Lottery up to 640 million, will you play?

Nobody wants a quality education!

With government running the entire education business, from what's in the text books to how many tater tots are served for lunch, we can see the quality of education government provides. How's it working out for you?

Competition is what is required to improve education. We must end the monopoly. Giving that monopoly more money is not the answer...unless you were being serious when you stated "Nobody wants a quality education!" because that's exactly what you've got.
That ought to keep 'em in their place anyway. The rich get a better education and better opportunities while the poor get screwed again!

Do you work for the Romney campaign?

Nice dodge. Anyway, I never suggested we couldn't provide financial support to poor folks in order to help with educational costs, I'm suggesting it's wrong to allow government to RUN the education market. Skyrocketing costs and piss poor results suggest I am right. Are you happy with the status quo? If not, wouldn't you agree we need competition in education?

And no, I'm not a Romney fan...can you avoid an ad hominem in your response? We'll see.

Come to think of it I think I would open a high end lounge/steakhouse here in town. We got a ton of the usual places but not a lot of nice ones where I live.

Lottery = a tax on stupidity.

Sorry BBD....:redface:

I find it hard to believe you have never gambled on anything in your life.

I gamble, but only when the odds are in my favor. :lol:

I admit it, I am not a fan of the lottery. State lotteries are not the harmless fun that they are portrayed as. They are highly regressive taxes on the poor and the ignorant. Spending a buck or two here and there is fine -There is nothing wrong with that type of recreational gambling.

But when the Powerball or other lotteries get over a certain amount, people go way overboard. We've all heard of people with no money spending $100, $200, and even $500 on Powerball tickets. I wonder how many wives and kids will be beaten this weekend when some drunkard loser realizes he blew the rent, the grocery or car payment money on lottery tickets?

If I win - half goes to the Roman Catholic Church.
I know this will offend many Liberals,
but who fucking cares?

(I will be going to confession on Saturday to eradicate the use of the word "fucking.")

Thanks!

1127176996_6c942ca94b.jpg

but who fucking cares?

(I will be going to confession on Saturday to eradicate the use of the word "fucking.")

Thanks!

They are going to need a very big collection plate that Sunday

but who fucking cares?

Thanks!

If you were a Methodist you could keep all the money.

I figure my odds of winning the $640 million are about the same as Romney winning the election in November

And I would have as much money as Romney

Forum List

Back