"LOS ANGELES" Rams at Minnesota Vikings.

Was just going off the top of my head; it was a terrible pick. Reaching for a non franchise QB projected to go 3rd to 5th round. Too many GMs feel like they have to have a face at QB to save their jobs instead of doing things the right way.
Well, you gotta understand that we had absolute crap at QB. We had Ponder, who we reached for too, Joe Webb, and some geriatric backup. We desperately needed a QB, and Bortles and Manziel were already off the board. (Thank God that Manziel was already gone!) The braintrust must have felt that Bridgewater was the best remaining option and wouldn't be on the board when their 2nd round pick came up. A bit of a reach, but a serviceable QB. Now we have to start all over again.

I understand perfectly as someone who follows the Vikings. Having a bad QB is not an excuse for misusing a pick. The Vikes could have traded that pick for two seconds or something of the sort and got the same QB or something comparable. Frankly, it's not like there weren't other QBs rated higher than Bridgewater at the time. And yea, it was another Ponder pick when they could've just stuck with Ponder if worse came to worse, frankly. But you don't make an equally sh** pick and hope it'll work out better just because it's something different. You don't reach on a mediocre QB out of desperation. I won't call it a bust; it just wasn't the right pick, though.

Your trying to say Teddy is no better than Ponder? Ponder couldn't make teams pay, for stacking 9 in a box for Adrian. He is utterly worthless. Teddy was starting to look pretty solid this preseason. Mechanics were much improved. The sad part is, Rick Speilman, has never had a backup plan for his QBs. And for that, the season will be flushed.

Nor can Teddy make d's pay for stackign the box. And Teddy is frankly the beneficiary of an improved o-line. I'd take Ponder over Bridgewater, who I don't even think was necessarily an improvement on T-Jack, frankly. Rick Spielman is not a very good GM, imo. He's not the worst; but he's not that good either.

Improved o-line? Wait what? The o line has been horrid. First several games in 2015, Teddy was running for his life. And Teddy didn't have the 2012 Adrian, who scorched the NFL. Ponder is top 5 worst QB I have witnessed. Teddy may not ever be a superstar gun slinger, but at least he doesn't panic after one read. Ponder is a classy guy, but not NFL material. Teddy was starting to develop late last season, and looked even better this preseason.

Dude, Teddy and Christian have comparable stats despite the stark contrast you assert. And yea, the o-line was horrid in 10 and there's been gradual improvement since. If Bridgewater's running for his life it's because defenses don't have to respect him as down field threat. Frankly, he runs a lot for a pocket QB. Ponder was a much more accurate passer; but his line was sh**.

Uh, we picked him at the end of the first round - trade with Seattle. We used the 9 pick for Anthony Barr, who is turning into a stud LB.

Was just going off the top of my head; it was a terrible pick. Reaching for a non franchise QB projected to go 3rd to 5th round. Too many GMs feel like they have to have a face at QB to save their jobs instead of doing things the right way.
Well, you gotta understand that we had absolute crap at QB. We had Ponder, who we reached for too, Joe Webb, and some geriatric backup. We desperately needed a QB, and Bortles and Manziel were already off the board. (Thank God that Manziel was already gone!) The braintrust must have felt that Bridgewater was the best remaining option and wouldn't be on the board when their 2nd round pick came up. A bit of a reach, but a serviceable QB. Now we have to start all over again.

I understand perfectly as someone who follows the Vikings. Having a bad QB is not an excuse for misusing a pick. The Vikes could have traded that pick for two seconds or something of the sort and got the same QB or something comparable. Frankly, it's not like there weren't other QBs rated higher than Bridgewater at the time. And yea, it was another Ponder pick when they could've just stuck with Ponder if worse came to worse, frankly. But you don't make an equally sh** pick and hope it'll work out better just because it's something different. You don't reach on a mediocre QB out of desperation. I won't call it a bust; it just wasn't the right pick, though.

