Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards asks Obama to wait a couple weeks before visiting Louisiana

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards just said live on MSNBC that President Obama shouldn't come before about 2 more weeks. He praised President Obama for all he has done.

Just reported live on Rachel Maddow.

You know nycarbine already posted this info buried in other thread. We watch you chief. Hie wakawaka hea wakawaka ho... you steal whit mans thunder, hatchet to back.

Anyway, Obama called the guy asing for golf cover. Nice try.

This was my criticism of Obama when he flew in as soon as Sandy was over. It diverts rescue efforts to protect him and clogged up airspace that could have been used to render assistance. It was election-eve political theater that interfered with the efforts to help folks.

Obama doesn't give a shit.

All that matters is his own enjoyment.

Arrogant bastard.

Golf "every 4 days" for 8 straight years. WHparties,fundraisers, GW hogwash, WW boondogglenonsense,vacations.....it really sickening. He's not golfing guick cheaper local muni golf, he is WW golfing, travel,lodging for hundreds, take over entire course.........week after week.

Did he help Joplin? Too white? I hate thinking about him. I hate his evil muslim guts and almost everyone working with him is a crook. Where did I put my damn pills.......ah hell! Let HRC have it Trump, its too late to save us. Hey that verizon chick has nice rack, holy chimichanga..right below

Golf "every 4 days" for 8 straight years. WHparties,fundraisers, GW hogwash, WW boondogglenonsense,vacations.....it really sickening. He's not golfing guick cheaper local muni golf, he is WW golfing, travel,lodging for hundreds, take over entire course.........week after week.

Did he help Joplin? Too white? I hate thinking about him. I hate his evil muslim guts and almost everyone working with him is a crook. Where did I put my damn pills.......ah hell! Let HRC have it Trump, its too late to save us. Hey that verizon chick has nice rack, holy chimichanga..right below
Trump has a history of swindling the poor, the retired, and veterans. He stiffs his workers. He is being investigated for Bribery. He has a Nov 28th court date for Fraud and Racketeering.

And you think he is going to help your sorry ass? How?

If Obama had rushed down days ago the ODS'ers would have called it exploitation for political purposes and that Obama was only going BECAUSE the LA governor is a Democrat.

If Obama had rushed down days ago the ODS'ers would have called it exploitation for political purposes and that Obama was only going BECAUSE the LA governor is a Democrat.

You're absolutely correct. I agree. Stay out. Point is BO always awol. So is Congress, 90% of them. What a racket!

So, President Obama will be in Louisiana next Tuesday.
Yes, Obama can't wait to play Flood Golf when he gets to Baton Rouge.

obama-flood-1.jpg

Forum List

Back