Looming Obamagate will make Watergate look like a misdemeanor

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Count me as skeptical that Obama will be held accountable for any crimes or corruption in which he may have engaged. I have lost confidence in Trump to get it done and I think Jeff Sessions is utterly worthless. Additionally, the DOJ and the FBI are also corrupt and will block any attempt to enforce the law when it involves Democrats.

COMMENTARY: Looming Obamagate will make Watergate look like a misdemeanor

Excerpts:

According to multiple media reports out last week, officials in the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign. They wiretapped Trump’s campaign manager Paul Manafort both before and after the election. It appears other top Trump aides were also wiretapped, as was Trump Tower.

Which means while government agents were supposedly listening for “criminal activity,” they just happened to hear every plan of the Trump campaign … they just happened to know what would be in Trump’s speeches … they knew his line of attack versus Hillary … they knew his debate prep … they knew everything Trump was planning before he did it. That’s some valuable inside information.

It was the perfect crime — or so Obama thought. Because with all this inside information on the Trump campaign in the hands of Hillary and her campaign team, she couldn’t lose. And after her easy victory, Hillary would be in control of the Department of Justice. So who would ever investigate or prosecute?

I share your skepticism. The fed is thoroughly corrupted. I'd love too see lots of the DC aristocracy frog marched to Leavenworth, but the chances of that happening are nil.

The worst part about left wing corruption is that the Press is supposed to protect the public, not Corrupt Democrat Politicians

Count me as skeptical that Obama will be held accountable for any crimes or corruption in which he may have engaged. I have lost confidence in Trump to get it done and I think Jeff Sessions is utterly worthless. Additionally, the DOJ and the FBI are also corrupt and will block any attempt to enforce the law when it involves Democrats.

Excerpts:

According to multiple media reports out last week, officials in the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign. They wiretapped Trump’s campaign manager Paul Manafort both before and after the election. It appears other top Trump aides were also wiretapped, as was Trump Tower.

Which means while government agents were supposedly listening for “criminal activity,” they just happened to hear every plan of the Trump campaign … they just happened to know what would be in Trump’s speeches … they knew his line of attack versus Hillary … they knew his debate prep … they knew everything Trump was planning before he did it. That’s some valuable inside information.

It was the perfect crime — or so Obama thought. Because with all this inside information on the Trump campaign in the hands of Hillary and her campaign team, she couldn’t lose. And after her easy victory, Hillary would be in control of the Department of Justice. So who would ever investigate or prosecute?
Nice conservative spin to try to pin the crimes of the Trump administration on the Great Obama

Manafort was tapped because he was breaking the law
The FBI got the wire taps court approved

Now we get to hear what Trump was telling Manafort

they were wiretapped because they were conspiring with the Russians.

God, I would hope someone was keeping an eye on that.

Excerpts:

"Looming"? This is something we've been assured for a looooooong time was going to bust open any day now...any day now...any day now...

• Banned

Excerpts:

"Looming"? This is something we've been assured for a looooooong time was going to bust open any day now...any day now...any day now...

Not really. There are powerful and corrupt forces in the swamp that would undoubtedly protect prominent Democrats from their crimes, as they did with Hillary. Hillary's case was open and shut. Obama, Lynch and Comey all conspired and Hillary skated.

Excerpts:

Nice conservative spin to try to pin the crimes of the Trump administration on the Great Obama

Manafort was tapped because he was breaking the law
The FBI got the wire taps court approved

Now we get to hear what Trump was telling Manafort

What law was he breaking exactly?

Excerpts:

Not really. There are powerful and corrupt forces in the swamp that would undoubtedly protect prominent Democrats from their crimes, as they did with Hillary. Hillary's case was open and shut. Obama, Lynch and Comey all conspired and Hillary skated.
Ah....the "deep state"....sure. As I said....any day now...any day now...any day now....

The article/ opinion piece, is based on a LIE....a delusion....created by Trump, to confuse and cause chaos and division....

Manaforts FISA Surveillance began in 2014.... long long before Trump announced running as a candidate....

No one got and no judge issued a FISA warrant on manafort because manafort worked in the Trump campaign.

This is just another fake and false narrative....anyone can see this if they dig deeper than a nano inch.