Your trying to say Teddy is no better than Ponder? Ponder couldn't make teams pay, for stacking 9 in a box for Adrian. He is utterly worthless. Teddy was starting to look pretty solid this preseason. Mechanics were much improved. The sad part is, Rick Speilman, has never had a backup plan for his QBs. And for that, the season will be flushed.

Nor can Teddy make d's pay for stackign the box. And Teddy is frankly the beneficiary of an improved o-line. I'd take Ponder over Bridgewater, who I don't even think was necessarily an improvement on T-Jack, frankly. Rick Spielman is not a very good GM, imo. He's not the worst; but he's not that good either.
I'd much rather have Rick than the "Triangle of Authority" we had before. We've done pretty well on his drafts. I agree that he should have drafted some developmental QB's along the way though.

Improved o-line? Wait what? The o line has been horrid. First several games in 2015, Teddy was running for his life. And Teddy didn't have the 2012 Adrian, who scorched the NFL. Ponder is top 5 worst QB I have witnessed. Teddy may not ever be a superstar gun slinger, but at least he doesn't panic after one read. Ponder is a classy guy, but not NFL material. Teddy was starting to develop late last season, and looked even better this preseason.

Dude, Teddy and Christian have comparable stats despite the stark contrast you assert. And yea, the o-line was horrid in 10 and there's been gradual improvement since. If Bridgewater's running for his life it's because defenses don't have to respect him as down field threat. Frankly, he runs a lot for a pocket QB. Ponder was a much more accurate passer; but his line was sh**.
Wonder if we end up with Ponder again after the cut downs? He does know the system and he might do better behind the improved line.

Wonder if we end up with Ponder again after the cut downs? He does know the system and he might do better behind the improved line.

It's been proposed by some. I haven't studied it; but I'd bet it's their best option.

Teddy wasn't under durress because of blitzes. So the lack of downfield threat doesn't jibe. The oline was terrible. When it improved later in the year, Teddy improved greatly. If stats are all you look at, than you are not seeing the whole picture. You do know Ponder a 5th year QB was not in the league last season. His 6th year, he is no more than a camp arm. He will be cut Saturday. The NFL agrees with me.

I

Stats are meaningless, he wasn't even in the league last year. He's no good.

And you say Teddy had no downfield threat. That was the scheme. They were developing him.

Yet you argue for Ponder, who has a total noodle arm. Remember that hailmary from midfield, knocked down at the 10?

Last edited:

Hey he might throw enough pick 6s to land us the number one overall pick. Or we could grab Curtis Painter, he helped the Colts land Luck.

Hey he might throw enough pick 6s to land us the number one overall pick. Or we could grab Curtis Painter, he helped the Colts land Luck.
Well, the Colts sucked for Luck. Is there anyone coming out next year worth tanking the season for?

Well, the Colts sucked for Luck. Is there anyone coming out next year worth tanking the season for?

Next years draft, is actually considered weak at QB. But that could all change as the college season takes shape.

But it would be perfectly fitting, if they did have a trainwreck season, and land number 1, and have no clear stud. I actually would expect nothing less for this cursed franchise.

I hope they don't play our geriatric QB over-the-Hill tonight. Just play Stave and the scrubs. No sense getting any more people injured for nothing. Pretty sure they have the final roster figured out by now anyway. How are the Rams looking? Glad to see them back in LA. The Vikes and Rams had an epic rivalry back in the 70's.

How are the LOS ANGELES Rams looking? glad you asked.:thup:

So Far I am impressed with them. Moving back to LA where they belong has had a MAJOR effect on their play.:banana:

They won both of their home games and a major factor in them winning them was the players fed off the crowd noise.:thup: the LA Times printed an article how the players mentioned they gave them energy and were able to feed off the crowd.:thup:

I assume you did not see the Cowboys game on ESPN? They were down 21 to nothing at halftime and came back and won it in the final two minutes. The Rams in st louis,they would have packed it in at halftime and quit after being down by three touchdowns I guarantee you.

