Looming Obamagate will make Watergate look like a misdemeanor

Count me as skeptical that Obama will be held accountable for any crimes or corruption in which he may have engaged. I have lost confidence in Trump to get it done and I think Jeff Sessions is utterly worthless. Additionally, the DOJ and the FBI are also corrupt and will block any attempt to enforce the law when it involves Democrats.

COMMENTARY: Looming Obamagate will make Watergate look like a misdemeanor

Excerpts:

According to multiple media reports out last week, officials in the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign. They wiretapped Trump’s campaign manager Paul Manafort both before and after the election. It appears other top Trump aides were also wiretapped, as was Trump Tower.

Which means while government agents were supposedly listening for “criminal activity,” they just happened to hear every plan of the Trump campaign … they just happened to know what would be in Trump’s speeches … they knew his line of attack versus Hillary … they knew his debate prep … they knew everything Trump was planning before he did it. That’s some valuable inside information.

It was the perfect crime — or so Obama thought. Because with all this inside information on the Trump campaign in the hands of Hillary and her campaign team, she couldn’t lose. And after her easy victory, Hillary would be in control of the Department of Justice. So who would ever investigate or prosecute?

The bitch stole debate questions and used an ear piece in some of the debates, and Obama was caught when he was a so called "Community Organizer" falsifying voter registrations. Those two are arguably the most corrupt two politicians in the world, and they conspired with Fusion GPS, Russian, Ukrainian and British Foreign Agents and colluded with them and THE FBI to create and disseminate a FAKE DOSSIER, Had on their Payroll Pakistani Hackers with Criminal Records who routinely broke in to Congressional Files Systems and Stole Data, and sold it. They even spied on their own people in THE DNC email system, stole and sold data from THE DNC, some of which Seth Rich obtained and shared with WIKILEAKS. When CRIMINALS hire CRIMINALS to COMMIT CRIMES, don't be surprised if they steal from themselves.

And that my friends is what THE RUSSIAN Narrative was about. THE DNC was covering for their little Hacking Ring or Criminal Pakistani Hackers, and got burned by the very people they hired to do their dirty work.....same as when Clinton & Obama hired Al Queda in Libya and funded and armed them only to have them turn on them when they found out Benghazi was an illegal weapons dump thanks to CLINTON's Careless Handling of Classified INTEL which she shared with her UNAUTHORIZED friends so they could take advantage of Insider Trading and Pending Government Contracts NOT MADE KNOWN YET to THE Public.

How else do you think THE BROKE ASS CLINTONS became BIllionaires? It wasn't through HARD WORK unless you call ORGANIZED CRIME hard work.
Rosenstein was appointed acting attrny general BY TRUMP, he was a Trump pick... he picked Mueller.

The Clintons went from broke to millionaires by Clinton's speeches, of which he was paid $500k to $750k for each one and through both Bill's and Hillary's books, which made them both, millions.

Speeches and book writing is NOT organized crime....PLEASE stop LYING..

Count me as skeptical that Obama will be held accountable for any crimes or corruption in which he may have engaged. I have lost confidence in Trump to get it done and I think Jeff Sessions is utterly worthless. Additionally, the DOJ and the FBI are also corrupt and will block any attempt to enforce the law when it involves Democrats.

Excerpts:

According to multiple media reports out last week, officials in the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign. They wiretapped Trump’s campaign manager Paul Manafort both before and after the election. It appears other top Trump aides were also wiretapped, as was Trump Tower.

Which means while government agents were supposedly listening for “criminal activity,” they just happened to hear every plan of the Trump campaign … they just happened to know what would be in Trump’s speeches … they knew his line of attack versus Hillary … they knew his debate prep … they knew everything Trump was planning before he did it. That’s some valuable inside information.

It was the perfect crime — or so Obama thought. Because with all this inside information on the Trump campaign in the hands of Hillary and her campaign team, she couldn’t lose. And after her easy victory, Hillary would be in control of the Department of Justice. So who would ever investigate or prosecute?
The DOJ & FBI and even the IRS, are run by Obama Appointees and Sessions was made to Recuse himself by The Democrat Smear Campaign.

