Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

No he didn't. He told people he was charging 30% for his name value.

The former controller said that he and Weisselberg increased the value of multiple Trump golf clubs by adding what they considered the value of Trump’s name on the properties, called a brand premium.

Amer produced the annual statements of financial condition that contained a note stating, “The goodwill attached to the Trump name has significant financial value that has not been reflected in the preparation of this financial statement.”

McConney confirmed he was aware that disclaimer was on the annual financial statements.

Because you are clearly crazy.
If so, there are a lot of crazy people in this nation who agree with me.

Hillary wants to put us in reeducation camps. She feels that is necessary to save our “democracy.” She would take away the right to free speech if it involved disagreeing with the Democratic Party.

If so, there are a lot of crazy people in this nation who agree with me.

Hillary wants to put us in reeducation camps. She feels that is necessary to save our “democracy.” She would take away the right to free speech if it involved disagreeing with the Democratic Party.

People like Hillary have the gall to call Trump and his supporters "fascists."

People like Hillary have the gall to call Trump and his supporters "fascists."
The Democrats always accuse Republicans of the sins Democrats themselves are committing.

Instigating a formal “deprograming” program for Trump supporters sure doesn’t sound like something that would occur in what she calls a “democracy”or even a constitutional republic as we really have. I can see such a program in the old USSR or maybe Kim Jong Un‘s North Korea.

We are supposed to have FREE SPEECH in this nation, not Hillary approved speech.

One thing about Hillary is she never goes away.

More empty rhetoric to avoid the topic.

Trump wanted the troops out of Afghanistan in two months, which was insane and impossible. It would have wasted billions. We wouldn’t have been able to extract as much equipment. It would have been a disaster.

So they didn’t do it and told Trump it couldn’t happen.

But that’s so wrong to you!

You don’t seem to grasp that the vast majority of this “problem” really stems from Trump being a complete goddamn moron, right?

More insults that are par when a thread goes too many pages.

I’m hesitant to ask any of you morons what you think a fact is given you seem to think that it’s merely a matter of opinion whether Trump’s apartment is 10,000 square feet or 30,000 square feet.

That didn't make my health insurance change.

LOL, "rationality" from an SJW women can have penises idiot like you.....
You think anyone can believe anything at any time for any reason despite being told otherwise ever.

So don’t lecture anyone about anything ever again.

They’re conspiracies. You don’t get to make up facts. You don’t have a grasp on what a fact is anymore.
I don't make up facts, That's what progs like you do. You're insinuation that you're honest is a perfect example.

You think anyone can believe anything at any time for any reason despite being told otherwise ever.

So don’t lecture anyone about anything ever again.

That's your addled view of my positions, not reality.

And on your last, point, fuck off.

That's your addled view of my positions, not reality.

And on your last, point, fuck off.
It’s not. You defend Trump believing he won the election because he wanted to believe it.

I bet you also defend Trump claiming his apartment is 30,000 square feet because he wants to believe it.

It’s not. You defend Trump believing he won the election because he wanted to believe it.

I bet you also defend Trump claiming his apartment is 30,000 square feet because he wants to believe it.

I defended Trump because I still am not convinced the election was above board.

I don't care because that doesn't impact my life one iota.

Trump has a history of being screwed over by lawyers.

Or had you not noticed?

Just expecting more of the same because the more things change, the more they stay the same.
Trump is more likely to screw his lawyers by not following their advice, demanding that they lie, talking too much and refusing to pay them.

Forum List

Back