You are one of the few people here at this site that has any brains to realise that even if you are NOT a Rams fan,that its CRIMINAL to not care about the Rams coming back to LA as I tried to tell many idiots around here the last couple of years who said they did not care.:rolleyes:

I cannot think of a more asinine and childish name more stupid than st louis rams.How retarded is that? I would say Arizona Cardinals now takes the cake as the dumbest name for a football team.

The Rams when they were in st louis,I was always a fan of the other 31 teams that played them each week. The team that beat them that week,I loved that team.:up:

I refused to call them that.I called them "that team that plays in st louis" the new team I hate the most now is the Cardinals of course.I wont ever call them anything other than st louis cardinals.:D

I refuse to call the colts anything other than Baltimore colts as well.I call them the baltimore colts and the ravens the Indianapolis Ravens.

If the NFL were not idiots,they would change it that way so that Indy still has a team. st louis on the other hand does not deserve the cardinals back,It is not a football town and they have no loyalty to their team,they will take ANY team. they are such bandwagon fans.

Not that I ever liked the cardinals,just that like i said,Arizona cardinals is a really childish name for a football team as well.

when I hear that name mentioned i say-:anj_stfu: same as I always did while the rams were in stank louis.

Yeah too many fools around here are too stupid to understand just HOW IMPORTANT it really was for the Rams to be back in LA.

To your credit,you are one of the few who DO understand how critical it was for them to be back in LA where they belong.:thup:

See thats what so many idiots here dont get is "WHY" it was so important for the Rams to come back to LA even if they are NOT a Rams fan.:rolleyes:

They just could not grasp it like YOU have that the REASON it was critical and so important for the Rams to be back in LA is with them back in LA where they belong now,not only is that rivalry with the 49ers back again,but so is the rivalry they had in the 70's with not only your Vikings,but with the Cowboys as well.:thup::dance::clap2:

The past 21 years since the Rams were in stank louis,those long time rivalrys that they had with those three teams,they were dead and non existant the last two decades.:mad:

Not anymore though .That was a bad dream and horrible nightmare that is FINALLY over baby.:dance:

speaking of the vikings and LOS ANGELES Rams rivalry,doesnt this bring back fond memories for ya?:thup:

b8ecf91ab76ba637f3d7fa67bffa442f.jpg

since that is out in the sunny daylight,I am guessing that is a game in LA.lol
Ah, the old days with Foreman and Tarkenton. Your pic might be at the Met in Bloomington, MN. The Vikes are wearing home colors. My favorite game between the two was a playoff game where the Rams drove all the way to the goal line. They couldn't get it in, so on 4th down they tried a FG. It got blocked and ran all the way back for a TD!

so DO you agree with me that all these USMB people who had the atttitude around here the last couple years of-"I dont care" are a bunch of idiots?

I mean if you are a football fan how can someone NOT care about them coming back to LA where they belong ESPECIALLY since this is the biggest sports story of the CENTURY other than when the USA hockey team beat Russia?

BECAUSE of that,even if they are NOT Ram fans,its asinine not to care since it is such a major sports story and like I said,not only is the rivalry with the niners renewed again,but ALSO with your vikings and cowboys they had with the 70's as well.:rolleyes::dance:

Thats why i say to "not care" is just being a plain idiot even if you are NOT a Rams fan.jesus christ.

man where were you two years ago dude? I could have used you back then on this thread when as you can see,I had all these idiots coming on there who REFUSED to look at the facts I posted that they were coming back to LA.:rolleyes: they all INSISTED they were never coming back and sadly,are all too arrogant and immature to congratuate me for calling it.to immature and childish to say-wow you called it,you were right,I was wrong.:rolleyes:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

anyways,got to run now and get ready for the game.Nice talking to you:thup: and thanks for contributing to thread and APPRECIATING how critical it was to have the Rams back in LA.:thup:

as i said,those rivalrys with the vikings,cowboys,and niners have been DEAD the last 21 years but they are back in full swing NOW.:thup::dance:

even in years when BOTH the niners and rams are horrible,both fanbases from both cities will get excited about those two teams playing each other twice a year now because of the histgory with the two teams.:thup:

here is to the best team that deserves this game tonight.:beer: good luck to your team this year without teddy,again sorry that happened to you guys. since your vikings are not going anywhere this year it looks like,you will have to pull for my Rams.deal?:biggrin:
Didn't get to see the game, will have to watch the replay. Checked the score and saw that the Vikes won 27-25! So we have the bragging rights over the meaningless preseason game. WOOT!