As long as THE FAKE RUSSIAN COLLUSION WITCH HUNT DRAGS on, The President cannot clean up THE FBI, DOJ and IRS, and The Left knows this.....and that is why Comey was willing to commit a Felony to get Mueller appointed....to keep The Deep State Leftist in power.
:lol:

Excerpts:

The bitch stole debate questions and used an ear piece in some of the debates, and Obama was caught when he was a so called "Community Organizer" falsifying voter registrations. Those two are arguably the most corrupt two politicians in the world, and they conspired with Fusion GPS, Russian, Ukrainian and British Foreign Agents and colluded with them and THE FBI to create and disseminate a FAKE DOSSIER, Had on their Payroll Pakistani Hackers with Criminal Records who routinely broke in to Congressional Files Systems and Stole Data, and sold it. They even spied on their own people in THE DNC email system, stole and sold data from THE DNC, some of which Seth Rich obtained and shared with WIKILEAKS. When CRIMINALS hire CRIMINALS to COMMIT CRIMES, don't be surprised if they steal from themselves.

And that my friends is what THE RUSSIAN Narrative was about. THE DNC was covering for their little Hacking Ring or Criminal Pakistani Hackers, and got burned by the very people they hired to do their dirty work.....same as when Clinton & Obama hired Al Queda in Libya and funded and armed them only to have them turn on them when they found out Benghazi was an illegal weapons dump thanks to CLINTON's Careless Handling of Classified INTEL which she shared with her UNAUTHORIZED friends so they could take advantage of Insider Trading and Pending Government Contracts NOT MADE KNOWN YET to THE Public.

How else do you think THE BROKE ASS CLINTONS became BIllionaires? It wasn't through HARD WORK unless you call ORGANIZED CRIME hard work.
Rosenstein was appointed acting attrny general BY TRUMP, he was a Trump pick... he picked Mueller.

The Clintons went from broke to millionaires by Clinton's speeches, of which he was paid $500k to $750k for each one and through both Bill's and Hillary's books, which made them both, millions.

Speeches and book writing is NOT organized crime....PLEASE stop LYING..

Wasn't Rosenstein the deputy attorney general and, by default, became the defacto AG when Lynch was released? Or am I mistaken?

Nixon said, it is not illegal if it is done by the President. Now it is not illegal if done by a democrat.

Manafort volunteered to work as Trump's campaign manager FOR FREE....

Why would Manafort do that.....? A man that Trump claims he hardly knows and only worked for Candidate Trump for 5 months?

I'm all for finding out ALL of the truth and I certainly support prosecuting those that broke the law.

Why is it that Democrats don't want to know all of the truth nor prosecute Democrats that break the law?

Blagojevich?

Weiner?

When will the press comment about Trump's Waterloo moment? Or Trumps Katrina?

Democrats ignoring the law accelerated during Obama's administration. Holy shit you have the DOJ and FBI colluding to protect Hillary, and the intelligence agencies colluding to spy on private citizens during a presidential election. Goddamn its a Tom Clancy novel.

Samantha Powers and Susan Rice were, apparently, directly involved in unmasking at several hundred Americans. If this article is to be believed, then it would lend credence to the claim that Obama used intelligence agencies to spy on the Trump campaign.

Unmasking Power’s Abuse of Power

Why would Manafort do that.....? A man that Trump claims he hardly knows and only worked for Candidate Trump for 5 months?

I'm all for finding out ALL of the truth and I certainly support prosecuting those that broke the law.

Why is it that Democrats don't want to know all of the truth nor prosecute Democrats that break the law?

Blagojevich?

Weiner?

Hillary's name should have been added to that list, but it wasn't, which proves my point.

The scary version...Democrats win control of congress and the White House long term. What type of country do you think we'll all be living in?

Excerpts:

SIERS031517

k9, we want the TRUTH as well, and the opinion piece author IS NOT telling the TRUTH, and is spinning and twisting and turning and out right fabricating lies.

Trump tower and president Trump being wiretapped by the 'sic' Obama was PROVEN BY Jeff Session's justice department, to be NOT TRUE, just a week ago.. The R's in congress also investigated it.....it is simply NOT TRUE....there is no PROOF, none, that Trump or his home and offices in Trump Tower were wiretapped. I'm all for investigating it, and the investigation was done, by TRUMP people, within the govt....and if by some chance they missed something then I'm fine with them revising their determinations.

