source of the funding but I have seen no such proof.

Repost- You're a raging idiot, PBrain, but you have yet to post any proof "that 100 American Jews in NYC DONATED the money."
We have only Nakoula Basseley Nakoula's claims when he first was confronted about being Sam Bacile but he obviously was lying in an attempt to protect his true identity, the Copt community, and perhaps the source of the film's funding. The lies rolled off his tongue just as easily as they roll from your keyboard ... the Jooooos did it!
The following facts were first reported by CNN 3 days ago yet you continue to ignore the fact that Nakoula was lying and instead you choose to post your baseless hate:

"When news of his movie first broke, the filmmaker identified himself as Sam Bacile and told the Wall Street Journal that he was a 52-year-old Israeli-American real estate developer from California. He said Jewish donors had financed his film."

Redirect Notice

On ABC's This Week program, investigative reporter Brian Ross said the funding came from the culprit's Egyptian wife's rich family.

Redirect Notice

On ABC's This Week program, investigative reporter Brian Ross said the funding came from the culprit's Egyptian wife's rich family.

I have heard nothing which proves that but it sounds far more likely than PBrain's "the Jews did it, the Jews did it!"
However, unlike PBrain, I will not spread that news until there is verification.
Still, it would make a liar of PBrain once again. Big surprise, eh?

Redirect Notice

I have heard nothing which proves that but it sounds far more likely than PBrain's "the Jews did it, the Jews did it!"
However, unlike PBrain, I will not spread that news until there is verification.

Nothing would please me better than to see that American Jews did not pay that felonious scum 5 million dollars that could have been produced for 5 grand.

We have enough problems in the ME...But, I have seen no evidence that American Jews were not the Donors.

Last edited:
what a joke is PEEBALLS he actually believes that silly film cost 5 million to make----well HE WANTS TO BELIEVE

what a joke is PEEBALLS he actually believes that silly film cost 5 million to make----well HE WANTS TO BELIEVE

Its an obvious bribe to this felon....It could not have cast 5 grand to make. But people who wanted anonymity gave him 5 million to slander Islam.

The truth will come out, I kookie...get reading glasses and re-read my post!

Nothing would please me better than to see that American Jews did not pay that felonious scum 5 million dollars that could have been produced for 5 grand.

We have enough problems in the ME...But, I have seen no evidence that American Jews were not the Donors.

Of course, neither have you seen nor posted any credible evidence that, as you claimed, "100 NYC Jews donated to the film" but that certainly hasn't kept you from posting it.
Nazi PBrains must post their mindless hate, eh PBrains?

Its an obvious bribe to this felon....It could not have cast 5 grand to make. But people who wanted anonymity gave him 5 million to slander Islam.

You couldn't recognize the truth nor will you ever accept anything which does not serve your hate for Joooos.
Now post something which proves Nakaoula Nakoula was the beneficiary of a $5 mil bribe by "100 NYC Jews," ya lying Nazi slug.

You couldn't recognize the truth nor will you ever accept anything which does not serve your hate for Joooos.
Now post something which proves Nakaoula Nakoula was the beneficiary of a $5 mil bribe by "100 NYC Jews," ya lying Nazi slug.
Pbel is desperate to be able to pin this on the Jews. It seems that he can't even assimilate the fact that there are many Coptic Christians who hate the Muslims because of what the Muslims are doing to their fellow Copts in Egypt and would have no problem in financing the film. It's a shame that Pbel doesn't have the patience to see what develops in his haste to blame the Jews.
Fiery O.C. cleric influenced figures behind anti-Islamic film - latimes.com

Pbel is desperate to be able to pin this on the Jews. It seems that he can't even assimilate the fact that there are many Coptic Christians who hate the Muslims because of what the Muslims are doing to their fellow Copts in Egypt and would have no problem in financing the film. It's a shame that Pbel doesn't have the patience to see what develops in his haste to blame the Jews.
Latest:
New details emerge of anti-Islam film's mystery producer - CNN

Instead, the movie, backed by hardcore anti-Islam groups in the United States, is a tome on Islam as fraud. In trailers posted on YouTube in July, viewers saw this: scene after scene of the Prophet Mohammed portrayed as a womanizer, buffoon, ruthless killer and child molester.

Islam forbids all depictions of Mohammed, let alone insulting ones.