I'm happy for you and all the other LA Ram fans that you finally have your team back. Are you getting a new stadium? Anyway, good luck to you the rest of the season. I think that despite the loss of Bridgewater, we still have a strong defense, special teams, and running game. If we can just get mediocre passing from Hill or whoever we can pick up, we'll still be in contention. I'll root for the Rams to succeed unless they're playing the Vikings.

Thats all I ask.:up:

Yeah i did not get to see the game last night either.:( The place i went down to watch it at had no clue how to get that game so I will also have to see the replay for that meaningless game.:D

Yeah maybe that will be good enough to at least get you into the playoffs because those are the important ingrediants you NEED to go deep into the playoffs no doubt.those three things you mentioned.

My Rams once had Shaun Hill as well and there is a REASON he is not their backup anymore so dont expect to go very far with him.:D

as far as your question on the Rams getting a new stadium goes,yes they are.Boy have you been out of the loop.:D

The new stadium is set to be ready for the 2019 season.It opens up in Inglewood.It will be the most sophisticated state of the art facilty ever.It wont be a piece of dump crap like Levi Stadium is.Have you seen that stadium? Its a complete dump.Give me old candlestick park ANYDAY of the year over that piece of shit.:D

The Rams are doing the same thing your Vikings did while waiting for a new stadium. Your vikings as you well know played in that college facility for the past two years till your new stadium was ready this year. Well my Rams are doing the same thing.playing in the LA coliseum for the next three years till the stadium in Inglewood is ready.:)

I hope they don't play our geriatric QB over-the-Hill tonight. Just play Stave and the scrubs. No sense getting any more people injured for nothing. Pretty sure they have the final roster figured out by now anyway. How are the Rams looking? Glad to see them back in LA. The Vikes and Rams had an epic rivalry back in the 70's.

So Far I am impressed with them. Moving back to LA where they belong has had a MAJOR effect on their play.:banana:

They won both of their home games and a major factor in them winning them was the players fed off the crowd noise.:thup: the LA Times printed an article how the players mentioned they gave them energy and were able to feed off the crowd.:thup:

I assume you did not see the Cowboys game on ESPN? They were down 21 to nothing at halftime and came back and won it in the final two minutes. The Rams in st louis,they would have packed it in at halftime and quit after being down by three touchdowns I guarantee you.

You are one of the few people here at this site that has any brains to realise that even if you are NOT a Rams fan,that its CRIMINAL to not care about the Rams coming back to LA as I tried to tell many idiots around here the last couple of years who said they did not care.:rolleyes:

I cannot think of a more asinine and childish name more stupid than st louis rams.How retarded is that? I would say Arizona Cardinals now takes the cake as the dumbest name for a football team.

The Rams when they were in st louis,I was always a fan of the other 31 teams that played them each week. The team that beat them that week,I loved that team.:up:

I refused to call them that.I called them "that team that plays in st louis" the new team I hate the most now is the Cardinals of course.I wont ever call them anything other than st louis cardinals.:D

I refuse to call the colts anything other than Baltimore colts as well.I call them the baltimore colts and the ravens the Indianapolis Ravens.

If the NFL were not idiots,they would change it that way so that Indy still has a team. st louis on the other hand does not deserve the cardinals back,It is not a football town and they have no loyalty to their team,they will take ANY team. they are such bandwagon fans.

Not that I ever liked the cardinals,just that like i said,Arizona cardinals is a really childish name for a football team as well.

when I hear that name mentioned i say-:anj_stfu: same as I always did while the rams were in stank louis.

Yeah too many fools around here are too stupid to understand just HOW IMPORTANT it really was for the Rams to be back in LA.

