Los Angeles paints its streets WHITE to stop climate change.

I painted the roof of the house I live in with snow roof. Made the house a lot cooler on a summer day.
Yup! - I put on a white roof & it slashed my A/C bill. I can even go into the attic during the daytime now & not burn up.

This will also increase night-time viability lowering crime & need for electric street lighting

This is also a sealer that extends the lifetime of the streets, dramatically lowering cost.

Cooler streets reduce thermal expansion thus extending the lifetime of the streets, dramatically lowering cost.

Yet you produce no evidence...............

Warmists here and elsewhere doesn't realize their claims that street painting it white to cool it down is a good for the climate, even painting house tops and other surface areas, when it is actually destroying a long running claim of theirs. I wonder when they are going to realize it.

It is really funny.

it might make the trees grow faster-------reflect sunlight UP there. GREAT IDEA

I painted the roof of the house I live in with snow roof. Made the house a lot cooler on a summer day.
Yup! - I put on a white roof & it slashed my A/C bill. I can even go into the attic during the daytime now & not burn up.

This will also increase night-time viability lowering crime & need for electric street lighting

This is also a sealer that extends the lifetime of the streets, dramatically lowering cost.

Cooler streets reduce thermal expansion thus extending the lifetime of the streets, dramatically lowering cost.

Yet you produce no evidence...............
Knowing how much this pisses off you Repubtards is proof it works very well. California has the largest economy in the USA & 5th largest of any country in the world because they do shit right. The don't listen to you idiots.

The best benefit of all is the reduction in peak power demand, by reducing the energy load from air-conditioning. This has the GIANT Natural Gas & Coal Power Electric Power Seeing Red!!! They are coming out of the woodwork attacking this plan!

Plus UC Berkeley College Lab has already tested this, having excellent results in factual evidence.

Liberals are getting mocked all over the planet with this story..... and what is fascinating is they don't even realize it.

I suspect this is because many have been lifelong social invalids.... effectively missing the social cues that most people pick up on.

They think this is a trend that will be embraced by the entire country.....

No it won't....you mental cases....

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

hey, but they will have nice white streets to drive on, troglocrats are dumb
It's nothing compared to what you heroes are doing with the national debt, jerkoff. So I think your words ring a bit hollow.

You mean like the joys of Utopia Los Angeles?

'Human tragedy': LA homelessness jumps to record-breaking level

Hey Sunset Tommy.... do you realize the idiots in this state pay other states to use their glut of electricity. And meanwhile they're painting their streets white....:boobies::boobies::cul2:

View attachment 187129
LA paints its streets white to reduce effects of climate change | Daily Mail Online

"Los Angeles paints its streets WHITE to beat sizzling summer heat as part of 20-year plan to combat the effects of climate change"

How long do you think that a street will remain white?
How much is it going to cost to paint all of their streets white?
Have they calculated what effect it will have on climate change?
Is this real?

Imeanreally, this is dumb at a new level.

they have to be aware that the paint will be quickly rubbed off and end up adding to pollution.

glare from the sun
slipperiness from rain

this is some serious nonsense.

View attachment 187129
LA paints its streets white to reduce effects of climate change | Daily Mail Online

"Los Angeles paints its streets WHITE to beat sizzling summer heat as part of 20-year plan to combat the effects of climate change"

How long do you think that a street will remain white?
How much is it going to cost to paint all of their streets white?
Have they calculated what effect it will have on climate change?
Is this real?

Imeanreally, this is dumb at a new level.

they have to be aware that the paint will be quickly rubbed off and end up adding to pollution.

glare from the sun
slipperiness from rain

this is some serious nonsense.
I'm sure they haven't thought of those things at all!!!
You should write a letter to tell them before they make a dreadful mistake!

Let's compare:
$40,000 a mile to paint roads white, extending its life, lighting the night, making citizens safer, cool & comfortable, saving money & energy.
or
$36,000,000 a mile to build a $72 Billion border wall.

Let's compare:
$40,000 a mile to paint roads white, extending its life, lighting the night, making citizens safer, cool & comfortable, saving money & energy.
or

Let's compare, $40,000 a mile to save $100 on air conditioning
or build a $72 billion wall to save $100 billion annually.

Maybe it works, but I find that painful to look at, and could be as bad as a snow covered landscape with the sun glaring, without sunglasses.

Let's compare:
or

And save a nation.... not too sure you can put a price on that.

Anybody who supports painting roads white to fight climate change is a mental case AND needs some real responsibilities in life

Let's compare:
or

Anybody who supports painting roads white to fight climate change is a mental case AND needs some real responsibilities in life

Illegal aliens in the US produce a lot more CO2 than they did back in their home country.
If California liberals really wanted to do something useful, they'd support giving illegal aliens the boot.

They could use the money they save to paint the whole damn state.

Let's compare:
or

More like line the pockets of crooks in DC, 1,000 miles of Border Wall.only needs $1 Billion of concrete. I don't think the criminals deserve $70 Billion extra.

Let's compare:
or

More like line the pockets of crooks in DC, 1,000 miles of Border Wall.only needs $1 Billion of concrete. I don't think the criminals deserve $70 Billion extra.

Well s0n ....if that wall doesn't get built our nation becomes a third world country. Best look into swapping out your wiffle ball bat home defense system for a real weapon or two. You're definitely going to need it.

Let's compare:
or

Well s0n ....if that wall doesn't get built our nation becomes a third world country. Best look into swapping out your wiffle ball bat home defense system for a real weapon or two. You're definitely going to need it.
They aren't as bad as american blacks. Trump said he could build it for $4 Billion. Congress already gave him more than that much. Deficit is at record!

Forum List

Back