Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards asks Obama to wait a couple weeks before visiting Louisiana

So, President Obama will be in Louisiana next Tuesday.
Yes, Obama can't wait to play Flood Golf when he gets to Baton Rouge.

obama-flood-1.jpg

Can't you be honest about anything? Is everything a racist joke to you? Just don't vote for President Obama again.

Golf "every 4 days" for 8 straight years. WHparties,fundraisers, GW hogwash, WW boondogglenonsense,vacations.....it really sickening. He's not golfing guick cheaper local muni golf, he is WW golfing, travel,lodging for hundreds, take over entire course.........week after week.

Did he help Joplin? Too white? I hate thinking about him. I hate his evil muslim guts and almost everyone working with him is a crook. Where did I put my damn pills.......ah hell! Let HRC have it Trump, its too late to save us. Hey that verizon chick has nice rack, holy chimichanga..right below
Trump has a history of swindling the poor, the retired, and veterans. He stiffs his workers. He is being investigated for Bribery. He has a Nov 28th court date for Fraud and Racketeering.

And you think he is going to help your sorry ass? How?

U been listening to you half sister R-madcow, R- Dean. You don't think a fee schemeals can go after deep pockets? Maybe paid to smear the Donald?

And he will help my sorry arse by doing opposite of manchurain muslim. Too many ways to list the harms BO has installed.

If Obama had rushed down days ago the ODS'ers would have called it exploitation for political purposes and that Obama was only going BECAUSE the LA governor is a Democrat.

You're absolutely correct. I agree. Stay out. Point is BO always awol. So is Congress, 90% of them. What a racket!
So you believe all of congress should go to New Orleans so they can, they can, uh, what is it they can do?

Golf "every 4 days" for 8 straight years. WHparties,fundraisers, GW hogwash, WW boondogglenonsense,vacations.....it really sickening. He's not golfing guick cheaper local muni golf, he is WW golfing, travel,lodging for hundreds, take over entire course.........week after week.

Did he help Joplin? Too white? I hate thinking about him. I hate his evil muslim guts and almost everyone working with him is a crook. Where did I put my damn pills.......ah hell! Let HRC have it Trump, its too late to save us. Hey that verizon chick has nice rack, holy chimichanga..right below
Trump has a history of swindling the poor, the retired, and veterans. He stiffs his workers. He is being investigated for Bribery. He has a Nov 28th court date for Fraud and Racketeering.

U been listening to you half sister R-madcow, R- Dean. You don't think a fee schemeals can go after deep pockets? Maybe paid to smear the Donald?

And he will help my sorry arse by doing opposite of manchurain muslim. Too many ways to list the harms BO has installed.
The Manchurian is Donald Trump. That's why Russia is helping to put him into office.

1. Trump never talks about spreading US values and democracy across the world.
2. Trump thinks Crimea should be a part of Russia.
3. Trump questions our relationships with our allies.
4. Trump talks about nuking Europe.
5. Trump is proud of his flattery from Putin.

The guy is the most Manchurian of any Candidate I've ever seen. And I bet you like Russia the way Trump does. Am I right?

Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards just said live on MSNBC that President Obama shouldn't come before about 2 more weeks. He praised President Obama for all he has done.

Just reported live on Rachel Maddow.
Sure. Maddow show. You are a complete retard.

The Manchurian is Donald Trump. That's why Russia is helping to put him into office.

1. Trump never talks about spreading US values and democracy across the world.
2. Trump thinks Crimea should be a part of Russia.
3. Trump questions our relationships with our allies.
4. Trump talks about nuking Europe.
5. Trump is proud of his flattery from Putin.

The guy is the most Manchurian of any Candidate I've ever seen. And I bet you like Russia the way Trump does. Am I right?
He is a man of the people and will win. NYC news media does not speak for American people.

"Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards asks Obama to wait a couple weeks before visiting Louisiana"

Yeah, that's the story they're using to cover Barry's sorry ass for not caring enough to visit.

It HAS to be a BS excuse because the same story was used with Bush & Katrina and Barry called it BS. Since he is using that story now and it was 'BS' for Bush then it has to be BS for Barry.

"Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards asks Obama to wait a couple weeks before visiting Louisiana"

Yeah, that's the story they're using to cover Barry's sorry ass for not caring enough to visit.

It HAS to be a BS excuse because the same story was used with Bush & Katrina and Barry called it BS. Since he is using that story now and it was 'BS' for Bush then it has to be BS for Barry.

President Obama quickly mobilized federal resources. Bush did NOT. That is clearly and publicly documented.

The Flood That Sank George W. Bush | Vanity Fair

bush_katrina.jpg

barbara_bush_underprivileged.jpg

strum1.jpg

If Obama had rushed down days ago the ODS'ers would have called it exploitation for political purposes and that Obama was only going BECAUSE the LA governor is a Democrat.

You're absolutely correct. I agree. Stay out. Point is BO always awol. So is Congress, 90% of them. What a racket!
So you believe all of congress should go to New Orleans so they can, they can, uh, what is it they can do?

No. I don't think any if them need to go. They have workers. stay out if way.

Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards just said live on MSNBC that President Obama shouldn't come before about 2 more weeks. He praised President Obama for all he has done.