To your credit,you are one of the few who DO understand how critical it was for them to be back in LA where they belong.:thup:

See thats what so many idiots here dont get is "WHY" it was so important for the Rams to come back to LA even if they are NOT a Rams fan.:rolleyes:

They just could not grasp it like YOU have that the REASON it was critical and so important for the Rams to be back in LA is with them back in LA where they belong now,not only is that rivalry with the 49ers back again,but so is the rivalry they had in the 70's with not only your Vikings,but with the Cowboys as well.:thup::dance::clap2:

The past 21 years since the Rams were in stank louis,those long time rivalrys that they had with those three teams,they were dead and non existant the last two decades.:mad:

Not anymore though .That was a bad dream and horrible nightmare that is FINALLY over baby.:dance:

speaking of the vikings and LOS ANGELES Rams rivalry,doesnt this bring back fond memories for ya?:thup:

Ah, the old days with Foreman and Tarkenton. Your pic might be at the Met in Bloomington, MN. The Vikes are wearing home colors. My favorite game between the two was a playoff game where the Rams drove all the way to the goal line. They couldn't get it in, so on 4th down they tried a FG. It got blocked and ran all the way back for a TD!

so DO you agree with me that all these USMB people who had the atttitude around here the last couple years of-"I dont care" are a bunch of idiots?

I mean if you are a football fan how can someone NOT care about them coming back to LA where they belong ESPECIALLY since this is the biggest sports story of the CENTURY other than when the USA hockey team beat Russia?

BECAUSE of that,even if they are NOT Ram fans,its asinine not to care since it is such a major sports story and like I said,not only is the rivalry with the niners renewed again,but ALSO with your vikings and cowboys they had with the 70's as well.:rolleyes::dance:

Thats why i say to "not care" is just being a plain idiot even if you are NOT a Rams fan.jesus christ.

man where were you two years ago dude? I could have used you back then on this thread when as you can see,I had all these idiots coming on there who REFUSED to look at the facts I posted that they were coming back to LA.:rolleyes: they all INSISTED they were never coming back and sadly,are all too arrogant and immature to congratuate me for calling it.to immature and childish to say-wow you called it,you were right,I was wrong.:rolleyes:

anyways,got to run now and get ready for the game.Nice talking to you:thup: and thanks for contributing to thread and APPRECIATING how critical it was to have the Rams back in LA.:thup:

as i said,those rivalrys with the vikings,cowboys,and niners have been DEAD the last 21 years but they are back in full swing NOW.:thup::dance:

even in years when BOTH the niners and rams are horrible,both fanbases from both cities will get excited about those two teams playing each other twice a year now because of the histgory with the two teams.:thup:

here is to the best team that deserves this game tonight.:beer: good luck to your team this year without teddy,again sorry that happened to you guys. since your vikings are not going anywhere this year it looks like,you will have to pull for my Rams.deal?:biggrin:
Didn't get to see the game, will have to watch the replay. Checked the score and saw that the Vikes won 27-25! So we have the bragging rights over the meaningless preseason game. WOOT!

I'm happy for you and all the other LA Ram fans that you finally have your team back. Are you getting a new stadium? Anyway, good luck to you the rest of the season. I think that despite the loss of Bridgewater, we still have a strong defense, special teams, and running game. If we can just get mediocre passing from Hill or whoever we can pick up, we'll still be in contention. I'll root for the Rams to succeed unless they're playing the Vikings.

Yeah i did not get to see the game last night either.:( The place i went down to watch it at had no clue how to get that game so I will also have to see the replay for that meaningless game.:D

Yeah maybe that will be good enough to at least get you into the playoffs because those are the important ingrediants you NEED to go deep into the playoffs no doubt.those three things you mentioned.