Manafort's wire tap began in 2014 and continued off and on, for a two year period. Every 90 days the FISA Court Judge reviews the FISA surveillance and determines if it is still valid.... this is normal procedure and often times, the FISA warrant goes in and out...if the investigators show no progress on the surveillance, the judge ceases it, until more evidence and legal reasons to reinstate it are presented to the judge, and then it can become "live" again if they satisfy the Judge....

My speculation is that President Trump, could have been used by Manafort.... Manafort had his own reasons for working as Trumps campaign manager FOR FREE...and it turns out, that Manafort was allegedly selling his access and knowledge of the Trump campaign to a Russian Oligarch that he owed millions to, he was indebted to.....to wipe some of his debt clean....

I'm pretty certain, President Trump was NOT in on this.....

Excerpts:

I think Trump let's them all skate. If he were going to really pursue this as the seditious, treasonous action it is, he would have half of the Obama White House before a firing squad by now

k9, we want the TRUTH as well, and the opinion piece author IS NOT telling the TRUTH, and is spinning and twisting and turning and out right fabricating lies.

Trump tower and president Trump being wiretapped by the 'sic' Obama was PROVEN BY Jeff Session's justice department, to be NOT TRUE, just a week ago.. The R's in congress also investigated it.....it is simply NOT TRUE....there is no PROOF, none, that Trump or his home and offices in Trump Tower were wiretapped. I'm all for investigating it, and the investigation was done, by TRUMP people, within the govt....and if by some chance they missed something then I'm fine with them revising their determinations.

Manafort's wire tap began in 2014 and continued off and on, for a two year period. Every 90 days the FISA Court Judge reviews the FISA surveillance and determines if it is still valid.... this is normal procedure and often times, the FISA warrant goes in and out...if the investigators show no progress on the surveillance, the judge ceases it, until more evidence and legal reasons to reinstate it are presented to the judge, and then it can become "live" again if they satisfy the Judge....

My speculation is that President Trump, could have been used by Manafort.... Manafort had his own reasons for working as Trumps campaign manager FOR FREE...and it turns out, that Manafort was allegedly selling his access and knowledge of the Trump campaign to a Russian Oligarch that he owed millions to, he was indebted to.....to wipe some of his debt clean....

I'm pretty certain, President Trump was NOT in on this.....

Nice post.

Question. Should Hillary break the law? Should she have been prosecuted?

Blagojevich?

Weiner?

Hillary's name should have been added to that list, but it wasn't, which proves my point.

Even the Russian stooges don't believe that shit.

Did you order the Pepperoni of the Deluxe w/Anchovies?

Samantha Powers and Susan Rice were, apparently, directly involved in unmasking at several hundred Americans. If this article is to be believed, then it would lend credence to the claim that Obama used intelligence agencies to spy on the Trump campaign.

Unmasking Power’s Abuse of Power
The Republicans in
congress did an investigation on these unmaskings and THEY WERE LEGAL and within the rules, according to the investigators.

Unmasking IS NOT LEAKING, unmasking is for the individual's eyes only, presented in a top secret SCIF of the intel agency that presented the intel report being unmasked....

Do you NOT EVER read the news and only rely on right wing blogs and faux news? Expand your readings, it would help a lot for you to actually understand what is going on here.

Now, this is not to say that the unmasking rules should not be revisited, and maybe even tightened down more....that, I don't know?

Blagojevich?

Weiner?

Even the Russian stooges don't believe that shit.

Did you order the Pepperoni of the Deluxe w/Anchovies?

You don't believe Hillary broke any laws?

Excerpts:

Nice conservative spin to try to pin the crimes of the Trump administration on the Great Obama

Manafort was tapped because he was breaking the law
The FBI got the wire taps court approved

Now we get to hear what Trump was telling Manafort

What law was he breaking exactly?

Watergate was an illegal breakin
Manafort was subject to a legal search warrant

Not the same by any stretch of the imagination

So, now the Mueller investigation gets to listen to phone records of Mana fort....including calls with Trump

Gets more and more interesting

Democrats ignoring the law accelerated during Obama's administration. Holy shit you have the DOJ and FBI colluding to protect Hillary, and the intelligence agencies colluding to spy on private citizens during a presidential election. Goddamn its a Tom Clancy novel.

What law was broken?

Forum List

Back