The NFL national anthem Protesters are Racist

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Millions of American Voters are already very aware that the Dumb Democrat Bigots hate America.... soooooo these racist NFL protests are kind of redundant and a waste of time.

If the Democrat Bigots really want to protest racism then they need to look at the facts about racism in America.

(Sydney Morning Herald), Justice Department Statistics: Blacks commit more than 50 times the number of violent interracial crimes as Whites commit.

I think it is all pretty silly when it gets down to it.

Here you have some of the pampered royalty of our society earning millions of dollars and leading a lifestyle beyond the wildest dreams of most Americans, and instead of showing respect for the country that made that possible, they toss in their lot with thugs who want their skin color to provide them an excuse for their criminality. These players have been coddled ever since they displayed their athletic talent, have never been held responsible for anything they do because of this talent, and think they walk on water. Instead of doing anything to help others, they are indulging in an ostentatious show in an attempt to garner even MORE attention to themselves than they are already receiving.

It is all about ego and fashion and little more. Right off hand, I would think most football fans want to see a sporting event and not this political crap.

If Trump hadn't opened his mouth Friday night you would not have seen any different yesterday before the games, only the usual two or three kneeling or sitting, but he had to play to his base in Alabama and set off a firestorm.

If Trump hadn't opened his mouth Friday night you would not have seen any different yesterday before the games, only the usual two or three kneeling or sitting, but he had to play to his base in Alabama and set off a firestorm.

If Trump were to tweet about how much he absolutely loves dogs, the streets would be littered with dead puppies the next day.

Have you ever considered adhering to any sort of actual value system instead of just acting like a trained monkey?

Millions of American Voters are already very aware that the Dumb Democrat Bigots hate America.... soooooo these racist NFL protests are kind of redundant and a waste of time.

Actually they love America, its Trump and his elite friends who dishonor America.

If Trump were to tweet about how much he absolutely loves dogs, the streets would be littered with dead puppies the next day.

Have you ever considered adhering to any sort of actual value system instead of just acting like a trained monkey?

Yes I value my value system and that is why I can't for the life of me understand how anyone could vote for Trump/Pence ticket.

But you hate actual americans, and you also love Putin and Russia.
Actual Americans wouldn't kneel during the anthem. You commies would though. Keep it up and there will never be another Democrat president in the white house.

How dare they disrespect the founding fathers like that.

</sarcasm>

I think it is all pretty silly when it gets down to it.

Here you have some of the pampered royalty of our society earning millions of dollars and leading a lifestyle beyond the wildest dreams of most Americans, and instead of showing respect for the country that made that possible, they toss in their lot with thugs who want their skin color to provide them an excuse for their criminality. These players have been coddled ever since they displayed their athletic talent, have never been held responsible for anything they do because of this talent, and think they walk on water. Instead of doing anything to help others, they are indulging in an ostentatious show in an attempt to garner even MORE attention to themselves than they are already receiving.

It is all about ego and fashion and little more. Right off hand, I would think most football fans want to see a sporting event and not this political crap.

And here you have a Potus who made billions off of screwing everyone and their brother or sued, and avoided paying taxes anyway he could and also devalued his property to get out paying property tax, a Potus who motto is , Make America Great Again, when was that exactly for him. When he was in diapers?

There is a time and a place for everything........The field of play is not the place for any of this

Yes I value my value system and that is why I can't for the life of me understand how anyone could vote for Trump/Pence ticket.

You are an extremely stupid anti-Semite. Nothing to be proud of.

The truth of the matter is that this entire fashion of showing disrespect for this country can't be laid on Trump, no matter how many of you members of the brain dead hive suffering from Trump derangement syndrome try to lay it on him. It all arose from a radical named Nessa Diab, who Colin Kaepernick started dating a few years ago, and who radicalized him in return.

Anybody want to guess her religion, eh?

Forum List

Back