Lottery up to 640 million, will you play?

Man lottery winning has sure expanded since lotteries first became legal, haven't they?

I remember when some guy who just re-uped in the NAV to get his paultry signup bonus of a couple thou, who then won like $3 million (in the early 70s) and THAT amount was THEN a big jackpot.

I cannot even imagine what it must be like to realize that you're holding a piece of paper worth over $600 million, can you?

I'm not even sure I'd want to win THAT much money.

The FAME of being the winner seems likely to be a real pain in the ass.

I guess I'd might be willing to risk it.

I'd make a whole lotta people and charitable organizations rich though, I know that for sure.

There would be some trust funds to make sure my special needs kids were taken care of for the rest of their lives. My youngest would be out of the state run facility and back into our home with 24/7 help. I don't understand why the state can pay for his apartment and utilities and 24/7 care but they can't pay for 24/7 in his home where he's happy and comfortable.

I'd buy a condo at the Ocean and an RV to travel the country in...after that, a college fund for all the kids in the family. And a private indoor pool that's free to everyone. Can't believe they want $6.00 for an hour swim at the community center. There's a whole lot of kids in this city that don't have that $6.00.

The church lunch program would be expanded and I'd set up a porta potty. Right now we have to tell them to use the gas station or McDonald's. Someone messed up the church bathroom and now none of the people coming in for free lunches get to use it.

There'd be a huge donation to the local theater to keep it running with those fabulous plays it puts on. And yes, I'd keep volunteering my time there as well.

Yeah, I'd probably spend it real fast. I'd have to set up a retirement fund for myself and my husband before I spent any of it.

Well, I didn't win. The upside is I don't have to goto dinner with a bunch of liberals lol

Hold on a second there.

If you had won a half billion dollars, why would you feel obligated to dine with liberals?

You could send them a check.

Read my op on the first page. :)

Actually I'm not sure where i posted the punch line.

Last edited:
The odds of a professional golfer scoring two holes-in-one during a single 18 hole round of golf are 19 times greater than the odds of winning tonight's lotery.

If I'm ever struck by lightning while being attacked by a shark during a total solar eclipse, I'd liquidate everything and buy lottery tickets.

If this happens to you, my advice would be to NEVER gamble on ANYTHING. You have the worst luck of anyone, ever.

0330_etc_lotto_950d.jpg

Forum List

Back