My Rams once had Shaun Hill as well and there is a REASON he is not their backup anymore so dont expect to go very far with him.:D

as far as your question on the Rams getting a new stadium goes,yes they are.Boy have you been out of the loop.:D

The new stadium is set to be ready for the 2019 season.It opens up in Inglewood.It will be the most sophisticated state of the art facilty ever.It wont be a piece of dump crap like Levi Stadium is.Have you seen that stadium? Its a complete dump.Give me old candlestick park ANYDAY of the year over that piece of shit.:D

The Rams are doing the same thing your Vikings did while waiting for a new stadium. Your vikings as you well know played in that college facility for the past two years till your new stadium was ready this year. Well my Rams are doing the same thing.playing in the LA coliseum for the next three years till the stadium in Inglewood is ready.:)
I actually really enjoyed having the Vikes play outdoors the past couple years. Seemed like the old days when they played in the bitter cold and snow. They always seemed to have an edge over the warm weather teams. Of course that didn't help them in the Super Bowls, since they were always in a warm climate, but it may have been a part in getting them there.

Yeah, I had a hard time with a lot of the franchise moves. The Rams will always be the LA Rams to me, although they were originally from Cleveland. The Cards likewise identify with St Louis even though they originated in Chicago. The Colts in Indy just seems wrong. If the Vikes moved from Minnesota, they just wouldn't have the same identity. I'd probably still support them though.

Exactly.The Rams were only in Cleveland for just like just five years or so so that doesnt really count.their history is in LA and like you said,the Cardinals real history is in st louis,they didnt belong in chicago.they will always be the st louis cardinals to me.it sucks they were allowed to leave.

I always liked it that they had two teams with the same name. as I said,i refuse to call the colts anything other than the baltimore colts and the cards the st louis cardinals same as i have never said anything other than LOS ANGELES Rams.

speaking of your Vikings.for many years,they were a threat to leave minnesota as well with constant rumors they would either be in LA or san antonio.I thought for sure with the constant rumors of san antonio that was for sure going to happen.thank god it did not. San Antonio Vikings is just like YUCK,barf city.same as st louis rams was.:mad:

thats where we are different,as i said,I rooted AGAINST the Rams the last 21 years.I could not cheer on that phony fraud team.I dont know how you would have been able to with the vikings,a team that gives you the middle finger like that.

Thats what the Rams did to me is give me the middle finger.It was like having a wife that you loved dearly and was loyal and you were loyal,faithful and devoted to her.leave you for another man.the bitterness and hurt I felt was so painful I could not cheer for them.how YOU could still support the vikings had they left for LA or san antonio after doing that to you is BEYOND me.:D

I actually really enjoyed having the Vikes play outdoors the past couple years. Seemed like the old days when they played in the bitter cold and snow. They always seemed to have an edge over the warm weather teams. Of course that didn't help them in the Super Bowls, since they were always in a warm climate, but it may have been a part in getting them there.

True enough but its better to at LEAST get there than not make it there at all right?

That was WHY i watched that game last year was I wanted to relive the good old days of seeing the vikings play outdoors where they SHOULD always play.I wanted to cherish their last game played outdoors.:mad:

sure brought back fond memories seeing them play in that bitter cold weather as I know it did you.:thup: the NFL really ruined football for me when they moved your vikings and lions indoors.fuck the NFL.:fu:

Guess the NFL doesnt ever want the Vikings back in the superbowl again it looks like.:rolleyes: They get so accustomed to playing indoors that once late season starts,they cant handle the cold or the conditions when a key game is on the line for home field advantage when they have to travel to chicago or green bay late in the season to play them on the road.

the home team has a MAJOR advantage that way over the vikings.the fans want it and they supported them in that friged game yet the NFL proves as always,they dont give a fuck about the fans.

speaking of my Rams,ONE game you WILL have to watch for sure is the first week because they are on monday night football in a game in san fran against the niners.I am so stoked for that game to FINALLY see that california rivalry back.yahoo!!!:clap2::clap2::dance:

something you probably are not aware of is that when a couple years ago,it became pretty well known there was an excellent chance the Rams would be back in LA,49er fans at a game in SF,they showed that THEY were in support of the Rams coming back as well.:thup: when the Rams were there in SF two years ago and this past season as well NINER fans were yelling out BEAT LA.classic huh?:up:

Last edited:

Yeah, I had a hard time with a lot of the franchise moves. The Rams will always be the LA Rams to me, although they were originally from Cleveland. The Cards likewise identify with St Louis even though they originated in Chicago. The Colts in Indy just seems wrong. If the Vikes moved from Minnesota, they just wouldn't have the same identity. I'd probably still support them though.

