Love America More than Israel!

So you are admitting you posted camel crap again.
It must be snowing in Florida! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

As difficult as it is for me to answer one
who is obviously brain-washed....

Sniff just post the link to prove your point that a hundred Jews did not donate the 5 million dollars to promote this film....

Its that simple.

Why would anyone bother to disprove that which did not happen, Princess, and you claimed specifically that they were NYC Jews, remember? Are you now backing away from your lies?

You have nothing...if my link is incorrect then correct it.

So you are admitting you posted camel crap again.
It must be snowing in Florida! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sniff just post the link to prove your point that a hundred Jews did not donate the 5 million dollars to promote this film....

Its that simple.

Why would anyone bother to disprove that which did not happen, Princess, and you claimed specifically that they were NYC Jews, remember? Are you now backing away from your lies?

Is it a wonder I call you the Sniffer, Nose to the ground like a blood hound...I did not specifically say they were NYC Jews, that's what the press reported...and now ZioNazi Snake you say the hundred Jews were not from NYC...Just plain 'Ol Jews?

You are a thing.

Its that simple.

Is it a wonder I call you the Sniffer, Nose to the ground like a blood hound...I did not specifically say they were NYC Jews, that's what the press reported...and now ZioNazi Snake you say the hundred Jews were not from NYC...Just plain 'Ol Jews?

You are a thing.
If there has been anyone who is trying to incite people against the American Jews for years and years, it has been you,Pbel. Instead of waiting to see how this particular story would develop, you couldn't contain yourself when you thought the Jews were behind this picture. And now you have nothing at all to say about those who were really behind this because it doesn't suit your purpose.

You are a thing.
If there has been anyone who is trying to incite people against the American Jews for years and years, it has been you,Pbel. Instead of waiting to see how this particular story would develop, you couldn't contain yourself when you thought the Jews were behind this picture. And now you have nothing at all to say about those who were really behind this because it doesn't suit your purpose.

The way I understand it: a hundred jews donated the 5 million to make this movie. It is an obvious hate film. If that is not true, please post the link.

You are a thing.

The way I understand it: a hundred jews donated the 5 million to make this movie. It is an obvious hate film. If that is not true, please post the link.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm still waiting for Pbel's link proving that the Israeli government said 'Sam Basile' was an Israeli Jew???

You are a thing.

First it was an Israeli who made this film. When it turned out to be an Egyptian Christian, you came up with a new blood libel.

First it was an Israeli who made this film. When it turned out to be an Egyptian Christian, you came up with a new blood libel.

There you go dodging...I asked who donated the MONEY to make this film not the Lackey who directed it...Blood Libel my Asss and take responsibility for the looney tunes amongst you.

There you go dodging...I asked who donated the MONEY to make this film not the Lackey who directed it...Blood Libel my Asss and take responsibility for the looney tunes amongst you.
The DNC donated the money. That's common knowledge.

It could not have taken 5 million to make that film-------the "jews did it" and "five million" are simply libels very typical of the filth of the "holy roman empire" (aka first, second and third reichs) over the past 1700 years. The filth that inspires peeballs ------tended to employ both the "jews did it" and "gold" libels to justfy their genocides of 100s of millions and ----their infinite depravity

It could not have taken 5 million to make that film-------the "jews did it" and "five million" are simply libels very typical of the filth of the "holy roman empire" (aka first, second and third reichs) over the past 1700 years. The filth that inspires peeballs ------tended to employ both the "jews did it" and "gold" libels to justfy their genocides of 100s of millions and ----their infinite depravity

Instead of dancing around the who what and why, post your links to elucidate the Truth.

for just what statement in my post do you need a "link" peeballs? the historic fact of the first emperor of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE (first reich) Constantine, and the ideology which upon which he based his imperialistic program? Or do you need a link to describe the ideology of the THIRD REICH? or the Second reich and the INQUISITION?

Persons of peeballs ilk are responsble for the genocide of more than 100 million just in the past single century and for the death of Christ Stevens-----Persons of peeballs ilk --- TYPICALLY seek scapegoats to explain away their own filth Persons of peeball's ilk LOVE FILTH more than ----any land or any people and more than people, in general-----they are DEPRAVED and contribute NOTHING to the welfare of any people or any nation

the people of my ilk are not posting with unabashed and unrestraained glee at the death of americans. that would be the people of your ilk...

No glee here, Princess. Just outrage at the eagerness of the "Arab Street" to attack US embassies and slaughter American diplomats and the lack of security provided to those embassies by the host nations. Furthermore I am disgusted by those who excuse and defend the actions of the "Arab Street."

for just what statement in my post do you need a "link" peeballs? the historic fact of the first emperor of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE (first reich) Constantine, and the ideology which upon which he based his imperialistic program? Or do you need a link to describe the ideology of the THIRD REICH? or the Second reich and the INQUISITION?

Simple Rose, who funded this crude anti/Islamic film... the first press releases have been modified about Sam Bacile an alias hiding some fellon...the funding of five million dollars, and the source.

Leave all the other psychotic kookie stuff out.

Instead of dancing around the who what and why, post your links to elucidate the Truth.

You're a raging idiot, PBrain, but you have yet to post any proof "that 100 American Jews in NYC DONATED the money."
We have only Nakoula Basseley Nakoula's claims when he first was confronted about being Sam Bacile but he obviously was lying in an attempt to protect his true identity, the Copt community, and perhaps the source of the film's funding. The lies rolled off his tongue just as easily as they roll from your keyboard ... the Jooooos did it!
The following facts were first reported by CNN 3 days ago yet you continue to ignore the fact that Nakoula was lying and instead you choose to post your baseless hate:

"When news of his movie first broke, the filmmaker identified himself as Sam Bacile and told the Wall Street Journal that he was a 52-year-old Israeli-American real estate developer from California. He said Jewish donors had financed his film."

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...zIGYCA&usg=AFQjCNFlR1WTJ9-seJuKIreWWS_82COGYg

XXXXXXX-Meister

I keep asking it, does hate as a motivation alter the veracity of what is posted?

Clearly in your case it does. There is no evidence "that 100 American Jews in NYC DONATED the money" to make the movie but you spread that crap anyway because you need to lie to serve your mindless, and I do mean mindless, hate.

Well Post the Link that prooves that a hundred jews did not and that my original post to that regard was untruth at the time it was posted.

First you must post a link that proves "100 American Jews in NYC DONATED the money" to make the movie," Princess.

Clearly in your case it does. There is no evidence "that 100 American Jews in NYC DONATED the money" to make the movie but you spread that crap anyway because you need to lie to serve your mindless, and I do mean mindless, hate.

Well Post the Link that prooves that a hundred jews did not and that my original post to that regard was untruth at the time it was posted.

First you must post a link that proves "100 American Jews in NYC DONATED the money" to make the movie," Princess.

say-it KNOW WITH WHOM YOU SPEAK peeballs actually believes that he makes "sense"

say-it KNOW WITH WHOM YOU SPEAK peeballs actually believes that he makes "sense"

Sniffer&Ikookoo...it takes two to tango...post and linking the truth evades them...

Sniffer, post the source of the money and a link that Bacile lied about the source originally.

Forum List

Back