Great source there, sparky! Seriously, whats the point in watching her show?

Facts are facts. Where do you get your "facts"...?

Theres no such thing as my facts or your facts. Theres only facts, and i certainly dont learn about them from madcow.

Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards just said live on MSNBC that President Obama shouldn't come before about 2 more weeks.

FWIW and to add some perspective....

I live in downtown D.C. The Vice President's home is on the other side of the park in my neighborhood and the White House is about 2.5 miles south of me. Both of them travel around enough that even not living where I do, lots of locals are very familiar with the nature and extent of disruption to routine activities resulting from their movements, largely because the "bubble" of safety around them is is quite large.

Roads shut down for hours at a time. If the President were to go to Baton Rouge, the roads to and from the airport would be closed from well before he arrives until he leaves. The specific street closures aren't announced in advance. One is merely headed, say, to National Airport and trying get to the 14th Street Bridge and gets stuck in traffic that doesn't move for an hour because the President is taking that route for some reason. He often flies to Andrews or Camp David (both in Maryland) in a helicopter, but there are times when the Secret Service drive him instead. Quite frankly, Presidents generally prefer to go by car; it allows them to be seen more easily.

With the crush to rescue folks, get supplies distributed, and so on, the President showing up in Baton Rouge would be more of an impediment than it would be helpful, even though I'm sure folks would like to see him. The same thing was so with GHW Bush and Katrina. It's one thing when the disaster is localized, but in situations like massive floods and rescue and aid workers need to get around to people who have been and/or are stranded with no water, maybe injured, moving about in filthy, germ ridden water knee deep or deeper, the affected place is better off in the immediate aftermath without the President, any President, showing up.

Were it a bomb that exploded or some other such discrete rather than dynamic catastrophe, sure, the President should ASAP go and address the people there. Trump, even Mrs. Clinton, could go to Baton Rouge and the surrounding parishes without causing too much disruption. The President's daughters could do so, perhaps even the First Lady, although none of them is elected. The President cannot.

I know what a lot of folks think, but the reality is that there's a time and place for everything. The instant the rain stops falling and while rescuers and the like are in the throes of saving lives and whatnot is not the time for the President to show up in a place thus affected.

I know too that everyone knows what I'm talking about. Who among us hasn't been in the middle of trying to do something, or needing to get something done, only to be interrupted/delayed by someone, a boss of some sort, whom we cannot ignore? You know what sort of disruption that causes and you know how annoyed you are about it. Now consider that in terms of a life and death situation and folks who need to save those lives being interrupted.

Theres no such thing as my facts or your facts. Theres only facts, and i certainly dont learn about them from madcow.

Well, where do you get your facts?

Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards just said live on MSNBC that President Obama shouldn't come before about 2 more weeks.

FWIW and to add some perspective....

I live in downtown D.C. The Vice President's home is on the other side of the park in my neighborhood and the White House is about 2.5 miles south of me. Both of them travel around enough that even not living where I do, lots of locals are very familiar with the nature and extent of disruption to routine activities resulting from their movements, largely because the "bubble" of safety around them is is quite large.

Roads shut down for hours at a time. If the President were to go to Baton Rouge, the roads to and from the airport would be closed from well before he arrives until he leaves. The specific street closures aren't announced in advance. One is merely headed, say, to National Airport and trying get to the 14th Street Bridge and gets stuck in traffic that doesn't move for an hour because the President is taking that route for some reason. He often flies to Andrews or Camp David (both in Maryland) in a helicopter, but there are times when the Secret Service drive him instead. Quite frankly, Presidents generally prefer to go by car; it allows them to be seen more easily.

With the crush to rescue folks, get supplies distributed, and so on, the President showing up in Baton Rouge would be more of an impediment than it would be helpful, even though I'm sure folks would like to see him. The same thing was so with GHW Bush and Katrina. It's one thing when the disaster is localized, but in situations like massive floods and rescue and aid workers need to get around to people who have been and/or are stranded with no water, maybe injured, moving about in filthy, germ ridden water knee deep or deeper, the affected place is better off in the immediate aftermath without the President, any President, showing up.

Were it a bomb that exploded or some other such discrete rather than dynamic catastrophe, sure, the President should ASAP go and address the people there. Trump, even Mrs. Clinton, could go to Baton Rouge and the surrounding parishes without causing too much disruption. The President's daughters could do so, perhaps even the First Lady, although none of them is elected. The President cannot.

I know what a lot of folks think, but the reality is that there's a time and place for everything. The instant the rain stops falling and while rescuers and the like are in the throes of saving lives and whatnot is not the time for the President to show up in a place thus affected.

I know too that everyone knows what I'm talking about. Who among us hasn't been in the middle of trying to do something, or needing to get something done, only to be interrupted/delayed by someone, a boss of some sort, whom we cannot ignore? You know what sort of disruption that causes and you know how annoyed you are about it. Now consider that in terms of a life and death situation and folks who need to save those lives being interrupted.

Amen! Beautifully said. I also have some personal experience relating to your experience with such disruptions.

Cracker jack boxes, which is a step up from madcow.

Cracker jack boxes, which is a step up from madcow.

Well, based on your input - I can believe that. Thanks for being honest.

Forum List

Back