The worst part about left wing corruption is that the Press is supposed to protect the public, not Corrupt Democrat Politicians

I suspect much of the MSM is bought and paid for by guys like Soros, Hillary and the Obama.

Excerpts:

It is what happens when we have a warfare-State economic paradigm, and we continually waste the (other) Peoples' money, searching for "enemies of the State".

Excerpts:

The DOJ & FBI and even the IRS, are run by Obama Appointees and Sessions was made to Recuse himself by The Democrat Smear Campaign.

As long as THE FAKE RUSSIAN COLLUSION WITCH HUNT DRAGS on, The President cannot clean up THE FBI, DOJ and IRS, and The Left knows this.....and that is why Comey was willing to commit a Felony to get Mueller appointed....to keep The Deep State Leftist in power.

Excerpts:

The bitch stole debate questions and used an ear piece in some of the debates, was also caught using some small electronic tablet like device during another debate, and Obama was caught when he was a so called "Community Organizer" falsifying voter registrations. THE DNC was caught RED HANDED making MULTIPLE RACIST STATEMENTS, and RIGGING THEIR OWN PRIMARIES!

The Obama Administration KNOWINGLY LOBBIED THE FISA COURTS on FALSE PRETENSES based on a FAKE DOSSIER and FALSE ALLEGATIONS of RUSSIAN COLLUSION, and RUSSIAN HACKING made by a CORRUPT, FAILING and DESPERATE POLITICAL PARTY WHO had lost 1,000 ELECTIONS, and then SPIED SPIED SPIED, and LIED LIED LIED ABOUT IT. So did his entire gang of thieves. Clapper, Comey, Rice, Lynch, even Brennan. These people are PURE DISHONEST SCUM! Powers made over 200 Unmasking requests during THE ELECTION On Behalf of OBAMA BIN SPYING!

The Previous Person holding that position made just 10 such requests during his entire TENURE.

Clinton & Obama are two are arguably the most corrupt two politicians in the world, and they conspired with Fusion GPS, Russian, Ukrainian and British Foreign Agents and colluded with them and THE FBI to create and disseminate a FAKE DOSSIER, Had on their Payroll Pakistani Hackers with Criminal Records who routinely broke in to Congressional Files Systems and Stole Data, and sold it. They even spied on their own people in THE DNC email system, stole and sold data from THE DNC, some of which Seth Rich obtained and shared with WIKILEAKS. When CRIMINALS hire CRIMINALS to COMMIT CRIMES, don't be surprised if they steal from themselves.

And that my friends is what THE RUSSIAN Narrative was about. THE DNC was covering for their little Hacking Ring or Criminal Pakistani Hackers, and got burned by the very people they hired to do their dirty work.....same as when Clinton & Obama hired Al Queda in Libya and funded and armed them only to have them turn on them when they found out Benghazi was an illegal weapons dump thanks to CLINTON's Careless Handling of Classified INTEL which she shared with her UNAUTHORIZED friends so they could take advantage of Insider Trading and Pending Government Contracts NOT MADE KNOWN YET to THE Public.

How else do you think THE BROKE ASS CLINTONS became BIllionaires? It wasn't through HARD WORK unless you call ORGANIZED CRIME hard work.

To THE LEFT.

If you LOVE YOUR DEMOCRAT PARTY still, TAKE IT BACK FROM THE STENCH and CORRUPTION of CLINTON AND OBAMA, and the OTHER CORRUPT OLD DOTARD'S RUNNING YOUR PARTY!

I know there are still patriotic America Loving Democrats out there!

AMERICA NEEDS YOU.

STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR YOUR PARTY AND TAKE IT BACK!

Last edited:
Manafort volunteered to work as Trump's campaign manager FOR FREE....

Why would Manafort do that.....? A man that Trump claims he hardly knows and only worked for Candidate Trump for 5 months?

Manafort volunteered to work as Trump's campaign manager FOR FREE....

Why would Manafort do that.....? A man that Trump claims he hardly knows and only worked for Candidate Trump for 5 months?

I'm all for finding out ALL of the truth and I certainly support prosecuting those that broke the law.

Why is it that Democrats don't want to know all of the truth nor prosecute Democrats that break the law?

Forum List

Back