Staff and crew of film that ridiculed Muslims say they were 'grossly misled'

The Muslim world erupted in rage.

Protesters aired their anti-American anger in Egypt, Yemen, Tunisia, Morocco, Sudan, Iran, Iraq, Israel and the Palestinian territories. Violent mobs attacked the U.S. Consulate in the Libyan city of Benghazi leaving the ambassador and three other Americans dead.

As outrage spread, the film's origins still remained murky. Whose idea was it? Who financed it?

At the heart of the mystery was the filmmaker himself, a man identified in the casting call as Sam Bassiel, on the call sheet as Sam Bassil and reported at first by news outlets as Sam Bacile.

But federal officials consider that man to be Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, who was convicted in 2009 of bank fraud.

The FBI contacted the filmmaker because of the potential for threats, a federal law enforcement official told CNN Thursday. But he is not under investigation.

Libya consulate attack: The big unanswered questions

With media parked at his residence in Cerritos, California, Nakoula called the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Wednesday night to report a disturbance, said spokesman Steve Whitmore. He wanted local police to protect him.

When news of his movie first broke, the filmmaker identified himself as Sam Bacile and told the Wall Street Journal that he was a 52-year-old Israeli-American real estate developer from California. He said Jewish donors had financed his film.But Israel's Foreign Ministry said there was no record of a Sam Bacile with Israeli citizenship...
...Anti-Muslim activist Steve Klein, who said he was a script consultant for the movie, said the filmmaker told him his idea was to make a film that would reveal "facts, evidence and proof" about the Prophet Mohammed to people he perceived as radical Muslims.

Latest:

Instead, the movie, backed by hardcore anti-Islam groups in the United States, is a tome on Islam as fraud. In trailers posted on YouTube in July, viewers saw this: scene after scene of the Prophet Mohammed portrayed as a womanizer, buffoon, ruthless killer and child molester.

Islam forbids all depictions of Mohammed, let alone insulting ones.

Staff and crew of film that ridiculed Muslims say they were 'grossly misled'

The Muslim world erupted in rage.

Protesters aired their anti-American anger in Egypt, Yemen, Tunisia, Morocco, Sudan, Iran, Iraq, Israel and the Palestinian territories. Violent mobs attacked the U.S. Consulate in the Libyan city of Benghazi leaving the ambassador and three other Americans dead.

As outrage spread, the film's origins still remained murky. Whose idea was it? Who financed it?

At the heart of the mystery was the filmmaker himself, a man identified in the casting call as Sam Bassiel, on the call sheet as Sam Bassil and reported at first by news outlets as Sam Bacile.

But federal officials consider that man to be Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, who was convicted in 2009 of bank fraud.

The FBI contacted the filmmaker because of the potential for threats, a federal law enforcement official told CNN Thursday. But he is not under investigation.

Libya consulate attack: The big unanswered questions

With media parked at his residence in Cerritos, California, Nakoula called the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Wednesday night to report a disturbance, said spokesman Steve Whitmore. He wanted local police to protect him.

When news of his movie first broke, the filmmaker identified himself as Sam Bacile and told the Wall Street Journal that he was a 52-year-old Israeli-American real estate developer from California. He said Jewish donors had financed his film.But Israel's Foreign Ministry said there was no record of a Sam Bacile with Israeli citizenship...
...Anti-Muslim activist Steve Klein, who said he was a script consultant for the movie, said the filmmaker told him his idea was to make a film that would reveal "facts, evidence and proof" about the Prophet Mohammed to people he perceived as radical Muslims.
So tell us, Pbel, are you still trying to find a way to involve the Jews?

MediaShift . How 'Sam Bacile' Bamboozled the AP, Wall Street Journal Over Anti-Muslim Film | PBS

Latest:

That "latest news"is now 4 days old and not only does not prove, as you claimed, that Nakaoula Nakoula was the beneficiary of a $5 mil bribe by "100 NYC Jews," but exactly the opposite you raging Nazi idiot.
The article says that Nakoula lied about his name, his religion and his nationality yet you must believe, in your ever-present hate for Joooos, that he told the truth about the source of his funding. So where does it say, as you also claimed, that Nakaoula Nakoula was the beneficiary of a $5 mil bribe by "100 NYC Jews?"
Answer: NOWHERE.
It was just another lie by a Nazi scumbag.

Forum List

Back