Looming Obamagate will make Watergate look like a misdemeanor

Hillary's email mishandling is a relatively minor transgression, but your crazy little mind mixes your personal feelings for Hillary and actual justice.

Utter horseshit. I've yet to hear a liberal on this forum acknowledge that she broke the law. It's not even in dispute. Comey said that she didn't "intend" to hurt America and so she got a pass. Others didn't "intend" and they got sent to prison.

Who did not intend and went to prison?

Are you going to honestly address Petraeus case where he DID intend and got 2 year probation he is already done with?

I asked you before and you ducked me. Let's try again. Did Hillary break the law?
Checking in.....how are those indictments coming along? We've been promised they were coming for a very very long time.

No doubt you're elated that Hillary skated for her crimes.

Federal prosecutors said the FBI and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service were never able to determine if the photos had been distributed to unauthorized people because Saucier destroyed key evidence including his laptop computer, a camera and a memory card after an interview with the FBI in 2012.

Intent to profit was a CLEAR possibility here. There was NO ANGLE like that in Hillary's case.

Federal prosecutors said the FBI and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service were never able to determine if the photos had been distributed to unauthorized people because Saucier destroyed key evidence including his laptop computer, a camera and a memory card after an interview with the FBI in 2012.

Intent to profit was a CLEAR possibility here. There was NO ANGLE like that in Hillary's case.

You're a partisan-hack. Petraeus broke the law. He was prosecuted and sentenced. You will never acknowledge that Hillary too broke the law nor acknowledge that she skated because she was Hillary. You lack the honesty, integrity and character to engage in honest discussion. That's why I say you're a fucking k*nt.

Count me as skeptical that Obama will be held accountable for any crimes or corruption in which he may have engaged. I have lost confidence in Trump to get it done and I think Jeff Sessions is utterly worthless. Additionally, the DOJ and the FBI are also corrupt and will block any attempt to enforce the law when it involves Democrats.

COMMENTARY: Looming Obamagate will make Watergate look like a misdemeanor

Excerpts:

According to multiple media reports out last week, officials in the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign. They wiretapped Trump’s campaign manager Paul Manafort both before and after the election. It appears other top Trump aides were also wiretapped, as was Trump Tower.

Which means while government agents were supposedly listening for “criminal activity,” they just happened to hear every plan of the Trump campaign … they just happened to know what would be in Trump’s speeches … they knew his line of attack versus Hillary … they knew his debate prep … they knew everything Trump was planning before he did it. That’s some valuable inside information.

It was the perfect crime — or so Obama thought. Because with all this inside information on the Trump campaign in the hands of Hillary and her campaign team, she couldn’t lose. And after her easy victory, Hillary would be in control of the Department of Justice. So who would ever investigate or prosecute?

Do these "multiple sources" just involve several wingnut sites quoting other wingnut sites in an attempt to provide you with fake news?

I know this. Obama, Hillary and their goons were serial fucking liars and you couldn't suck his schlong hard enough you stupid k*nt.

Again, I seriously doubt that you know anything.

Yea, k*nt, how many times did Hillary state that she didn't transmit classified information when, in fact, SHE DID on a number of occasions per Jim Comey? Do you want to answer that or can I anticipate more of the k*nt act?

Kbucky is the perfect example of the dumbed down American who got schlonged by the Russian psy-opp.

Deep Schlonged.

Count me as skeptical that Obama will be held accountable for any crimes or corruption in which he may have engaged. I have lost confidence in Trump to get it done and I think Jeff Sessions is utterly worthless. Additionally, the DOJ and the FBI are also corrupt and will block any attempt to enforce the law when it involves Democrats.

Excerpts:

According to multiple media reports out last week, officials in the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign. They wiretapped Trump’s campaign manager Paul Manafort both before and after the election. It appears other top Trump aides were also wiretapped, as was Trump Tower.

Which means while government agents were supposedly listening for “criminal activity,” they just happened to hear every plan of the Trump campaign … they just happened to know what would be in Trump’s speeches … they knew his line of attack versus Hillary … they knew his debate prep … they knew everything Trump was planning before he did it. That’s some valuable inside information.

It was the perfect crime — or so Obama thought. Because with all this inside information on the Trump campaign in the hands of Hillary and her campaign team, she couldn’t lose. And after her easy victory, Hillary would be in control of the Department of Justice. So who would ever investigate or prosecute?
Nice conservative spin to try to pin the crimes of the Trump administration on the Great Obama

Manafort was tapped because he was breaking the law
The FBI got the wire taps court approved

Now we get to hear what Trump was telling Manafort

What law was he breaking exactly?
We are not privy to that info, but you can't get a Federal Judge to approve a FISA warrant to wiretap unless you show that Judge evidence of a crime.

BULLSHIT.

THE intelligence community is set up to enforce the diktates of the police state.

FISA Court Has Rejected .03 Percent Of All Government Surveillance Requests
You cannot get a Federal Judge to approve a wiretap without presenting evidence of a crime. Refute that.

That's utter bullshit. She blatantly broke the law and got a free pass from the corrupt DOJ and serial-lying Obama. Thanks for the k*nt act. I knew you would like every fucking lying liberal asshole.
Hillary didn't break any laws.

Excerpts:

Nice conservative spin to try to pin the crimes of the Trump administration on the Great Obama

We are not privy to that info, but you can't get a Federal Judge to approve a FISA warrant to wiretap unless you show that Judge evidence of a crime.

BULLSHIT.

THE intelligence community is set up to enforce the diktates of the police state.

You cannot get a Federal Judge to approve a wiretap without presenting evidence of a crime. Refute that.

I can't possibly refute something to someone that believes everything he is told by the corporate media and the establishment. You are of the opinion that corruption doesn't exist.

You are of the opinion that because the elites protect each other, they are guiltless. If Hillary was never brought up on charges, that must mean she is innocent. If Dick Cheney, Henry Kissinger, George Bush, etc. are never captured and brought to international justice for war crimes, that must mean they aren't guilty of them?

I'm here to tell you, these things just aren't so.

IOW, the system is corrupt despite what the corporate elites tell you. I'm not going to have this discussion with someone too obtuse to understand this.

BULLSHIT.

I can't possibly refute something to someone that believes everything he is told by the corporate media and the establishment. You are of the opinion that corruption doesn't exist.
Oh, corruption is alive and well with the Trumps.

This is verifiable: you can't get a wiretap without presenting evidence of a crime to a Federal judge.

How hard is it to get an intelligence wiretap? Pretty hard.

That's utter bullshit. She blatantly broke the law and got a free pass from the corrupt DOJ and serial-lying Obama. Thanks for the k*nt act. I knew you would like every fucking lying liberal asshole.
Hillary didn't break any laws.

Yea, neither did Jeffrey Dahmer.
He committed murder. He desecrated a human body.

Both are against the law, dumbfuck.

No, never happened. He was innocent.

Forum List

Back