Exactly.The Rams were only in Cleveland for just like just five years or so so that doesnt really count.their history is in LA and like you said,the Cardinals real history is in st louis,they didnt belong in chicago.they will always be the st louis cardinals to me.it sucks they were allowed to leave.

I always liked it that they had two teams with the same name. as I said,i refuse to call the colts anything other than the baltimore colts and the cards the st louis cardinals same as i have never said anything other than LOS ANGELES Rams.

speaking of your Vikings.for many years,they were a threat to leave minnesota as well with constant rumors they would either be in LA or san antonio.I thought for sure with the constant rumors of san antonio that was for sure going to happen.thank god it did not. San Antonio Vikings is just like YUCK,barf city.same as st louis rams was.:mad:

thats where we are different,as i said,I rooted AGAINST the Rams the last 21 years.I could not cheer on that phony fraud team.I dont know how you would have been able to with the vikings,a team that gives you the middle finger like that.

Thats what the Rams did to me is give me the middle finger.It was like having a wife that you loved dearly and was loyal and you were loyal,faithful and devoted to her.leave you for another man.the bitterness and hurt I felt was so painful I could not cheer for them.how YOU could still support the vikings had they left for LA or san antonio after doing that to you is BEYOND me.:D
I don't live in Minnesota. I became a fan when I was a kid in Hawaii. They were a great team in those times, and I started following them. So I never had that personal connection to the state or city. I suppose I would feel betrayed if I lived there and the team picked up and left.

I don't live in Minnesota. I became a fan when I was a kid in Hawaii. They were a great team in those times, and I started following them. So I never had that personal connection to the state or city. I suppose I would feel betrayed if I lived there and the team picked up and left.

Hawaii? do you STILL live there by chance in paradise? See I have never lived in california either ever.I grew up in the midwest and I was STILL bitter with them leaving for st louis.

I actually know a fellow Ram fan in LA who has friends that live in springfield mo and HE said even his friends were opposed to the Rams leaving LA and moving much closer to them.It was cool to learn i was not the only one here in the midwest opposed to the move.:thup:

I was as depressed about it as everyone in LA was back then.Its just not the same.If the Rams dont play in LA,they arent the Rams.

I used to hate the raiders with a passion as well when they were in LA. A friend of mine in Oakland who is a raider fan he did the same thing when they moved to LA.

He agrees with me it is so stupid for someone in their city like LA to keep cheering on the Rams after they leave you.He was the one that brought that up to me why he could not root for the raiders when they moved to LA HE was the one that said to me sometime back that the raiders dont play in OAKLAND,then they are not the Raiders and that is why he could not cheer them on,he nailed it.that is so true.:thup: He hit the nail on the head when he said it did not matter they were still in california,when they left oakland for LA,they might as well have moved to Alaska.

If the raiders dont play in oakland,they are not the raiders,same with the rams,if they dont play in LA,they arent the Rams.that despressed me wen they won the superbowl in st louis.it was liek having a knife put in me.

And JUST when Bridgewater was becoming a so-so QB.

Thats the closest I have ever seen you come to being mature enough to utter the words-"you were right,i was wrong" the fact you can now admit it that they are indeed the LOS ANGELES Rams.:rofl::lmao::clap::up:

maybe there IS hope for you in the future to not be so arrogant.

Miracles do happen after all sometimes. :biggrin:

And JUST when Bridgewater was becoming a so-so QB.

Thats the closest I have ever seen you come to being mature enough to utter the words-"you were right,i was wrong" the fact you can now admit it that they are indeed the LOS ANGELES Rams.:rofl::lmao::clap::up:

maybe there IS hope for you in the future to not be so arrogant.

Miracles do happen after all sometimes. :biggrin:

No today. :lol:

Forum List

Back