Lottery up to 640 million, will you play?

Nobody wants a quality education!

With government running the entire education business, from what's in the text books to how many tater tots are served for lunch, we can see the quality of education government provides. How's it working out for you?

Competition is what is required to improve education. We must end the monopoly. Giving that monopoly more money is not the answer...unless you were being serious when you stated "Nobody wants a quality education!" because that's exactly what you've got.
That ought to keep 'em in their place anyway. The rich get a better education and better opportunities while the poor get screwed again!

Do you work for the Romney campaign?

Just stopped for lunch. Got 10th dollars worth. Now ill pray for the lightning and shark attacks.

Hi Gramps. How much would you give to your B and C list friends? My A list friends and relatives would never have to work again. But what about B and C listers?

B list friends would get $100,000 one time gift and $1000 every xmas and bday. If they come to me for more money later down the road, I'll probably give it to them. But they do have to continue to work. I'll just help them retire early. And I have about 20 of these friends so $2,000,000 total and $40K a year every year after that. Beyond that, I will probably one at a time do something else big for these people down the road. Pay off a house, buy a car, pay for college, etc. And anytime they want to use one of my places, they can. Or if we go to Vegas, I pay for the tickets and the hotel rooms and hand out spending money.

C list friends you lose touch with. I would not continue to live in the town I live in now because too many C list friends and casual acquaintences would be coming at me all the time asking me for money.

I would move to an expensive neighborhood where my neighbors were rich too, but local enough that my A and B list friends can still stay in touch. Something on a lake. Pontoon and skiboat, sportscars and 4x4 F250.

The best clothes, butlers, maids, landscapers, accountants, financial advisers, etc.

I would have a huge cottage and property up north Michigan in the quiet country. A square mile property that has guest cabins on it, a lake on it or borders a lake. Quadrunners, Boating, Hunting, Horses, Snowmobiles, etc. Outdoors.

Helecopter

Mansion/Sailboat Yacht in Miami or the Keys and I would visit islands on the carribean. Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Cabo, etc. Snorkle, maybe even buy a submarine, jetskis, sportscars.

Everywhere else I would just vacation. Greece, Grand Canyon, Alaska, NY, Vegas, California, Australia, Africa. Some places I really like I would buy a small place so my A list friends and family can go use them too whenever they want.

Die with only $100 million left and leave each of my two nephews $50 million. Uncle Sam takes half so each of them gets $25 million clear each when I croak.

Just stopped for lunch. Got 10th dollars worth. Now ill pray for the lightning and shark attacks.

Hi Gramps. How much would you give to your B and C list friends? My A list friends and relatives would never have to work again. But what about B and C listers?

B list friends would get $100,000 one time gift and $1000 every xmas and bday. If they come to me for more money later down the road, I'll probably give it to them. But they do have to continue to work. I'll just help them retire early. And I have about 20 of these friends so $2,000,000 total and $40K a year every year after that. Beyond that, I will probably one at a time do something else big for these people down the road. Pay off a house, buy a car, pay for college, etc. And anytime they want to use one of my places, they can. Or if we go to Vegas, I pay for the tickets and the hotel rooms and hand out spending money.

C list friends you lose touch with. I would not continue to live in the town I live in now because too many C list friends and casual acquaintences would be coming at me all the time asking me for money.

I would move to an expensive neighborhood where my neighbors were rich too, but local enough that my A and B list friends can still stay in touch. Something on a lake. Pontoon and skiboat, sportscars and 4x4 F250.

The best clothes, butlers, maids, landscapers, accountants, financial advisers, etc.

I would have a huge cottage and property up north Michigan in the quiet country. A square mile property that has guest cabins on it, a lake on it or borders a lake. Quadrunners, Boating, Hunting, Horses, Snowmobiles, etc. Outdoors.

Helecopter

Mansion/Sailboat Yacht in Miami or the Keys and I would visit islands on the carribean. Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Cabo, etc. Snorkle, maybe even buy a submarine, jetskis, sportscars.

Everywhere else I would just vacation. Greece, Grand Canyon, Alaska, NY, Vegas, California, Australia, Africa. Some places I really like I would buy a small place so my A list friends and family can go use them too whenever they want.

Die with only $100 million left and leave each of my two nephews $50 million. Uncle Sam takes half so each of them gets $25 million clear each when I croak.

Holy crap dude lol. I haven't given any thought to winning. Beyond hoping that some 95 year old shut in doesn't win.

I guess all close friends and family and loyal employees would be set for awhile. A lot to animal charities and homeless shelters. Beyond that u have no clue.

I would endow the Nosmo King Scholarship Fund with $10 million. They would award scholarships to needy children who would like to pursue a career in professional lounging.

Applicants must attend state universities and major in Art History, Philosophy, Music Appreciation and Foosball. Minors in Brewery Studies, Sportscasting and Film Studies will be considered.

Helecopter

Holy crap dude lol. I haven't given any thought to winning. Beyond hoping that some 95 year old shut in doesn't win.

I guess all close friends and family and loyal employees would be set for awhile. A lot to animal charities and homeless shelters. Beyond that u have no clue.

I love it when the lotto's get big. Then I start fantasizing.

If I win the Classic Lotto, its at 4 million right now. That would only be $2 million clear. With that I would just retire and never work again. Probably stay in my condo but really fix it up. Have a maid for sure. Buy 200 acres up north for hunting with a small cabin on it and maybe only take one trip a year. Probably just own one car at a time. A 4x4 F250 so I can haul my pontoon boat and jetskis and quads and snowmobiles.

No one in my immediate family needs any money so I don't have to worry about them.

Other than not having to work, my life wouldn't change that much if I just won 2 million. Money would just be one less thing to worry about.

Honestly dunno what i would do. Most likely give a lot of it away. No one really needs that much money if you're accustomed to living comfortably on less. But it would be fun!

I think I've bought about 3 lottery tickets in my life. Always figured it was a waste of money. Having said that a half billion is kind of enticing.

I think ill buy about 5 dollars worth on my way home this afternoon. If I win I will give every regular poster here that I recognize a grand since you all have kept me entertained for the past year.

Anyhow if you bought a ticket....GOOD LUCK!

Getting mine shortly.

I think I've bought about 3 lottery tickets in my life. Always figured it was a waste of money. Having said that a half billion is kind of enticing.

I think ill buy about 5 dollars worth on my way home this afternoon. If I win I will give every regular poster here that I recognize a grand since you all have kept me entertained for the past year.

I buy lottery tickets but not Mega. I never win anything on those and with all the extra millions of people buying, my chances are less. I buy scratch offs and an occasional Powerball.

Honestly dunno what i would do. Most likely give a lot of it away. No one really needs that much money if you're accustomed to living comfortably on less. But it would be fun!

how's the back feeling grampa?

Felt much better till I had to haul a load of demo to the dump. Should be back to normal by Monday. Thanks for asking!

Haven't bought one yet, but I should get out there and buy one, I can get a lot of dreaming on that dollar.

Actually exactly the same chance of winning no matter how many tickets are sold. Just might have to split the winnings with others.

I put my $1 in.....

Of course the odds of winning

If you were in a room with 175 people in it and they told you one person in the room would get very rich, you would look at all the people and say.......they probably won't pick me

Then they tell you there are a million rooms with 175 people in it

Forum List

Back